Which CT blew your mind away/ How you got into CTs.

Nick Danger

Rookie
Learning about the New World Order was for sure the biggest and most eye opening conspiracy theory for me. Then I realized it wasn't a "theory" at all. Next to that was secret societies such as Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove. Then it was 9/11. Then Theosophy / the New Age Movement / Ascended Masters / Blavatsky / Lucis Trust publishing all of the U.N.'s documents. And the biggest baddest craziest sounding conspiracy theory that I subscribe to is Project Blue Beam and/or Fake Aliens to bring in a global religion. Yes, this WILL happen and I hope it happens in my life time so I can see the hologram show.

Of course also, Project Monarch, Pizzagate, SRA, Crowley, Illuminati / Freemasonry symbolism, Mystery Babylon sun worship at the Vatican etc..

elsbet

Superstar
Remote viewing/Telepathy

Infiltrate/Destroy

In other words, it's a typical mission for an MK ultra agent. But it's new, and I don't know all the details yet.
I googled it.

Remote viewing has been around for a long time, though. Imo, it isn't (or doesn't seem) much different than astral projection. So what are you talking about, and why is it so shocking? *curious*

Aero

Superstar
I googled it.

Remote viewing has been around for a long time, though. Imo, it isn't (or doesn't seem) much different than astral projection. So what are you talking about, and why is it so shocking? *curious*
The scope of astral projection is shocking when you see how much damage it can cause. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out why the victims don't stand a chance. And I still don't get it. The best I figured is that whether you believe in it or not, you have an astral form. Maybe it's better to say, you have a representative in the Astral plane.

Let me put it another way, do you want to be another victim to some walking trainwreck, or would you rather punch the trainwreck in the face?

The Agrarian

Veteran
- The CIA pretty much inventing every bit of the anti-Christian 1960's counter-culture.
- The Institute for Cultural Freedom.
- CIA asset Gloria Steinem.
- Crowley's influence on The Beatles, The Doors, and just about every 60's figure is jarring once you look at it.

Oh, and Crowley was an MI-6 agent.

As a troubled teenager, growing up it always weirded me out why certain "rebellions" were goaded on by liberal authority figures while others were not. Watching this dichotomy first-hand radicalized me to the path I'm on today.

elsbet

Superstar
The scope of astral projection is shocking when you see how much damage it can cause. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out why the victims don't stand a chance. And I still don't get it. The best I figured is that whether you believe in it or not, you have an astral form. Maybe it's better to say, you have a representative in the Astral plane.
I know its legit.

... why the victims don't stand
a chance
Who do you consider the Victims in this scenario?