Which coke is better?

• pepsi

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • coke

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

elsbet

Superstar
I call it all 'cola' though I'm from the 'pop' region. Never heard anyone calling any other cola by the name of 'coke' except, well, Coke. I prefer(ed) the taste of coke over pepsi but tend try to shun them all these days. I want to ask @elsbet: were you kidding about the extra dose of Aspartame? I hope so, that stuff is poison.
Maybe.

elsbet

Superstar
I call it all 'cola' though I'm from the 'pop' region. Never heard anyone calling any other cola by the name of 'coke' except, well, Coke. I prefer(ed) the taste of coke over pepsi but tend try to shun them all these days. I want to ask @elsbet: were you kidding about the extra dose of Aspartame? I hope so, that stuff is poison.
All "soda" is poison, though-- I quit drinking it, altogether. Once in a while.. like once or twice a year-- I'll have a FOUNTAIN diet coke because its sooo good. :) But I had a hell of a time breaking that habit so I'm not anxious to go back to it.

Equal or aspartame is really good too-- and highly addictive imo. I remember the first time I ever tried it (that's one reason I know it is addictive). They were marketing it as Nutrasweet with the little peppermint swirl logo, and the reps were handing out gumballs at the mall, loaded with the stuff. Sugar free! they said. It tasted magical... still does. :p

But if you'll notice, people who drink diet soda tend to drink A LOT of diet soda... which is testament to the fact that it is addictive. Imo anyway. I doubt sucralose is any better-- it made me feel awful after I tried it. And .. it doesn't *work* the same way that sugar and Equal do. I kicked the habit by drinking freezing cold, unsweetened tea. With a straw. /shrug It worked :)

Karlysymon

Superstar
What is the Dark Tower about?
Iam not going to lie to you on what it was about. It was 2001 when i picked it up and its obvious my memory is foggy now. If i rack my brain hard enough, all i could recall was a shadowy figure of a man with lots of guns (i think?), trying to climb a wall.

free2018

Star
I hate that pop shit. My people in the north of my home state say it. Everyone says it.

groo-the-wanderer-d461fef2-9d8b-4db8-b005-6d6a651a925-resize-750.jpg