Where are all the good youtube conspiracy channels?

imsickofyoshi

Established
Are there any left? Or just interesting channels in general?
Tired of all the flashiness. Just want to see a normal person behind a camera. Anyone notice how hard it is to find people like that now. Now they need 50-11 lights and a whole production team.

Transquesta

Rookie
True. "Good" conspiracy theorists are becoming increasingly rare. The reasons are somewhat complex/convoluted, but they all boil down to two factors; censorship (on the part of big tech) and profit motive (loosely, "greed").

Censorship aimed at anyone who does not toe the statist quo party line notwithstanding, the sincerity--and thus the credibility/integrity--of conspiracy theorists declines as they become more interested in making money by hawking books and patent remedies (cough...Alex Jones...cough) than in ferreting out and disseminating the truth.

Pointing out the ways that those in positions of power will always conspire to maintain or amass more of same is perceived as a noble pursuit whereas making money by promulgating FUD is not.

I too have noticed that they're much harder to find.
(aside from how they announced a while ago that their initiative to mass-censor channels with 'controversial' content)

Vulpesrex

Rookie
Edge of Wonder!

They have their own website as well with more videos but it’s like $10/month for subscription. Lots of thought-provoking content on YouTube though.

polymoog

Superstar
besides the shadowbanning, youtube (controlled by google) at best demonetizes conspiracy channels and at worst removes them.

fringe topics and what they call "fake news" will give you a YT strike on your account. google outright rigs the queries so that you cannot find what you want. this last information battle between us and them was lost. we are trying to regroup.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/project-veritas-exposes-google.5884/#post-227378

if you dont know the specific channel name, you will never find anything on YT.
try bitchute, which is where a lot of people have moved over after this last purge, but the search engine there is terrible. several YT channels will post videos there that would otherwise be censored on YT.

They have been slowly doing mass purges this year, one group after another. The cycle pretty reliably goes mass media reporting agenda type stories ,mass banning of a somewhat related group of speech on YouTube.

It picked up after 5 big tech companies literally conspired to take down Alex Jones on the same day. They obviously met and discussed it, conspired in other words, and coordinatedly carried that out. Everyone accepted it because he is the caricatuer of dissident media, now Alex Jones gets to constantly plays the “I can’t be a shill because I’m banned” card, and YouTube has the tacit consent to ban non approved speech for no reason at all

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
besides the shadowbanning, youtube (controlled by google) at best demonetizes conspiracy channels and at worst removes them.

fringe topics and what they call "fake news" will give you a YT strike on your account. google outright rigs the queries so that you cannot find what you want. this last information battle between us and them was lost. we are trying to regroup.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/project-veritas-exposes-google.5884/#post-227378

if you dont know the specific channel name, you will never find anything on YT.
try bitchute, which is where a lot of people have moved over after this last purge, but the search engine there is terrible. several YT channels will post videos there that would otherwise be censored on YT.
I agree that the search engine is terrible. I have to admit I think Bitchute is a honey pot, however if you click on Popular or Trending a lot of former Youtube alternative media types show up.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
They have been slowly doing mass purged this year, one group after another. The cycle pretty reliably goes mass media reporting agenda type stories ,mass banning of a somewhat related group of speech on YouTube.

It picked up after 5 big tech companies literally conspired to take down Alex Jones on the same day. They obviously met and discussed it, conspired in other words, and coordinatedly carried that out. Everyone accepted it because he is the caricatuer of dissident media, now Alex Jones gets to constantly plays the “I can’t be a shill because I’m banned” card, and YouTube has the tacit consent to ban non approved speech for no reason at all
Jones is really sad these days. His character is done.

B_JMNN

Established
They've been Purging, Censoring, and outright obliterating anything against their agenda now. It's beginning to turn into a cyber war.

I was listening to this program on Road Dog Trucking, and they were talking about how you cant even mention a critical opinion on an opposing idea. Especially the Elites agenda without being automatically labeled this or that. That host was mentioning his opinion on a vaccine, on his twitter, and he gets people, even followers, comments being crude and calling him "Bigot,Racist," just for his opinion.

That is what worries me about how people are there days.

polymoog

Superstar
Jones is really sad these days. His character is done.
he, like a lot of others, have found other avenues to make money. mark dice, watson, and jones have gone political and found a niche there. although demonetized, i think they do okay with merchandise and other things. by dropping the havey conspiracy stuff, they can appeal to a wider, more vanilla (normie, un-awake) audience.

The Zone

Star
What does it say though, that they were so threatened by Jones? Anyhow, enough on him.

You Tube and Google went full-on big brother when Trump won. I remember being able to set settings in Google News which brought up content I wanted to see. They did away with said settings then forcing us to see some of the MSM we avoided.

About that time, You Tube started a purge while giving MSM major financial incentives. And now, all we have left is MSM sites or total sell outs with a few decent sites hanging on by a thread.

You Tube content is dead save MSM. It is gone and the mind control of what we see is on. If I watch a video I see as thought-provoking and have play the next video automatically turned on, YT forces you to see the other side or MSM view of videos you would never in a million years watch. It is so clear they are ramming stuff down your throat while at the same time playing psychological mind games with you.

Now, what people do not know is the PTB's are giving YT money under the table to offset their losses. Google is one scary-ass bunch which is capable of fighting the wars for the mind without bullets but being just as deadly, if not more.

People signed away their privacy with g-mail and searches not reading the fine print and now they can manipulate you with their stored information. In short, all your online activity has been stored to use against you if necessary. The web is one big mass experiment in eventual mind control. People will agree to some damning stuff to surf the web.

Vixy

Star
Are there any left? Or just interesting channels in general?
Tired of all the flashiness. Just want to see a normal person behind a camera. Anyone notice how hard it is to find people like that now. Now they need 50-11 lights and a whole production team.
They got censored. There are some left though. Check out Amazing Polly and enchanted channel or whatever hes called..

Vixy

Star
TheScariestMovieEver I've been watching him for years.
Ooo thats a damn good one! And these:

Dane Wigington:

Amazing Polly:

Omega watchman: (He gets banned all the time, think its his third account if memory serves)

I'll put up more as I remember, this thread was a DAMN needed one!

They do cut them off as quickly aspossible though, they really dont want any more to wake up since theres so many of us now, they've gotten spooked.

I remember this video where someone had seen David Rockefeller inside a restaurant one evening after his Bilderberger meeting and said "Yo Rockefeller!" He had turned and looked real scared, haha! Old evil fart. It was just a scrawny french teenager kid who greeted him yet David almost shit his pants. :cool:

Another interesting one especially since the elite now has moved to China and the Hong Kong protests and all of that. They even track their bikes, lol! Would be good if it worked back to the people aswell so if anyone stole their bike, one'd find it, haha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO6yQFdrV64

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
+1 for KJ's channel. Some others I like are:

Richie from Boston
Photohelix
Awaken Saint
JesusFreak ComputerGeek
Enter the stars reloaded
Logic Before Authority
The Real News Online
Mike Morales
I'm not so sure about Richie anymore even though he seems like a cool person. At one point, he was promoting buying gold a bit, yet I guess YouTubers need monetization, too.