Votes: 4 44.4%
  • coke

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Lurker

Star
Are you Southern, perchance?

Anyway... I hate both.
However, on the rare occasion that I go to the movies, I get Cherry-Vanilla DIET COKE with extra Aspartame.
I LOVE IT. ❤
Can't speak to the diet or cherry part, but vanilla COKE is excellent with bourbon.

Etagloc

Superstar
Are you Southern, perchance?

Anyway... I hate both.
However, on the rare occasion that I go to the movies, I get Cherry-Vanilla DIET COKE with extra Aspartame.
I LOVE IT. ❤
Yes, I'm from the South.

I don't really drink coke. I like Sprite but I don't really drink coke very often. I've been hooked on kombucha lately.

Etagloc

Superstar
Is that tea?
I'm not sure to be honest. I just buy the bottles of it.

You said you go to movies sometimes. What is that like? Do you scan for symbolism? Do you notice symbolism? Is there a ton of it?

I have zero desire to go to the movies. I don't like the new movies. And plus I think I'd end up paying a bunch of money and then I sit there and see the lead character promote depopulation agenda.

What movies did you see, though? I have no idea what's current when it comes to movies and music. I heard about a new Jurassic Park movie. I was interested but I heard they were promoting social agendas in the movie and stuff.

elsbet

Superstar
I'm not sure to be honest. I just buy the bottles of it.

You said you go to movies sometimes. What is that like? Do you scan for symbolism? Do you notice symbolism? Is there a ton of it?

I have zero desire to go to the movies. I don't like the new movies. And plus I think I'd end up paying a bunch of money and then I sit there and see the lead character promote depopulation agenda.

What movies did you see, though? I have no idea what's current when it comes to movies and music. I heard about a new Jurassic Park movie. I was interested but I heard they were promoting social agendas in the movie and stuff.
I think I've only been twice in the last 3 years or so. I really wanted to see Suicide Squad-- the thing that bothered me the most was that the scenes-- or maybe it's the "shots" in each scene-- were so incredibly brief that at some points, it was almost difficult to watch. The camera never stayed on one person or place for more than a few seconds. It was weird. Other than that, it was a fun movie.

The other one I went to see was Dark Tower.. but I had read enough of the book to know it was out of whack and not quite true to the original story. Still it was interesting-- especially if you've read up on portals and other dimensions, and the evil that (likely) lurks in those other dimensions.

Still... the CherryVanillaDietCoke trumped all.

Etagloc

Superstar
I think I've only been twice in the last 3 years or so. I really wanted to see Suicide Squad-- the thing that bothered me the most was that the scenes-- or maybe it's the "shots" in each scene-- were so incredibly brief that at some points, it was almost difficult to watch. The camera never stayed on one person or place for more than a few seconds. It was weird. Other than that, it was a fun movie.

The other one I went to see was Dark Tower.. but I had read enough of the book to know it was out of whack and not quite true to the original story. Still it was interesting-- especially if you've read up on portals and other dimensions, and the evil that (likely) lurks in those other dimensions.

Still... the CherryVanillaDietCoke trumped all.
I think Suicide Squad was seen as a big deal.

They made a movie based on the Stephen King book? I remember this girl in my high school who was obsessed with that book- always carrying that book around. I can think of women who'd get really into fantasy stuff- Harry Potters, vampires, etc.

The only fiction book I can really remember finding interesting was the Da Vinci Code.

I do want to read the Dark Tower book, though. At some point. It looked thick when my classmate carried it. I think it's a whole series.

I think Stephen King wanted to make some thing he'd be remembered for, that would be like his magnum opus and I think that's what the Dark Tower stuff is for.

I read The Shining the book and I didn't think it was very good. Dark Tower looks more interesting.

elsbet

Superstar

They made a movie based on the Stephen King book? I remember this girl in my high school who was obsessed with that book- always carrying that book around. I can think of women who'd get really into fantasy stuff- Harry Potters, vampires, etc.

The only fiction book I can really remember finding interesting was the Da Vinci Code.

I do want to read the Dark Tower book, though. At some point. It looked thick when my classmate carried it. I think it's a whole series.

I think Stephen King wanted to make some thing he'd be remembered for, that would be like his magnum opus and I think that's what the Dark Tower stuff is for.

I read The Shining the book and I didn't think it was very good. Dark Tower looks more interesting.
The Stand is the best. It's a 4 part (I think) movie too. PART ONE.

Maes17

Superstar
Which coke is better?

I think pepsi is better.
Lol I'm gonna be that pc douche right now. Sorry but pepsi is a cola or soda not a coke.
Coke shortned for coca-cola is a brand. So many people get the confusion mixed up and it drives waiters and waitresses crazy sometimes.

My parents call soda in general coke too.
I don't drink soda but if I had pick out of the two. Coca cola for me.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Dark Tower was difficult for me to get through. I think i only read a couple of chapters and never picked it up again. That was aeons ago but i wouldn't read it again now.

Etagloc

Superstar
Lol I'm gonna be that pc douche right now. Sorry but pepsi is a cola or soda not a coke.
Coke shortned for coca-cola is a brand. So many people get the confusion mixed up and it drives waiters and waitresses crazy sometimes.

My parents call soda in general coke too.
I don't drink soda but if I had pick out of the two. Coca cola for me.
Actually, this is false.

There are many forms of coke- sprite, 7up, coke, etc.

Etagloc

Superstar
Dark Tower was difficult for me to get through. I think i only read a couple of chapters and never picked it up again. That was aeons ago but i wouldn't read it again now.
What is the Dark Tower about?

I call it all 'cola' though I'm from the 'pop' region. Never heard anyone calling any other cola by the name of 'coke' except, well, Coke. I prefer(ed) the taste of coke over pepsi but tend try to shun them all these days. I want to ask @elsbet: were you kidding about the extra dose of Aspartame? I hope so, that stuff is poison.