Which country would be safe in the future?

Aero

Superstar
You can call me Kevin Costner because I’m ready for boat living.
Lol, I love that movie.

My main problem with "Water World" is there is no way the Ocean would be that calm. That's why the movie cost so much to make. Half their sets got destroyed by a storm while in production. Maybe technology will eventually save us from that, but as of right now we are screwed if we had to live on the Ocean.

When the technology permits, I think we should dig giant holes in the ocean floor. You know? Just have some robot drills swimming around digging millions of gallons. Or we could shoot the ocean water into outer-space.

Maes17

Superstar
All my exes live in Texas.

;)

No no just kidding lol.
Live in the state next door to you. New Mexico. I've lived in Georgia and have gotten to explore some of the country.

Central and west TX as well as central NM has some really nice weather during the winter.

It's nice not having to deal with ice and such as often. Western PA winter weather. Nope

Maes17

Superstar
Sorry for asking you where you lived, I didn't think it would turn into some rando trying to get your address. Next, kin 'n bros 'n half strangers'll be axin' for yer social security number.
Naw dude. It's interesting to see where some of our posters live and can provide an honest feedback for traveling. One of the things I've always felt if you can afford, travel.

It's amazing how different the regions can be culturally

Maes17

Superstar
I don’t believe this either. There are borders for a reason.

I love New Mexico!!! I grew up in West Texas (one of the most unattractive places in the world but I loved it there) and we went at least twice per year to Ruidoso. I have the best memories of that place. We also went to Cloud Croft and Red River. It was the chance for mountains and snow without a big drive.

Regarding the weather, my kids would like to experience snow but they also like that they are outside working in shorts and T-shirts right now, so... ;)
My mom was born in Muleshoe, TX. Ever heard of that place? Cause I haven't lol.

Ruidoso is amazing during the summer. Cool, sceni, plenty of outdoors.

Check out Anton Chico, NM when you get a chance. If you ever need a place to escape society, Anton Chico is nature af. Santa Rosa, NM nearby is pretty nice too and more modern compared to Anton Chico.

I live in Albuquerque. As a resisent I recommend taking the tram and hiking la luz in the sandia mountains. The local cuisine is something I love about the place too. Downside is we have a bit of a transient problem at almost every major street corner

I wouldn't move to any Scandinavian or Western European Country - they're all tied-in too much with the UN and I think the UN is bad news. Worst places to me would be Scandinavia, Western Europe - places that have adopted a "one-world" plan and ultimately will push the chip (as Sweden currently is pushing forward). China has "social currency" plan already in place so forget it. Russia and U.S. - two sides of the same coin so not particularly ideal. UAE, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Australia - no way.

I think if you want freedom - I mean, true freedom (and who doesn't?) you need to think off the beaten path....

Cocomj

Star
I wouldn't move to any Scandinavian or Western European Country - they're all tied-in too much with the UN and I think the UN is bad news. Worst places to me would be Scandinavia, Western Europe - places that have adopted a "one-world" plan and ultimately will push the chip (as Sweden currently is pushing forward). China has "social currency" plan already in place so forget it. Russia and U.S. - two sides of the same coin so not particularly ideal. UAE, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Australia - no way.

I think if you want freedom - I mean, true freedom (and who doesn't?) you need to think off the beaten path....
I live in France welp ;-;
(Korea no way but i thought maybe a Japanese island why no way either ???)
It would have been awesome if Hawaii became it's own country but they got sold off/stolen :/

I'll suggest waiting a bit to see what are the safest options coming more and more forward :3
(Or I guess I'll die which honestly doesn't bother me either I'm in God's hands so he'll decide )

Sorry if I sound crazy XD

placebo106

Rookie
Reading the answers here, I think South America seems like an option.
I'm coming from a "poor" country so poverty doesn't bother me as long as I am relatively free with the people I love.

Cocomj

Star
And we 'murricans claim not to be an empire. Hawai'i was literally a colony that we 'murricans took from the natives.
Well i'm not an american
But i do see(and know ) your point ^^
I think it's very sad tbh....
(Not only the natives are near being extinct
(I'm not for Paganism since i'm a bible believer but it's always a bit sad to see a population go small )
They also have the rejection of nuclear waste from Fukushima contaminating them :(

(Oops i think i already said that
Oh well too tired to correct the post XD )

Last edited: