Where's Hillary?

Hello! Welcome :) that's hard to say why she hasn't been around, lately. Something does seem fishy about that.. Hmm makes us wonder, though..sorry I don't have more information.

Caoimhin

Hello! Welcome :) that's hard to say why she hasn't been around, lately. Something does seem fishy about that.. Hmm makes us wonder, though..sorry I don't have more information.
Thank you, Seekeroftruth55! Well, I have some suspicions, but I'll wait for more replies...Also, and I'm sure I know the answer to this, but are there many trolls and shills on this site?

Thank you, Seekeroftruth55! Well, I have some suspicions, but I'll wait for more replies...Also, and I'm sure I know the answer to this, but are there many trolls and shills on this site?
You're very welcome!! That's a good idea! Seems a couple of people have posted about her so maybe there's new info. There are a few that I'm aware of, yeah. I shouldn't name names, but yeah they do unfortunately exist here.

polymoog

Superstar
Why haven't we seen Hillary Clinton lately?
when we last saw her running for president against trump 6+ years ago, she had a body double on standby (check out jim fetzers work on this-- the double had a different height and earlobe) and was in poor health. recall she had at least 3 seizures (the head bobbing incident "try the cold chai"), the bewildered seizure where she lost her bearings and her controller had to bring her back into reality, and during the 9-11 memorial at ground zero, where she wasnt feeling well-- "dehydration" was the offical cause. then someone caught her collapsing outside of her black secret service vehicle where the agents stuffed her body into the back seat and whisked her away.

given her health then, i am sure shes in no condition to make any public appearances. by the way, im not 100% convinced that the real hillary is on that new gutsy show.

polymoog

Superstar
when we last saw her running for president against trump 6+ years ago, she had a body double on standby (check out jim fetzers work on this-- the double had a different height and earlobe) and was in poor health.
@1:17.

Caoimhin

In Hell I hope.
Frankly, I think she's in GITMO. In a Debate, Trump made reference to Hillary and Haiti, and that when he's president she'll be in jail. I believe, BeemBow, that it's related to the CIA/Mossad/Epstein thing, in which children were taken from Haiti. IDK, something's afoot, and I think that the American government is so absurdly incompetent that the "white hats" are waiting for the right moment to step in. The U.S. November elections will be a real shocker.

Caoimhin

when we last saw her running for president against trump 6+ years ago, she had a body double on standby (check out jim fetzers work on this-- the double had a different height and earlobe) and was in poor health. recall she had at least 3 seizures (the head bobbing incident "try the cold chai"), the bewildered seizure where she lost her bearings and her controller had to bring her back into reality, and during the 9-11 memorial at ground zero, where she wasnt feeling well-- "dehydration" was the offical cause. then someone caught her collapsing outside of her black secret service vehicle where the agents stuffed her body into the back seat and whisked her away.

given her health then, i am sure shes in no condition to make any public appearances. by the way, im not 100% convinced that the real hillary is on that new gutsy show.
Polymoog, what does "Thread Watched" mean?

polymoog

Superstar
Polymoog, what does "Thread Watched" mean?
at the top of the thread, there are two gray tabs at the right. one is "jump to new" and the other is "unwatch". i think "watch" allows your account to stay updated on this thread.

click the "unwatch" if you want to ignore any notifications for this thread.

also note: to get someones attention, put the @ symbol next to their name. the screenname should then be highlighted in red, and the user will be notified that they were mentioned in a post.

redqueen

Superstar
trying to find more on this as I believe
it's speaking on what was on wieners
laptop titled life insurance that made
the officers who've Seen it kill themselves
it's the frazzle drip video

Last edited:
trying to find more on this as I believe
it's speaking on what was on wieners
laptop titled life insurance that made
the officers who've Seen it kill themselves
it's the frazzle drip video

I believe it.
Are you familiar with cathy o'brian and her book traceformation of america? She names hillary as one of those that abused her?

Vixy

Star
Hello VC fans/followers. This is my first post/thread. So, I have a question and am interested in your thoughts. Why haven't we seen Hillary Clinton lately?
It is said she has been exeuted by the whitehats because of her participating in the murder of a young girl alongside with Huma Aberdeen. It was a grotesque and ritualistic murder of the child. I dont know how much truth is in it since I see any signs of the whitehats doing anything.