Which CT blew your mind away/ How you got into CTs.

Helioform

Star
For me it was everything surrounding UFOs and the Montauk Project, Philadelphia Experiment which involved a secret cabal partnering with aliens to engineer reality itself and do time travel. Most people start with NWO conspiracies, but without the aliens' involvement it did not seem to make much sense for me. I just could not picture humans being that evil I guess. Then I got into the deep rabbit hole of Project Blue Beam and how it relates to end time prophecies. Started all this at the age of 20 when the internet really started to be pervasive in 1996-1997. It was very easy to get info on very strange subjects at that time with the likes of Bill Cooper and David Icke being active a lot on the net.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Lyfe

Star
...the highest levels of the one world government conspirators closely work with so called aliens (really fallen angelic beings and their hybrid offspring posing as aliens).

A.J.

Star
Oh yeah, this one too....

1605984028007.png
(Banned Discovery Channel Documentary)

“Conspiracy of Silence” is a powerful, disturbing documentary revealing a nationwide child abuse and p***philia ring that leads to the highest levels of government. Featuring intrepid investigator John DeCamp, a highly decorated Vietnam war veteran and 16-year Nebraska
state senator, “Conspiracy of Silence” reveals how rogue elements at all levels of government have been involved in systematic child abuse
and p***philia to feed the base desires of key politicians.

Based on DeCamp’s riveting book, The Franklin Cover-up, “Conspiracy of Silence” begins with the shut-down of Nebraska’s Franklin Community
Federal Credit Union after a raid by federal agencies in November 1988
revealed that $40 million was missing. When the Nebraska legislature launched a probe into the affair, what initially looked like a
financial swindle soon exploded into a startling tale of drugs, money laundering, and a nationwide child abuse ring. Nineteen months later,
the legislative committee’s chief investigator died suddenly and violently, like more than a dozen other people linked to the Franklin
case.

So why have you never heard of the Franklin cover-up? Originally scheduled to air in May of 1994 on the Discovery Channel, “Conspiracy
of Silence” was yanked at the last minute due to formidable pressure applied by top politicians. Some very powerful people did not want you
to watch this documentary.

You may find yourself becoming angry or upset while watching “Conspiracy of Silence.” Many people do. However, consider that each
of us has at times in our life acted out of selfish motives when it comes to sexuality and ended up hurting others in one way or another.
Let us take this information not only as a call to stop this kind of abuse at the nationwide level, but also as a call to examine our own
sexual relationships and make a commitment to deep honesty and integrity in our own lives around this most sensitive issue. Thanks
for caring and may we all work together to build a brighter future for ourselves and for our world.

A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska
state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to
retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top
grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.

NOTE; This film had to be reassembled from remaining VHS fragments after an all-out effort was made to block the films release and
destroy all extant copies. Every effort has been made to restore it to the original and complete “meant to be broadcast” version.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Another crazy CT is the one that says Jesus never existed, even though he was seen strutting his stuff by the whole of Israel..:)
He said "I'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" but the Estab doesn't want us to know, which is why they're anti-christianity.
Nevertheless anybody can pick up a gospel to clue themselves in and be able to say-

Last edited:

Exodus73

Rookie
A friend got me into this stuff from showing me a slowed down Justin beiber video with alot of blasphemy and occult symbolism.And away I fell down the rabbit hole before YouTube was erasing everything. Also years back a had read a couple of fema camp articles.

elsbet

Superstar
The first coverup I became personally acquainted with was Kurt Cobain’s murder.

The other I became obsessed with that doesn’t get much play around here for some reason is the Sandy Hoax shooting
I thought Sandy Hook was crap-- then, I made myself watch the documentary because--> open mind. I was appalled. You're right-- doesn't get much airplay.

Cintra

Star
I had always been interested.
But I didn't really believe them. It was more like a peculiar hobby, collecting conspiratorial forteana.

Then stuff that I had speculated on started becoming true.
Things that had once seemed separate started to become connected.
Not one big thing, lots of small things that tied together.

elsbet

Superstar
I had always been interested.
But I didn't really believe them. It was more like a peculiar hobby, collecting conspiratorial forteana.

Then stuff that I had speculated on started becoming true.
Things that had once seemed separate started to become connected.
Not one big thing, lots of small things that tied together.
+1 for forteana

I don't think it is unusual for people to see this as separate subject, unrelated to typical CT. The paranormal are often assumed to be separate from alien encounters, as well-- they aren't, of course. They are the same... and it's all intertwined.

Imho, anyway.

The Holocaust didn’t happen? What about the survivors?
People were put in camps in Germany in wartime just like Japanese were put in camps in the USA and Canada. There was no plan to “exterminate“ people. There was no gas chambers. 6 million didn’t die.

the photos of skinny people you see are because the English bombed the supply lines in the last months of the war and everyone was starving.And a few thousand did die from typhus outbreaks.

the Solviets made the story as wartime propoganda. When the solviet union fell in 1991 they released the complete death records from the German camps they had been holding. 37,000 died at auschwitz throughout the entire war from all causes, mostly disease.

The USA, Canada, and England never found any “death camps”, there was only 5 that were “found” by the solviets in east Germany, and only the solviets ever saw them and told the world the story of them, they occupied that region and made it communist until the 1990s so t he world never saw any of them. All the camps the allies found were prison camps and went down in history as such.

the allies listened to all secret communications of the Germans from 1942 onwards and there was never any mention of a secret evil plan to kill all Jews. Also,there has never been found any documentation referring to any sort of plan, even though the Germans had extensive documentation oneverything they did. Even israeli scholars admit this, there is zero written evidence of the Holocaust story, they say you have to assume it from the amalgamation of German actions.

So the story was used to create the state of Israel, blackmail the German people for money, and cover up the solviets crimes which were more akin to what people think happened in Germany, with the Solviet gulag system and massacres.

what is documented, even in letters from prisoners in the camps, is that the prisoners in the German camps had soccer teams, plays, piano concerts.swimming pools, they got paid for their work, had bakeries, etc. Until the last months of the war when the allies were bombing the country to shreds.

Lots more here:

Last edited:
Always believed in God / Jesus..also believed in UFOs and ghosts (because I've seen both), but it was in 2014 when I looked up at the sky (UK) and saw that the sky was criss crossed with trails. I was aware of them trails for along time, and had previously ridiculed a friend that tried to convince me of their existence, but when I saw the amount of them I thought to myself - this is not normal.

That started me on a huge journey -chem trails, HAARP then onto the NWO. One of the major discoveries for me was satanic symbols in corporate logo's. Again I'd previously ridiculed friends about this as well.

Basically went full circle with all of this over the last 6 years, leading onto about a year ago I remember thinking to myself - thank God all of those things that I ready about hadn't actually come to anything. lol