Where do you see America in 5 years and what upcoming social and cultural trends trouble you for your children?

Lyfe

Star
If there is no strong foundation of family then society will self destruct. Children will turn to their favor rapper or music artist as their primary influence and join a gang or live a life of riot or chemical dependency. These children are the future parents of America and the cycle will self perpetuate... I cant count how many times I used to get drunk and listen to 2pac. He shaped my outlook in life for a while there

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Iam actually not sure but i suspect they would do that by limiting income/destroying your livelihood, whatever it may be. So if you cannot afford to buy 10acres in Wyoming, you'll have no choice but to live in the city.

No surprise there.
Land is still cheap in most parts of the country. Just saying. If that’s the goal we got a couple years left before we need to worry

Lyfe

Star
Much of the decline started with the sexual revolution/ liberation movement, feminism or the teaching that woman being stay at home mothers is a form of male oppression, and the drug culture that 60s and 70's promoted. These were all used as a means to an end, because the elite realize that the more immoral a society the easier it is to rule over them.

justjess

Superstar
I knew the "real man " question was coming but iam not going to answer it. I'll start a thread over a David Brooks article that i saw and argue the matter over there since it seems to be a subject that interests @Lyfe

Apparently pushing people into cities also has to with Agenda 21. If you're interested.
They got seventy acres down here for 70k, 2030 is a long ways off. Everyone I know is currently making plans to gtfo of the city.

they can try, but over my dead body will I go back. If there plan is to make people so broke they have no choice that’s ass backwards, it’s ten times more expensive to live in the city.

Lyfe

Star
There is masculine energy and there is feminine energy. The two compliment each other and are attracted to each other. The new world order wants to muddy the waters of gender roles and eventually phase us into a genderless society where no distinction can be made between the traits inherent in each gender. The war isnt against against just men, but women as well. Much is being taught of equality in relationships, but biology men are created masculine whereas women are created feminine so by default the two dynamics are different and not meant to both serve an equal purpose. There is conflict in a relationship when this is not recognized or valued as being what nature intended. No man wants to be with a woman who seeks to be masculine and no women will follow the leading and direction of a man that displays feminine traits. Allot of relationships fail, because there is much confusion and even denial of gender roles...

Karlysymon

Superstar
They got seventy acres down here for 70k, 2030 is a long ways off. Everyone I know is currently making plans to gtfo of the city.

they can try, but over my dead body will I go back. If there plan is to make people so broke they have no choice that’s ass backwards, it’s ten times more expensive to live in the city.
That's really cheap! I know Pennsylvania has some fracking sites, do you live far away from those?

I don't know exactly how they are going to do it. Maybe the best way to see how that would happen would be to look at the tent cities that pop up. I think they'll just try to make it super expensive for the average person to live outside of the city.
I recently read about Warren Buffet saying that the US can't default on its debt since the debt is held in its own currency but apparently there's also legislation passed in 2003 stating that any land you own, and everything on it, is collateral for the gov't should it default on its debt obligations. So i don't know....

I don't do videos so much as text is easier for me but because of the virus i've watched my fare share! Of all the videos i've seen on Bill Gates, the one thing that hasn't been mentioned at all is his investments in smart cities and i remember this story from 3yrs ago. It was like a "trial smart city"'

justjess

Superstar
That's really cheap! I know Pennsylvania has some fracking sites, do you live far away from those?

I don't know exactly how they are going to do it. Maybe the best way to see how that would happen would be to look at the tent cities that pop up. I think they'll just try to make it super expensive for the average person to live outside of the city.
I recently read about Warren Buffet saying that the US can't default on its debt since the debt is held in its own currency but apparently there's also legislation passed in 2003 stating that any land you own, and everything on it, is collateral for the gov't should it default on its debt obligations. So i don't know....

I don't do videos so much as text is easier for me but because of the virus i've watched my fare share! Of all the videos i've seen on Bill Gates, the one thing that hasn't been mentioned at all is his investments in smart cities and i remember this story from 3yrs ago. It was like a "trial smart city"'
There is no fracking site near me, though some companies bought up the mineral rights to a lot of the land so there could be in the future. I wouldn’t buy any of that land. I’m further up the mountain so it’s not that much of an issue here.

Do you have a link to that legislation? I tried googling it and nothing came up. I haven’t heard about them snatching land in other countries that defaulted on their debt.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Do you have a link to that legislation? I tried googling it and nothing came up. I haven’t heard about them snatching land in other countries that defaulted on their debt.
Question is; do we have a precedent in regard to debt defaults and land snatching? The only thing that can remotely come to mind is what happened in Cyprus afew years ago but it wasn't land.(it was a bail-in)

I don't have a link but apparently it was passed in 2005 and it was a bill about federalizing private property. If the US gov appears as an entity on your title alongside you, then there must be something to it?

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
The new world order through culture creation and predictive programming has created an upcoming generation where neither men nor women are marriage material.
It’s all a breakdown of strong family units.
Women and men are pitted against each other.

- political parties are pitted
- races
Etc.

There is a division at play.

justjess

Superstar
Question is; do we have a precedent in regard to debt defaults and land snatching? The only thing that can remotely come to mind is what happened in Cyprus afew years ago but it wasn't land.(it was a bail-in)

I don't have a link but apparently it was passed in 2005 and it was a bill about federalizing private property. If the US gov appears as an entity on your title alongside you, then there must be something to it?
When u get up enough money to buy land with cash I’ll let you know. I’ll keep looking, if I find it I’ll link it. I know they have eminent domain but what your talking about is different.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I’ll keep looking, if I find it I’ll link it. I know they have eminent domain but what your talking about is different.
I’ll keep looking aswell. I decided to think over the Cyprus bank bail-in again and how that would play out in America.

When peoples’ bank accounts were raided in Cyprus, there was actually a run on Italian banks as people were afraid that the same thing would be done seeing as Italy is one of the biggest debtors out there. It didn’t happen ofcourse. Just 2 weeks ago, the German supreme court ruled that debt (bonds) being sold by the ECB to Germany is unconstitutional. Inotherwords, enslaving a country through debt has consequences. What happens if they can’t pay back?

So, in America’s case, they are now giving everyone debit cards with the stimulus money. The Federal Reserve loans money to the US gov, so if with the stimulus checks there are no bank accounts to raid like in Cyprus’ case, what would the creditors come after? Private property, perhaps? There has to be some sort of legislation in place for something like this. I highly doubt that it doesn’t exist.

Awoken posted this video in the coronavirus thread and she(Iversen) mentioned something to the effect that in California, the stimulus money being given to the state is going to be used to buy up all these properties that people now cannot afford to keep.