Which religion is really true and which isn't?

Jesus Christ spilt His blood for sinners !

Do not think there are no righteous jews muslims hindus catholics etc etc... nevertheless any sinner whatever his creed or color who turns from sins and starts living righteously are covered by the spilt blood of God.

That's what it's all about here on earth... righteous living !
It begs the question - how is someone made righteous?

Are they (righteous jews muslims hindus catholics etc etc... ) “covered by the spilt blood of God“ if they reject the atonement?

I know - you have “Atman” or the individual soul, pictured as a drop of water subsiding into the ocean of Brahman. I know that Islam pictures Christianity as a religion that has narrowed down polytheism to just three gods, but that would be to misunderstand the biblical concept of the Trinity.

I simply meant that within the individual pantheon of Hindu gods, each in limited and certainly not all of them are good.
They keep forgetting Red, That Christ is the only one that has risen from the dead, which is the core foundation of our faith. (1 Corinthians Chapter 15)

It begs the question - how is someone made righteous?

Are they (righteous jews muslims hindus catholics etc etc... ) “covered by the spilt blood of God“ if they reject the atonement?
How can anybody reject the atonement ? It's a done deal !

The atonement was God's plan before the creation of the world and so is valid for everyone everywhere everytime.

Sinners only need to repent to be covered by the spilt blood of Jesus Christ. Besides as He said He came to save sinners and not the righteous who are in no need of repentance.

The atonement was God's plan before the creation of the world and so is valid for everyone everywhere everytime.

Sinners only need to repent to be covered by the spilt blood of Jesus Christ. Besides as He said He came to save sinners and not the righteous who are in no need of repentance.
So just to be clear, people are covered by the atonement by default? Is no “decision” required to appropriate it on our behalf?

Does the good Muslim who pays Zakat, is kind to kids and never misses prayer fall under that atonement by their desire to live to please Allah?

Romans 5:6-11

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
Salvation does appear to require a decision too, as this exchange in Acts 26 indicates:-

28 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.
29 And Paul said, I would to God, that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost, and altogether such as I am, except these bonds.

Last edited:
So just to be clear, people are covered by the atonement by default? Is no “decision” required to appropriate it on our behalf?
Right. Repentance applies the blood atonement on the sinner.

Does the good Muslim who pays Zakat, is kind to kids and never misses prayer fall under that atonement by their desire to live to please Allah?
As a Christian i cannot recommend a muslim practise... but anybody who live rightously are in no need of repentance and everybody who live in sins need to repent.

I for instance used to live in sins... i had no idea about God and lived a selfish life with a little stealing and some fornication and on and on... and had i not known Jesus Christ... i would probably not repented but still be a little selfish sinner shite.

If not for Jesus blood atonement my repentance would not matter... i would still be stuck with my sins.

So i am of course very grateful that Jesus bled and died also for me. And besides He rose again on the third day just as He said He would. Death can't hold God !

Last edited:
Hi TokiEI, Atonement is an OT word (to cover). It is never used in the NT because Christ did not cover our sins, He removed them completely "0" zilch, As far as the East is from the West. Never to be remembered again! We are now RECONCILED to God and JUSTIFIED by Christ BLOOD in our stead.

Hi TokiEI, Atonement is an OT word (to cover). It is never used in the NT because Christ did not cover our sins, He removed them completely "0" zilch, As far as the East is from the West. Never to be remembered again! We are now RECONCILED to God and JUSTIFIED by Christ BLOOD in our stead.
Hi Douglas. How you doing over there ?

That's right the blood of Jesus Christ remove sins from the repentant.

Repentance remove our sins... and if anybody asks how is this possible ? The answer is such is the power of God's blood.

See how easy our salvation is u muslim sukers ?

I just believe in Jesus and... poof

I'm in Heaven !

Devils: We believe as well ...
You dont believe in a Just God if you say I just believe in Jesus and... poof I'm in Heaven !

I know - you have “Atman” or the individual soul, pictured as a drop of water subsiding into the ocean of Brahman. I know that Islam pictures Christianity as a religion that has narrowed down polytheism to just three gods, but that would be to misunderstand the biblical concept of the Trinity.

I simply meant that within the individual pantheon of Hindu gods, each in limited and certainly not all of them are good.
I am not a Hindu.

i just copied your sentence and applied your logic on Hindu religion, which turned out to be true : 1x1x1x300 = 1

You dont believe in a Just God if you say I just believe in Jesus and... poof I'm in Heaven !
I was joking... making fun of the Free grace thelogy which is a modern resurgent christian heresy.

It's a very nice theology because it says the moment you believe in Jesus your salvation is assured... but as you rightly point out God is just and so requires righteous living.

Correct even basic Christian doctrine is to repent from dead works... that is regret and turn away from sinful works. It's basic.

Last edited:
I am not a Hindu.

i just copied your sentence and applied your logic on Hindu religion, which turned out to be true : 1x1x1x300 = 1
I understand that @friend

I simply don’t agree that your conception of Hinduism equates to the Biblical understanding of the Trinity as it is qualitatively different to the amalgamation of numerous mini-deities of varying and often capricious character.

Take the Athanasian Creed - these attributes could not possibly apply to the Hindu gods.

“...That we worship one God in trinity and the trinity in unity,
neither blending their persons
nor dividing their essence.
For the person of the Father is a distinct person,
the person of the Son is another,
and that of the Holy Spirit still another.
But the divinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is one,
their glory equal, their majesty coeternal.
What quality the Father has, the Son has, and the Holy Spirit has.
The Father is uncreated,
the Son is uncreated,
the Holy Spirit is uncreated.
The Father is immeasurable,
the Son is immeasurable,
the Holy Spirit is immeasurable.
The Father is eternal,
the Son is eternal,
the Holy Spirit is eternal.
And yet there are not three eternal beings;
there is but one eternal being.
So too there are not three uncreated or immeasurable beings;
there is but one uncreated and immeasurable being.
Similarly, the Father is almighty,
the Son is almighty,
the Holy Spirit is almighty.
Yet there are not three almighty beings;
there is but one almighty being.
Thus the Father is God,
the Son is God,
the Holy Spirit is God.
Yet there are not three gods;
there is but one God.
Thus the Father is Lord,
the Son is Lord,
the Holy Spirit is Lord.
Yet there are not three lords;
there is but one Lord.
Just as Christian truth compels us
to confess each person individually
as both God and Lord,
so catholic religion forbids us
to say that there are three gods or lords.
The Father was neither made nor created nor begotten from anyone.
The Son was neither made nor created;
he was begotten from the Father alone.
The Holy Spirit was neither made nor created nor begotten;
he proceeds from the Father and the Son.
Accordingly there is one Father, not three fathers;
there is one Son, not three sons;
there is one Holy Spirit, not three holy spirits.
Nothing in this trinity is before or after,
nothing is greater or smaller;
in their entirety the three persons
are coeternal and coequal with each other.
So in everything, as was said earlier,
we must worship their trinity in their unity
and their unity in their trinity.”

I was joking... making fun of the Free grace thelogy which is a modern resurgent christian heresy.

It's a very nice theology because it says the moment you believe in Jesus your salvation is assured... but as you rightly point out God is just and so requires righteous living.

Correct even basic Christian doctrine is to repent from dead works... that is regret and turn away from sinful works. It's basic.
Would you therefore conclude that it is your personal goodness that is the important thing? Do you therefore concede that if @friend as a Muslim is more devout than you, and more committed to goodness, they will by more likely to inherit eternal life than you?

If not, why not?

Would you therefore conclude that it is your personal goodness that is the important thing? Do you therefore concede that if @friend as a Muslim is more devout than you, and more committed to goodness, they will by more likely to inherit eternal life than you?

If not, why not?
God has provided His blood for the removal of sins from the repentant.

Therefore the utmost important thing is to repent... that is regret and turn away from sins and begin to live righteously.

This is basic Christendom.

If Jesus Christ did not shed His blood... repentance would be in vain as our own sins would forever stick on us.

God has provided His blood for the removal of sins from the repentant.

Therefore the utmost important thing is to repent... that is turn away from sins and begin to live righteously.

This is basic Christendom.

If Jesus Christ did not shed His blood... repentance would be in vain as our own sins would forever stick on us.
And, based on previous conversations you have never sinned, in thought, word or deed since coming to the Cross?

There are sins which lead to death and sins which do not.

Paul for example lists various behaviours which will by no means inherit the Kingdom of God.
So what do you understand a “sin unto death” to mean?

Just to help define and inform the discussion better, are there any Bible teachers you find yourself in agreement with (if only to a degree?) Could you post up anything we might listen to in order to understand your overall theology better, or do you have a unique interpretation of things?

P.s. I know that there is nobody we agree with 100%, but even someone in the general direction might help?

Last edited:
So what do you understand a “sin unto death” to mean?
That is cardinal sins like murdery rapery adultery fornicatory sodomy perjury thievery drunkery cowardry etc etc.

Just to help define and inform the discussion better, are there any Bible teachers you find yourself in agreement with (if only to a degree?) Could you post up anything we might listen to in order to understand your overall theology better, or do you have a unique interpretation of things?

P.s. I know that there is nobody we agree with 100%, but even someone in the general direction might help?
My theology is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ and His apostles and evangelists as found in the New Testament.

The youtube user warningthepeople is an example of someone sharing the correct Christian doctrine.

That is cardinal sins like murdery rapery adultery fornicatory sodomy perjury thievery drunkery cowardry etc etc.

My theology is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ and His apostles and evangelists as found in the New Testament.

The youtube user warningthepeople is an example of someone sharing the correct Christian doctrine.
I’ve had time to watch a few now - I found this one particularly interesting with respect to our previous discussions:-