When Religion And Conspiracy Theories Collide.

Awoken2

Superstar
The perfect example of the thread title right here.

*Spolier* Apparently the world is gonna end.

Awoken2

Superstar
Well, if you are going to discard everything that is claimed here as silly conspiracy theories then I guess you also have to discard their bible also.

Awoken2

Superstar
Babies and bath water come to mind...
I don't know if you've ever had a dog but if you have do you know when you talk to your dog and he is struggling to understand what you mean so they turn their head to the side a little bit to show their confusion?

.. .well that's how my head goes when I read your messages...half the time I don't even know if your agreeing with me or blowing me off.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I don't know if you've ever had a dog but if you have do you know when you talk to your dog and he is struggling to understand what you mean so they turn their head to the side a little bit to show their confusion?

.. .well that's how my head goes when I read your messages...half the time I don't even know if your agreeing with me or blowing me off.
I think it’s good to keep you guessing ;-) Seriously, I know you don’t like what I believe, but I’m OK with you - if I were interacting with a Hare Krishna or a JW I would take the same angle.

A Freeman

Superstar
If people would get rid of ALL of their evil, organized religions, which Lucifer/Satan/Iblis created to divide and conquer us, and go back to The Law our Creator gave us, everything would be fine. This march towards the satanic "new" world order began with the formation of organized religion, as attested to by both Jeremiah (11:9) and Ezekiel (22:25).

Jeremiah 11:9-10
11:9 And the "I AM" said unto me, A conspiracy is found AMONG the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
11:10 They are turned back to the inequities of their forefathers, which refused to hear My words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the House of Israel and the House of Judah have broken My Covenant which I made with their fathers.

According to The Law, being an attorney (scribe) or a politician (pharisee) is a capital offense.

According to The Law, administering any man-made up legislation, rules, policies, "codes", etc. is likewise a capital offense.

According to The Law, being a policy-enforcer, i.e. enforcing any man-made up legislation, rules, policies, "codes", etc. is likewise a capital offense.

According to The Law, being a bankster, i.e. charging unlawful usury, upon which their evil system thrives, is a capital offense because it CREATES poverty, and the crime that always goes hand-in-hand with poverty.

According to The Law, being a thieving priest, pastor, rabbi, imam, etc. and teaching others anything other than the keeping The Law/Commandments, is also a capital offense.

Please, for a moment, consider what the world would be like if we didn't have a bunch of priests, etc., greedy banksters, trigger-happy police, black-robed judges meting out injustice everyday, and attorneys and politicians, all of whom are the scum of the Earth. It would be a world where there was TRUE Freedom and Justice for ALL, with peace and prosperity, and the safety and security that only God can provide. Heaven on Earth. That is the world we could have IF everyone kept The Law.

A world with NO organized religions and NO conspiracies.

A Freeman

Superstar
"according to The Law (found only in the first five books of the Bible), all attorneys, politicians, priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, and judges are committing capital offenses, which we the people are supposed to be enforcing."
Can you break that down a bit deeper?
Sure. All references below to The Law are referring to our Creator's Law (found only in the first five books of the Bible).

ALL man-made legislation has been prohibited by The Law (Deut. 4:2, 12:32) under penalty of death (Deut. 17:11-13). That means anyone legislating, administering or enforcing any man-made legislation, rules, policies, codes, etc. is committing a capital crime in doing so, as every attorney/lawyer/barrister, politician and judge is doing.

The same goes for all of the priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc., who are ALL using their own made-up rules to fleece their unwitting(?) victims under false pretenses.

A couple of simple examples: The Law very plainly states that we shall NOT steal (Exod 20:15, Deut. 5:19) and shall NOT murder (Exod 20:13, Deut. 5:17). So what do evil people do to get around that? They make up a bunch of rules to allegedly make it "legal" to steal and "legal" to murder. Taxes are legalized theft. War is legalized murder. And today, with the militarization of the police, theft and murder are carried out on the roadways and in people's homes by the very people that are purportedly there to "serve and protect".

What could be a larger conspiracy than the fact that ALL governments* and religions are CORPORATIONS, and these two institutions have been used to steal MOST of this world's wealth and are the source of almost ALL of the murders for a small group of extremely evil people who run this world.

*including their corporate courts and their corporate police departments/constabularies at the local, state and federal levels

CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY: THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300

THE ILLUMINATI AND THE COUNSEL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS

Awoken2

Superstar
My personal belief is that the trans agenda is very real. So let's take a look at how this serious subject matter is addressed by a group of OT bible bashers

From a psychological point of view this is very revealing as it clearly shows how fact and fantasy are binded together with the sole objective of getting the viewer to think the trans agenda is just another crack pot conspiracy theory.

Awoken2

Superstar
My personal belief is that the trans agenda is very real. So let's take a look at how this serious subject matter is addressed by a group of OT bible bashers

From a psychological point of view this is very revealing as it clearly shows how fact and fantasy are binded together with the sole objective of getting the viewer to think the trans agenda is just another crack pot conspiracy theory.

Won't be able to enjoy THIS video anymore now either....lol

Awoken2

Superstar
Isn't it obvious? The war is now on, OT new age Gnostics v NT Christian's.

This forum is the perfect example of this.

There we have it. Psycopaths bringing forth their very own bible prophecy.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
I was doing a little research on the red heifer in bible end times prophesy, as a flawless red heifer is needed for the rebuilding of the third temple to commence. I came across this video of a so called Christian television show from 'Lamb and Lion Ministries' discussing the red heifer prophesy.

Note the Masonic handshake and satanic red/black color combo
View attachment 31534

View attachment 31535
Hey, do you still have the video of the telecast? If so, please post it for me in the Red Heifer thread. Thanks.

Carolyn

Star
Aw jebus, on the first page of this thread, very interesting maybe Ill read it all, gets to the bottom of the page 12 fkn pages :| Guess Ill just skip to the last one and take it from there. I will say this though there is a lot of uneeded noise so far. The religious people have thier own forum so why does the religous talk have to seep into every other forum even when theres just no need, not against every single mention of some religious nature but lets say it was a satanist or a pagan who was doing the same thing, what would the reaction be then? For me personally Id be just as pissed off and would complain the same as I would if it was any other religion. But what about the religious people, how would you react if a bunch of satanists or pagans were posting all over the religious forum?

Tidal

Star
I have only the one question really. Why do the people on this forum who want to talk nothing but God not want to discuss ANYTHING which is presented within this very insightful 2 he 33 min video?
Speaking personally, a 2 hour video is regrettably way too long for me to have to wade through, so it'd be better if you simply say in your own brief words what you want to say instead of letting a long vid do your talking for you.
You can then add the words- "Here's a vid that talks about it" for people who want to click on it.
Very short vids are fine, otherwise people might find long ones-

PS- You said in your opening post- "Why do the people on this forum who want to talk nothing but God not want to discuss ANYTHING which is presented within this very insightful 2 he 33 min video?"

I'm in.. :) Just tell us what points the vid raises one by one, and i'll be happy to pitch in with some profound observations..:D

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Speaking personally, a 2 hour video is regrettably way too long for me to have to wade through, so it'd be better if you simply say in your own brief words what you want to say instead of letting a long vid do your talking for you.
You can then add the words- "Here's a vid that talks about it" for people who want to click on it.
Very short vids are fine, otherwise people might find long ones-

PS- You said in your opening post- "Why do the people on this forum who want to talk nothing but God not want to discuss ANYTHING which is presented within this very insightful 2 he 33 min video?"

I'm in.. :) Just tell us what points the vid raises one by one, and i'll be happy to pitch in with some profound observations..:D
Hey it's ok I have got my question answered, but thanks anyway. It's because the bible bashers want to equate the actions of psycopaths to bible prophecy....so to summarise, just for you, it's all going by the book.

Tidal

Star
Hey it's ok I have got my question answered, but thanks anyway. It's because the bible bashers want to equate the actions of psycopaths to bible prophecy....
Which psychos exactly? And why blame the Bible prophets for being able to see a little further down the road than the rest of us?

PS- and since you brought up Johnny Cash, here's a song of his that illustrates how Christians have freed themselves from the shackles of the worldly establishment.. :D

Dalit

Star
I have only the one question really. Why do the people on this forum who want to talk nothing but God not want to discuss ANYTHING which is presented within this very insightful 2 he 33 min video?

It has been made by religious people after all. What I have observed since joining this forum is that all the Old Testament brigade here enjoy nothing more than laughing at us "conspiracy theorists"....telling us we're mental, paranoid etc.

Try squirming your way out of this one.

Can't wait for the response to this. It should connect dots for many me thinks.
Started watching this and like it so far. Shaking My Head Productions is a Christian conspiracy channel. They do a good job of exposing the agendas behind things like Face Like the Sun and others do.

My new favorite is Spencer Smith. His Third Adam documentary was really quite good and exposed a lot of stuff I've seen in the New Apostolic Reformation (or modern day New Age/"Christian" hybrid, new Gnosticism, the New Mystics, whatever name they do or do not go by). Smith acknowledges NWO and Illuminati and more.

Third Adam trailers

Tidal

Star
..What I have observed since joining this forum is that all the Old Testament brigade here enjoy nothing more than laughing at us "conspiracy theorists"....telling us we're mental, paranoid etc.
What conspiracy theories exactly? Flat earth?