Where is KAT WILLIAMS

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I recently remembered that Kat Williams was one of those individuals who exposed me to the whole situation with the illuminati. Thus I decided to research a bit about it only to find he isn't spoken about much and seems to have been worn out.

I say this since I feel as though he has been either cloned or ritually abused by the satanic elites. Since his interview with Larry, he seemed to be acting really weird there in comparison to his other interviews.

There was also an article posted on GQ about how one of the people who accompanied him on his stand up comedy said Kat Williams has said he was a part of the group called the "Illuminati Killers".

Anyways here is a list of mostly Kat Williams and a few mentions of Dave Chapelle (who I do believe has sold out or is cloned.)

If possible can someone please give me more information about Kat Williams round abouts and other quality videos about him exposing the illuminati.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Also found a video of him mentioning in between his stand up that the illuminati were hiding that it was never an actual fruit that caused the falling of man kind, instead it was sex.

Many people refer to the first part in Genesis that Adam and Eve became fruitful and multiplied however Adam new her further on in the Bible thus sex wasn't a part of the norm and became the norm after the fall of mankind since it was what caused the fall of mankind. Again the Serpent Seed.

This also explains why many rituals involve ALOT of sexual abuse and how sex is what sells these days

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Somehow this is even worse than it being a fruit, first off the fall is silly, this is just what we are by an infinite number of complex reactions.

We see what sexual frustration does ( Catholic Clergy, Incels etc ).

That sex is somehow dirty or responsible for all our problems is one of the most devastating Abrahamic poisons.
The fall isn't silly it offers us an explanation.

Complex reactions? Do explain

Its devastating because it's true, sex is the biggest market ingthing being indoctrinated within society.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
It doesn’t explain anything it just teaches self hatred.

Evolution and human history.

It’s not true at all. Look at purity cultures and the sexual abuse scandals they all have, Catholics, Quiverfull, Islam, all ripe with sexual exploitation and violence.
The fall teaches that humans were once pure however due to the injecting of sin into the human race they lost their purity. Now even if you try to do the right thing you will always have to fight yourself to do it or at times fail. Humans are selfish, we just learn to control it since we need each other to survive, build and progress in society.

Evolution? How do you explain how monkeys have never been seen to turn into human beings in history either then when the big bang occured? And moreso how they can't procreate with us. Evolution defies the reality of something intelligent having created multiple things. Something comes from something and nothing comes from nothing, the only time something can come from nothing is if something which is a creator makes it/creates it. Everything caused has a cause.

(you should search David Lynn, he made me realize that evolution made absolutely no sense and is also rather racist.)

Its not self-hatred to admit that you are not the best person and moreso that you arent perfect. It's self-reflection, seeing yourself for who you are and after recognizing those flaws constantly trying to improve them.

The fall proves there was once a moral standard which corresponds to today's society. No man would've created a moral standard which goes against their very animalistic nature, only something with better knowledge would do that.

I'm not sure if you get what I'm saying however sex is good when done in the right space with your own spouse. Purity culture encourages one to do it in that sense because then you avoid a bunch of problems.

Those people take it out of that union and pervert it again due to their disgusting sinful nature, if everyone was having sex with whoever they wanted and there was no law protecting anybody, this world would be in a more devastating state. Purity culture never encouraged perversion.