Where is the Greving Heart?

The Joy and security of our reconcilation unto the Father and His eternal security from everlasting to everlasting, by the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Who has secured it by the garentee of the Holy Spirit, is A joy we live and thrive in. But we, being born again believers having the Spirit and nature of Christ, Also have His grieving heart for this world. You say you are a Christian? And you love God?.......Then where is the weeping, and where is the grieving for the 60 million babies that have been murdered. Where is the sadness for the inhumain treatment of man...and animal. For the mistreatment of the natural earth.....Yes, the earth. God says he hates those who destroy the earth (Rev. 11:18). I grieve daily and weep often of this age and the principles it is run under and the false teacher that put Christ in second place, striving for their own salvation and deceiving others of the Gift of Grace. If your not grieved.....open the eyes of your heart and look around.....and pray.

Lisa

Superstar
What eternal security are ya talking about?

Why should Christians be so grieved when we know that God is not finished bringing people to salvation?
God is the God of hope ya know...

Why should Christians be so grieved when we know that God is not finished bringing people to salvation?
Your reply shows the absence of His Spirit in your life. If you had known Him, You would have agreed with Him. Your question is so far away from Christ that it is not error , but down right absence of regeneration of your soul. You must be born again.

Todd

Star

That's a strange response for someone who believes the majority of the human race is going to suffer eternal torment....

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Joy and security of our reconcilation unto the Father and His eternal security from everlasting to everlasting, by the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Who has secured it by the garentee of the Holy Spirit, is A joy we live and thrive in. But we, being born again believers having the Spirit and nature of Christ, Also have His grieving heart for this world. You say you are a Christian? And you love God?.......Then where is the weeping, and where is the grieving for the 60 million babies that have been murdered. Where is the sadness for the inhumain treatment of man...and animal. For the mistreatment of the natural earth.....Yes, the earth. God says he hates those who destroy the earth (Rev. 11:18). I grieve daily and weep often of this age and the principles it is run under and the false teacher that put Christ in second place, striving for their own salvation and deceiving others of the Gift of Grace. If your not grieved.....open the eyes of your heart and look around.....and pray.
Jesus wept.

Lisa

Superstar
Your reply shows the absence of His Spirit in your life. If you had known Him, You would have agreed with Him. Your question is so far away from Christ that it is not error , but down right absence of regeneration of your soul. You must be born again.
Agreed with Him on what?

Todd

Star
Is it? God isn’t done yet.
Yes it is. I agree God is don't yet. But you believe God is done when someone physically dies, and since we know the majority of mankind is not going to accept Christ before they physically die, you should be grieving. That's the difference betwen the gospel you believe and the one I believe. Your defeatest gospel has no hope for the majority of mankind, wheareas the gospel that I believe is victorious and is good news for the whole world, not just a select handful of people...

Lisa

Superstar
Yes it is. I agree God is don't yet. But you believe God is done when someone physically dies, and since we know the majority of mankind is not going to accept Christ before they physically die, you should be grieving. That's the difference betwen the gospel you believe and the one I believe. Your defeatest gospel has no hope for the majority of mankind, wheareas the gospel that I believe is victorious and is good news for the whole world, not just a select handful of people...
Your gospel is not true though...
God still gives the choice...we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God! God doesn’t want anyone to perish.

Todd

Star
Your gospel is not true though...
God still gives the choice...we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God! God doesn’t want anyone to perish.
I John 2:2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Romans 3:23-24 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

1 Tim 2:6 He gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."

Heb 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that he, by the grace of God, should taste death for every man

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me."

I could list a lot more, but that's enough for now.

Lisa

Superstar
I John 2:2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Romans 3:23-24 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

1 Tim 2:6 He gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."

Heb 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that he, by the grace of God, should taste death for every man

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me."

I could list a lot more, but that's enough for now.
I’m unsure of what you’re trying to prove with these verses?

Todd

Star
I’m unsure of what you’re trying to prove with these verses?
That Jesus sacrifice was sufficient for justification of all and applies to everyone not just those who believe....

Lisa

Superstar
That Jesus sacrifice was sufficient for justification of all and applies to everyone not just those who believe....
That’s what you get out of those verses?