Where Is Fiona Barnett

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
It seems as though the very woman who gained publicity for exposing elite paedophiles and satanic ritual sacrifices has gone missing for the past year. No news has been heard about her and there are even claims that she has passed away.

If you're unfamiliar with her, here is her documentary.

I haven't seen nor heard of her since 2020. Was she suicided? There are some tweets claiming she may have died.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
"It seems as though the very woman who gained publicity for exposing elite paedophiles and satanic ritual sacrifices has gone missing for the past year." Makes me think of Tracy Twyman :(
It's definitely upsetting,Tracy Twyman passed away if you didn't know. I know very little of her, do you care to explain her situation.

*MKNova*

Rookie
It's definitely upsetting,Tracy Twyman passed away if you didn't know. I know very little of her, do you care to explain her situation.
She was a brilliant researcher and did a ton of research into the occult and secret societies... She started to expose some stuff going down with child trafficking and ended up getting suicided.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Found this as of recent on her blog:

Update 2022 Jul 13

Someone has been in touch with Fiona since she published the blog from Alice and I wrote the post below. I am very pleased to say that Fiona is ok but that this is a great time of change and healing for her, and she is grateful for prayers. I will let you know more when I know what can be said publically and when. However our worst fears were not justified.

Fiona’s front alter Alice appears to have written this latest post on Fiona’s blog and says Fiona has reached her destination, and that Alice herself soon will expire.

Whether that means the host body is to expire is open to question or maybe fronted by another alter, but I fear the former, as the abuse she suffered through her life took its physical as well as mental toll.

Whichever way I know Fiona and Alice would appreciate peoples prayers.

She has been a warrior for the cause of exposing the perpetrators of child sexual abuse, satanic ritual abuse and the depravity of the illuminati for many years now, way before anyone was believed, and faced mountains of abuse from perpetrators and their allies as well as deniers.

I am not sure why she has chosen to delete her site or when it will happen, but hopefully someone can mirror it.

My sincere thanks to her for what she has done. She has done more than her part in bringing about the demise of the illuminati, and been an inspiration to many.

Fiona and/or Alice had a wicked sense of humour and epitomised the warrior spirit, and she would want many others to step up and stand in her place to oversee the takedown of the satanic cult.

Update 22 Sept 2020 It looks as though Fiona or Alice has deleted all her blogs on both sites Fiona Barnett [16] and Pedophiles Down Under [17] except her book

cathyfoxblog

Hi Folks,

Fiona’s 11-year effort to publicly expose the international child sex trafficking network that destroyed her life in this world is coming to a close. This site will soon expire. The domain name will be retained so that no one can create a fake blog site. But the content will be permanently deleted. So, download and store the book elsewhere while you may.

Fiona ran this public campaign for several reasons, including to stay alive via attaining a high profile. She mostly wanted to fulfill her decades-old promise to the children imprisoned at Holsworthy military base, to inform the world of their existence and suffering. Fiona also wanted to help her fellow MK victims for whom she holds a deep concern.

As you know, Fiona never asked for a cent, never monetised her sites or social media accounts, and offered her book for free. If she had accepted the money offered, she would be very well off indeed. But she is not.

Money is not all that Fiona forfeited in her endeavour to share the truth. She also sacrificed her physical health, reputation and anonymity. Consequently, she is no longer employable or credible in the eyes of mainstream society.

Fiona’s efforts were partly self-serving and partly altruistic. I orchestrated the entire effort, so blame me for the self-serving bit. As her front ‘split’ it was my job to maintain the system and keep her family alive. As a military-trained soldier and strategist that was me in the documentary, me in front of the television cameras, and I wrote the book and blog articles. But I, like this site, am about to expire also.

I would like to thank all those staunch supporters who viewed these works and understood the essence of our motivation and end goal. Thank you for the multitude of prayers uttered all around the world – this is what truly kept Fiona alive. Know that Fiona finally reached her destination and, God-willing, will probably be A-okay.

The same can’t be said for Fiona’s enemies. Their demise is coming. The relentless attacks on Fiona, and the blacklisting of these writings is testament to the existence of the evil system depicted in Eyes Wide Open.

All the best to you as you board the hellish ride which is the manifestation of the things predicted and explained in unprecedented detail in Eyes Wide Open. Here is your last chance to download the free book. Click on this LINK. [See bottom of blog for Fionas original post soon to be deleted or for my blog 2010 Jun Fiona Barnett Eyes Wide Open Lockdown Edition [0] which includes the book or the latest lockdown edition pdf on this link [1] ]

Over and out.

Alice

Fiona Book latest lockdown edition pdf download on this link [1]

I have a pretty good idea why she went dark as I did the same and was grouped in the same investigation and people as her when it happened. I'd look to those trying to silence the survivors and dive into the death of a former friend of hers that was silenced for good.