When Religion And Conspiracy Theories Collide.

The Zone

Star
It is right there in plain sight for you, Lisa. You just missed what was said despite you posting it yourself which is just mind-blowing.

You just got caught in your own inaccurate BS and are now trying to navigate through it to save face while stirring the pot. A2 knows exactly what I said and you, err, posted it. He knows one post was altered and he implied he understood why. That part is crystal clear, so how are you missing it? Perhaps you post so much you are getting details mixed up?

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I am more honest than you will ever be. It is right there in plain sight for you, Lisa. You just missed what was said despite you posting it which is just mind-blowing.

You just got caught in your own inaccurate BS and are now trying to navigate through it to save face while stirring the pot. A2 knows exactly what I said and you, err, posted it. He knows one post was altered and he implied he understood why. That part is crystal clear.

You OTOH are flat out stirring crap and showing your other colors which again, is not Christian like. I think you are the one being dishonest here, Lisa. You imply things you cannot back up and think I have superpowers to go erase a lot of stuff in a moment's notice.

You seem desperate now appealing to A2. And do NOT tell me what to do, post or say, while being a troublemaker!!!!!!!!! I am not here to appease you and have let your instigation with others go long enough. I can see why people in this very thread are put off by you and again, your actions make it harder for people professing the Faith to try and break down barriers

On second thought, after this conversation, I like the fact that I seem to be irritating you. I would block me for I will say what I deem fit for discussion. Either way, you lost someone who stands on the sidelines in silence while you rile others. It pains me to have to explain things in infinite detail to someone when they are being thick.
You edited out post 80, after I pm’d you that day. Which is fine..but why do you continue to bring up something you don’t want to talk about is beyond me, and then get mad about it when someone calls you on it. I did just back it up, and if people look to your post..they will see you edited it.

I think you’re the one who is trying to save face while I accurately call you on it. I hardly doubt I am appealing to Awoken at all...we all see how little he thinks about me.

You’re the one taking this to a crazy level...all because of what? I’m right?

The Zone

Star
No shit Lisa. Yes, the (a single) post was edited Captain Obvious, that has been established. I do not continue to bring up a thing - you do.

The fact I edited the post was never in question in that I said sensitive things I thought better of, but you implied before that post I spoke of it all the time elsewhere and that is inaccurate.

And, it really seemed to bother you when I found some middle ground with others here as well.

I have asked people in the past with issues with you to overlook your posts and move on. It is only fair that I ask the same of you with concern to mine or others.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
No shit Lisa. Yes, the (a single) post was edited Captain Obvious, that has been established. I do not continue to bring up a thing - you do.

Here we are again trying to penetrate what seems to be a deep fog. The fact I edited the post was never in question in that I said sensitive things I thought better of, but you implied before that post I spoke of it all the time elsewhere and that is dishonest and inaccurate.

You say I continue to talk about it when it is only because it upsets you I will not share more and then you fuel an unnecessary fire admitting you called me out. Why call anyone out about your personal pet peeves? Mention it, sure. Call them out? Just move past it for no poster owes you explanations nor has the time to help you understand.

And, it really seemed to bother you when I found some middle ground with others here as well.

I have asked people in the past with issues with you to overlook your posts and move on. It is only fair that I ask the same of you with concern to mine or others. For clarity, I edited the post before your PM asking for more info. A-2 saw it and got it. Everyone else did as well except you.

So, yeah, there are some things I know that I will not share with you at this time nor do your responses ever make me want to in the future.

As far as the bragging you attribute to me in a false manner, I will not speak of what upsets you in other threads, just as I have not in the past. IOW, all the posts are in this thread, yet you implied they were everywhere and cannot find the proof, so that is that. But do not try to say I said something elsewhere and wiggle out of it saying I destroyed evidence of some sort of conspiracy within conspiracies.

As for taking things to crazy levels, you seem to be in the middle of that a lot. So, what is it you are right about here, Lisa? It is getting mildly entertaining to see this progress. You do realize I brought something up a grand total of twice in my posting history beyond you eliciting further responses?

There are times when I think posters pile on you in an unnecessary manner but there are also times when that seems to be your intent to disparage discussions knowing what it all leads to.
That single post means you’ve talked about it twice now in this thread. I did notice you edited other posts in the thread that day, so, I can’t really prove more than twice right now.
It really sounds like bragging honestly..
I have a unique vantage over some in that I have seen some things which altered my reality and showed me how helpless we are in our collective herds. While I cannot go too deep into those experiences, it makes some arguments I see here seem fruitless. Knowing what I know and what has certainly had to come about since a time when I realized how tech has far surpassed what many see in their daily lives. It is as if there are two worlds - one we see and one which is just underground - literally.
You know that’s not true about finding middle ground with posters...my pm to you should have revealed that I was happy about it, why lie about me?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'm simply just trying to make people think.

As you can see I'm only impeded by posters here who are trying to stop people from thinking and start doing a lot of praying.

I'm only advising against that, I have a right to give advice. People can either take it or leave it. That's how life works.

You've spent quite a considerable amount of time on this forum standing behind mainstream narratives and defending Trump....on a conspiracy forum.

...hmmmmm
Prayer is important but as the Christians say, "What good is faith without works?" I support their perspective. God gives us the freedom to believe/worship but regardless of deeply devout or simply secular, God wants us all to strive for the best we have to offer. Even if that means just staying silent sometimes. The right road aint always easy or clear, but its worth the struggle to find it!

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Prayer is important but as the Christians say, "What good is faith without works?" I support their perspective. God gives us the freedom to believe/worship but regardless of deeply devout or simply secular, God wants us all to strive for the best we have to offer. Even if that means just staying silent sometimes. The right road aint always easy or clear, but its worth the struggle to find it!
As you know I don't do the God thing but I know you're a good guy who gives a shit about important stuff, that's all that counts for me. That's why I liked your Goddy post....I ain't for turning though...lol

Awoken2

Superstar
I'd like to get this thread back on track now.

There are some very powerful people currently dismantling religion from the inside. It's well and truly subverted. This forum.proves that. They cannot agree on anything, and that is how it is supposed to be.
I do try and back up everything I say with some evidence. On a forum such as this that's very important. Without evidence it's just conjecture.

So let's examine who is destroying religion and more importantly why.

If you want to understand what is in play right now just watch this video. Made and promoted by believers of the OT. Then you can work out who is fighting who here.

And for the posters who keep accusing me of hating religious people all I can say is this...

...don't shoot the messenger eh?

For anybody who watches the full video it should make you understand why the resident Zionists who post here try and stop you seeing the real conspiracy.

If that doesn't scare the living shit out of you...nothing will.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Do you make a distinction please between organized religion, which uses and abuses God's Name, and the Scripture itself (where the prophecies are written, 99+% of which have already come true in exact and minute detail)?

The reason for asking is because most don't seem to realize that, according to The Law (found only in the first five books of the Bible), all attorneys, politicians, priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, and judges are committing capital offenses, which we the people are supposed to be enforcing.

rainerann

Star
I think that maybe the problem is that you are only identifying someone as a Christian when they are participating in religious discussions. However, there are a lot of people here who are Christian and a lot more subtle about it like how the video stamps the opening with an admission of being Christian, but doesn't really bring it up a lot after this.

You might be interested in checking out the kpop thread if you don't believe me. There are a lot of people there who are Christian in particular. When I had read it when it was still only like 20 pages long, I think at least 60% seemed to be Christian there.

For me, videos like this were interesting over 10 years ago when I had never heard of things like this before. These days, I prefer to do more of my own research and read more of the sources that are used in making videos like this. However, I would also point out that there were no shortage of videos like this that I could watch made by other Christians when things like this were more interesting. I think it was called Age of Aquarius that I like the best that was a Christian research video about theosophy.

It was very well done and detailed. Although, even this after years of thinking about it has changed for me as I have changed as a Christian and have done more of my own research. It is my opinion today that while theosophy is contrary to Christian teachings, the teachings of theosophy are relatively out in the open. People like Blavatsky published a lot of writings so that some of the things that people say about things like this don't have the same shock value that they did when it seemed more like these things were hidden and hard to find out. They are not hard to find out. There is a lot of information about things like this. It just never went viral as some other things have.

So I will say for myself that sometimes it is hard to talk about some of these things because sometimes the people talking about them don't always have a lot of experience with these subjects. Things change over time. Opinions on these things will change as well and if I were to make a thread like this, my complaint would be that sometimes things are a little underdeveloped and I would love to have more content that was little more developed I guess.

However, that is aimed at no one and things like this can't be rushed either and a perspective will never be able to develop if it can't be discussed, which is why I still like this forum. It is a good place to try on some things to see how they fit and grow and change in our response to the flood of information we are ingesting.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Do you make a distinction please between organized religion, which uses and abuses God's Name, and the Scripture itself (where the prophecies are written, 99+% of which have already come true in exact and minute detail)?

The reason for asking is because most don't seem to realize that, according to The Law (found only in the first five books of the Bible), all attorneys, politicians, priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, and judges are committing capital offenses, which we the people are supposed to be enforcing.
"according to The Law (found only in the first five books of the Bible), all attorneys, politicians, priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, and judges are committing capital offenses, which we the people are supposed to be enforcing."
Can you break that down a bit deeper?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think that maybe the problem is that you are only identifying someone as a Christian when they are participating in religious discussions. However, there are a lot of people here who are Christian and a lot more subtle about it like how the video stamps the opening with an admission of being Christian, but doesn't really bring it up a lot after this.

You might be interested in checking out the kpop thread if you don't believe me. There are a lot of people there who are Christian in particular. When I had read it when it was still only like 20 pages long, I think at least 60% seemed to be Christian there.

For me, videos like this were interesting over 10 years ago when I had never heard of things like this before. These days, I prefer to do more of my own research and read more of the sources that are used in making videos like this. However, I would also point out that there were no shortage of videos like this that I could watch made by other Christians when things like this were more interesting. I think it was called Age of Aquarius that I like the best that was a Christian research video about theosophy.

It was very well done and detailed. Although, even this after years of thinking about it has changed for me as I have changed as a Christian and have done more of my own research. It is my opinion today that while theosophy is contrary to Christian teachings, the teachings of theosophy are relatively out in the open. People like Blavatsky published a lot of writings so that some of the things that people say about things like this don't have the same shock value that they did when it seemed more like these things were hidden and hard to find out. They are not hard to find out. There is a lot of information about things like this. It just never went viral as some other things have.

So I will say for myself that sometimes it is hard to talk about some of these things because sometimes the people talking about them don't always have a lot of experience with these subjects. Things change over time. Opinions on these things will change as well and if I were to make a thread like this, my complaint would be that sometimes things are a little underdeveloped and I would love to have more content that was little more developed I guess.

However, that is aimed at no one and things like this can't be rushed either and a perspective will never be able to develop if it can't be discussed, which is why I still like this forum. It is a good place to try on some things to see how they fit and grow and change in our response to the flood of information we are ingesting.
Excellent post!

Awoken2

Superstar
Somebody today prompted me to keep posting examples of how OT evangelicals keep promoting conspiracy theories. So the best place to put this is here. Thanks for the prompt, I think I started to neglect this thread.

Somebody today prompted me to keep posting examples of how OT evangelicals keep promoting conspiracy theories. So the best place to put this is here. Thanks for the prompt, I think I started to neglect this thread.

This thread is made up of perfectly accurate observations and I know that there are many of us who have noticed it too, it's kinda hard to miss.

Awoken2

Superstar
This thread is made up of perfectly accurate observations and I know that there are many of us who have noticed it too, it's kinda hard to miss.
Thank you. It's food for thought isn't it?

I've thought long and hard about this and I can only hypothesise that unless the world ends like it says in their holy book then that means their whole lifes beliefs were formed on lies. Perhaps this is why they try and discredit anything that suggests otherwise? They don't appear to be able to accept that plans to reduce the worlds population to 500 million are being made by men ....who are gonna make God the fall guy.

Awoken2

Superstar
And here you can see for yourself 33 pages of people naively connecting the machinations of some very un-godlike paycho's to their bible prophecy.

One thing contributors to this thread outright fail to acknowledge is that end times prophecy could be engineered by men.

It isn't posters like me who are attacking religion, it's attacking itself from within.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I was doing a little research on the red heifer in bible end times prophesy, as a flawless red heifer is needed for the rebuilding of the third temple to commence. I came across this video of a so called Christian television show from 'Lamb and Lion Ministries' discussing the red heifer prophesy.

Note the Masonic handshake and satanic red/black color combo
Screenshot_2020-02-02 Christ in Prophecy Jeanne Nigro on the Red Heifer.png

Screenshot_2020-02-02 Christ in Prophecy Jeanne Nigro on the Red Heifer(1).png