Which Elite group does President Trump belong to?

SkepticCat

Veteran
Trump is from the Transformer faction (good) and does battle with the Decepticons (evil). See for yourself, vidya proof:

... on a more serious note, see this: https://qanon.pub/#2385

... and the following, a clue to Trump's [former?] affiliation with Scottish Rite Freemasonry:

nwo-trump-phoenix-freemason-coat-of-arms-2.jpg

Helioform

Star
Who knows. He seems to be hated massively by the liberals, and the media - so there's that...which would make him seem like an outsider which I'd like to believe, and which I'm believing, right now. I've never seen a President have to battle it out so hard for essentially nothing. And since he was already wealthy, he'd be hard to buy-out - what would be the point? "Hey - we're going to offer you a ton of money to run and take a lot of sh*t and beatings" - who would sign up for that if you're already rich?

You could say - well, he might just want the power - but what power? You'd know you're being bought and you don't have any "real" power - in which case I can't see Trump's ego signing up for that. I think to say he was bought and sold doesn't make much sense - there are far easier people to buy-out...but what do I know?

justjess

Superstar
Who knows. He seems to be hated massively by the liberals, and the media - so there's that...which would make him seem like an outsider which I'd like to believe, and which I'm believing, right now. I've never seen a President have to battle it out so hard for essentially nothing. And since he was already wealthy, he'd be hard to buy-out - what would be the point? "Hey - we're going to offer you a ton of money to run and take a lot of sh*t and beatings" - who would sign up for that if you're already rich?

You could say - well, he might just want the power - but what power? You'd know you're being bought and you don't have any "real" power - in which case I can't see Trump's ego signing up for that. I think to say he was bought and sold doesn't make much sense - there are far easier people to buy-out...but what do I know?
Branding

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
the elite don't like anybody... they don't need to like anybody.
they probably don't even like each other... such is the way of the true assholes.

Trump is just a mechanism, part of the machinery for arriving at NWO.
...he is dividing the American people and making them argue themselves into utter confusion.
this is something the elites do like.
divide and conquer.
they might just pull a JFK at some point for a final massive trauma mind control event

...by the way,
this NWO they want so bad.
it is not going to be easy for them to pull it off!
they know how massively outnumbered they are and when it comes to fighting time we the 'some' of humanity are not going to just lie down.
unfortunately... the rest of the people don't know what's afoot!

remember superbowl 2018?... how many millions or billions made a pledge to satan that night 2 fingers in the air singing "I would die for you"
because Mr mickey mouse club told them to.
unbelievable!!
Excellent post!

Phumba

It might be that they are using Trump to prepare the US (or the world) for something.
They have been pushing liberal tendencies for years and just maybe they need a conservative/radical to finally push the people over the line.

To say: You saw what these conservatives (those who were not endorsed by our media) did, will you really vote for them again, do you really want more gun violence (please hand in your firearms), xenophobia, racism, homophobia (and any other phobia you care to add)

My take is that the NWO are playing the long game.

TokiEl

Superstar
Let's face it Trump only won because of his "wife" and "daughter". They are so statuesque and tall... not masculine at all.

Anyways Trump all the way to the end of the last trump. And the trump shall sound... you figure out the rest.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Let's face it Trump only won because of his "wife" and "daughter". They are so statuesque and tall... not masculine at all.

Anyways Trump all the way to the end of the last trump. And the trump shall sound... you figure out the rest.
You just threw away any credibility you had here as a poster.........

A.J.

Star
I don’t think trump ultimately has much power....
he’s not that good of a guy, but the other one is as bad as it gets...
http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com
Trump is probably a tool but is he unwittingly one or just that clueless?.... seems stupid for him to willfully agree to be merely a prop.... I think his ego is too big for that.... McCain & Romney & Bushes were complete swamp creatures

Trump has big corporate & neoconservative tendencies obviously but he can’t piss off the constitutionalists/nationalists too badly or he may get attacked at one of his own rallys, no matter how much he bashes cnn

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I don't believe that he is into the occult or freemasonry.
I'm gonna disagree. I don't see how he is who he is in New York and never joined the Masons. Seems like a no-brainer considering the situation but who can be sure? I know he's in with the Rothschilds because he keeps making that same upside down triangle hand sign that Merkel does in EVERY picture she takes. I'm thinking upside down it's intended as "so below" as they rule over people. I'm pretty sure it's no coincidence...

Delta Force being essentially the personal army of the U.S President.
Actually it's always been said that JSOC (of which Delta Force is a part) is the Presidents personal army...

Maes17

Superstar
The so-called Illuminati don't have nearly the kind of power people think they do. There is still plenty that is beyond their control.

Of course there is a difference between the left and the right. Now, had Mitt Romney won the GOP nomination and then become president, his administration would have been indistinguishable from Hillary's, had she won, because all the people at the top have been essentially pushing the same agenda for years. But that doesn't mean there aren't fundamental differences between liberals and conservatives. The reason Trump is standing out (and driving the elite insane) is because he is actually governing as a pro-America, anti-globalist conservative.
Even if Trump is directing the country into an anti-globalist nation. There's still the elites pushing the left/right narrative in the media. As a result it's really dividing citizens in a bad way. That's what the elites want is division for easier conquering.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I personally think he's a free agent as others have said, however I did come across this, haven't had the time to read it but it seems relevant to the subject matter, maybe some would find it useful.

https://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/2016/09/10/they-are-lying-about-donald-druid-drumpf-trump-knights-templar-freemasons-the-20-shot-peppa-pig-manchurian-candidate/
Even if people do not respect that authors style... his work is a product of excellent research combined with a lifetime of personal experiences. For those who still dont take him seriously... most everything he posts is meticulous sited an sourced.