Which country would be safe in the future?

placebo106

Rookie
I really don't like how the world around us is changing for the worse and I keep thinking I should move somewhere else. A different continent maybe. Where it would be relatively safe if the 3rd world war starts, not that infected with creepy youtube videos and brainless people getting offended by literally everything.
You get the gist.

What do you think where would be safer to live? Other than the UK.

Damien50

Star
I really don't like how the world around us is changing for the worse and I keep thinking I should move somewhere else. A different continent maybe. Where it would be relatively safe if the 3rd world war starts, not that infected with creepy youtube videos and brainless people getting offended by literally everything.
You get the gist.

What do you think where would be safer to live? Other than the UK.
Nowhere. It's a global interconnected system of slavery and Kunta learned the hard way. You could always come to the USA, Hillary will make sure you can go to a Fun Camp for adults.

yannick

Veteran
I personally think that I wouldn't really bother about moving simply because it wouldn't really make any real difference because Only God Can Truly Let any thing, whether good or bad, happen to you whether there are people or not. The most important is to keep on believing in Him whatever happens and always ward off evil, the worst of which in my opinion is disbelieving in Him, The Unseen Maker.

But if you want to move, I'd suggest Africa as a continent. I'm currently in South Africa and it's hella nice here, Praise and Thank God.

placebo106

Rookie
Can I just ask? Whatever makes you think the UK is going to besafe? We've got chemtraled skies, 5G masts going up everywhere and an epidemic of people developing some type of food intolerance....we are f#cked!
Sorry non native here, I meant that I live in the UK, so which countries would be safe? Not Uk obviously.

Z. T. Jacob

Established
You get the gist.

What do you think where would be safer to live? :(
I would move to the interior of Alaska (not by the ocean, more like the Tanana Valley) for the following reasons

-it's far away from the ocean, so you don't have to worry about rising sea levels.
-its (surprisingly) farmable land if you cut down the trees.
-global warming will make it even better!!!
-you wont have to learn a new language.
-if you're not too close to Fairbanks or North Pole, you'll be isolated from "civilization."

-the only negative is that there a lot of military bases in alaska.

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
I have friends who have moved here from South Africa. One has been here for 20 years. She thinks it is terribly dangerous and won’t even go back to visit family. A family member of mine is moving there and this has worried me for them. I’ve heard others who live there who love it. I guess I am getting mixed stories. I’m glad to read what you have said.

To answer the original question of the post, I have thought of this as well. I don’t know that there is a place , but Australia or Alaska have crossed my mind. Where I live is a pretty awesome place to be...for now!! Lots of Californians are moving here and attempting to change it, so...
Australia has 8 of the 10 most poisonous snakes, but I still want to visit there someday.

Z. T. Jacob

Established
I have friends who have moved here from South Africa. One has been here for 20 years. She thinks it is terribly dangerous and won’t even go back to visit family. A family member of mine is moving there and this has worried me for them. I’ve heard others who live there who love it. I guess I am getting mixed stories. I’m glad to read what you have said.

To answer the original question of the post, I have thought of this as well. I don’t know that there is a place , but Australia or Alaska have crossed my mind. Where I live is a pretty awesome place to be...for now!! Lots of Californians are moving here and attempting to change it, so...
Where do you live?

placebo106

Rookie
Unfortunately for me the US or Australia is out of the question. I couldn't get a working visa and wouldn't want to be an illegal immigrant. I would love to go to Alaska one day though.
And yes, South Africa? I thought it was dangerous.

Also, Australia has a lot of venomous spiders too.

The countries I have been thinking of are Iceland, maybe Norway or Finland, New Zealand-although quite difficult to get a visa there too for me, and South America.

I know living in South America is not really safe in an everyday sense but somehow it still feels safer. It's far away from the hot spots in the world. And normally people in poorer countries have better things to do than getting offended by the colour of a website or banning men from a festival and normally they haven't lost touch with reality completely yet.
If a war breaks out, it's going to be Europe, North Africa and Asia, not a little Peruvian village.

MP3D

Established
classic american arrogance. think you can move anywhere you want. hahaha

Aero

Superstar
The safest place to get away from people is not a country. It's called Antarctica or living on the Ocean. Given the state of the world, we might really need to consider adapting to a water world.

Think about it like this. If any real disaster occurs then our food industry is going to be seriously crippled. We have huge populations being supported by an infrastructure that is small by comparison. So if that flow of mass-produced food gets hit even a little bit, it will produce a domino effect.

The ocean doesn't have enough food to feed us all though. And I hope this post doesn't seem too dark but what I'm describing is probably how we will die off as a species.

The safest place to get away from people is not a country. It's called Antarctica or living on the Ocean. Given the state of the world, we might really need to consider adapting to a water world.

Think about it like this. If any real disaster occurs then our food industry is going to be seriously crippled. We have huge populations being supported by an infrastructure that is small by comparison. So if that flow of mass-produced food gets hit even a little bit, it will produce a domino effect.

The ocean doesn't have enough food to feed us all though. And I hope this post doesn't seem too dark but what I'm describing is probably how we will die off as a species.
You can call me Kevin Costner because I’m ready for boat living.