When Religion And Conspiracy Theories Collide.

Cintra

Star
I was watching this thread since the beginning and honestly, I don't know what relevant thing should be said about OP's video.

But what I think could be interesting it's to develop the thread title in this discussion and eventually talk about the problem between conspiracies and religious or non-religious worldviews.
I mean: is it even possible to accept informations about Conspiracies when you don't believe in the concept of absolute truth which is a deeply religious premise?

When I was non-religious I couldn't believe conspiracies could happen nor think about a new world order because my way of thinking implied that randomness and coincidences played a major role in the world and outside of scientific facts, everything was basically subjective and falsifiable.

When you're not a spiritual person, how could you believe in a occult deep state that practice rituals or even conceive the idea that some sort of supranational organisation exist and plan evil schemes against us during decades?

I think it's only when you have a spirituality that you're more inclined to seek a cause effect linkage in things that then leads you to connect dots between prophecies, signs and hidden agendas to reach a conclusion.

For example I'm pretty sure that muslims are against zionism because they believe a dajjal will appear because of Israel just like christians are against a nwo likely ruled by the Antichrist while some of them think that zionism is not only prophetic but a necessary step before Jesus second coming.

I think debates became heated and Bible verses are everywhere because we have many worldviews colliding each others that won't and just can't agree on the same things since we have different objectives.

Maybe the real conspiracy it's that we allowed ourselves to play a rigged game and maybe all we had to do it's to escape this prison, love God and just accept the idea that all this shouldn't matter because we are more than flesh and bones and the battle is already won.
At least as a christian, that's what I am willing to accept as the truth for the moment.
I do not believe in any religion. nor am I an atheist.
I am interested in a variety of religious beliefs, but I feel neutral about them all.

Yet i still believe in conspiracacies.
Government manipulation, social engineering, illegal and covert government and military operations and coverups.
I generally find that organised religion (not personal faith) is one of the forces that is used to control us.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Pet peeve. How can we own threads on a message board meant for discussion? I do not buy into this theory which only seems to go on here. I started a thread on Iran-Israel, but as far as I am concerned anything goes and it is the forums thread. If we seek to control the narrative by asking others to stay within made up boundaries, how authentic a discussion can be had?

Another thing is we never know who is telling the truth in a forum, so we take them at their word even when it belies logic. It is kind of hard to ask questions of religious people and not get religion-related answers for that is how they explain things.

Other than that I am having three brilliant days of warm weather in winter and I am back out to play in it. If people post here every day and in several threads during each day, while doing research along the way, how much time can be left for work itself? Some here have a whole lot of spare time on their hands.
"Another thing is we never know who is telling the truth in a forum"
In a sense you are correct. But the posters who back up their comments and claims w/verifiable proof and whom also admit when they are wrong are the people I look forward to interacting with. I try to offer the same honesty. I feel a level of trust with some because they show and prove. I also go round-and-round with lil Lisa and Dumbdarian whom everyone knows aint honest posters here so I aint exactly drama-free myself.

Awoken2

Superstar
Pet peeve. How can we own threads on a message board meant for discussion? I do not buy into this theory which only seems to go on here. I started a thread on Iran-Israel, but as far as I am concerned anything goes and it is the forums thread.
I'm sorry but I have to call you out on this one. Just the other day you were threatening to "shut a thread down" because the narrative wasn't going your way. Now all of a sudden anything goes?

Is that because I started this thread ? Is that why now anything goes?

I love the way the resident Zionists here have all been all over this thread. It demonstrates perfectly the point I made in tbe OP.

A Zionists job is to.protect the biggest conspiracy of all. That's quite clear now.

Lisa

Superstar
I'm sorry but I have to call you out on this one. Just the other day you were threatening to "shut a thread down" because the narrative wasn't going your way. Now all of a sudden anything goes?

I love the way the resident Zionists here have all been all over this thread. It demonstrates perfectly the point I made in tbe OP.

A Zionists job is to.protect the biggest conspiracy of all. That's quite clear now.
Didn’t you ask Christians to come to this thread in the op? Now you’re mad we did?

Awoken2

Superstar
I never mentioned anything about Christians at all. If you read the OP, or get somebody to do it for you, I asked why the people who post nothing but bible passages have got nothing at all to say about the conspiracies contained within the video.

The thread was to expose people here like you.

Todd

Star
I don't, that's good Todd. I myself was an abused child who is now a compassionate adult caring for abused children. You can do more.
Sure we can all do more. I prefer to do my “more” in the real world rather than the virtual.

To no effect? You are wrong here. Of course what I post here has an effect...somewhere, with somebody. The same as your.posts do.
I prefer positive effect where I can see the results.
Your bible killed off your fight....that's too bad.
[\quote]
To the contrary, my Bible is what has inspired the fight I have to help people in need. Matthew 24:31-46 is what inspires my wife and I and the ministry we operate in.

Lisa

Superstar
I never mentioned anything about Christians at all. If you read the OP, or get somebody to do it for you, I asked why the people who post nothing but bible passages have got nothing at all to say about the conspiracies contained within the video.

The thread was to expose people here like you.
Who else would post nothing but Bible passages?

The Zone

Star

Did I close the thread? No.

Here is an accurate take. I threatened to close the thread in that I was called out and had inaccurate things said about me when I had not been posting or conversing with anyone in it. Calling out someone in a thread they are not involved in is bush league and trolling, but it happens all the time.

Awoken2

Superstar
Lisa says "Who else would post nothing but Bible passages?"

Somebody who didn't want the real conspiracy discussed. Deceived people who are waiting for OT prophecy whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that there are psycopaths planning their very own end times scenario.

Just imagine if all the wild fires, earthquakes and deadly weather we are now seeing were just these psycopaths testing out their hardware?

I know, nuts aren't I?

~JC~

Veteran
I have only the one question really. Why do the people on this forum who want to talk nothing but God not want to discuss ANYTHING which is presented within this very insightful 2 he 33 min video?

It has been made by religious people after all. What I have observed since joining this forum is that all the Old Testament brigade here enjoy nothing more than laughing at us "conspiracy theorists"....telling us we're mental, paranoid etc.

Try squirming your way out of this one.

Can't wait for the response to this. It should connect dots for many me thinks.
I thought the animation was dope

Awoken2

Superstar
I thought the animation was dope
Content?...any thoughts on that? Did you see how these religious 701 club evangelicals are mixing real conspiracy with fairy stories?

Would you agree this is a tactic used by controlled op?

Cintra

Star
The main thing I learned from ithe video was to not trust hairdressers because they might be witches.

~JC~

Veteran
Content?...any thoughts on that? Did you see how these religious 701 club evangelicals are mixing real conspiracy with fairy stories?

Would you agree this is a tactic used by controlled op?
Ah crap. I was commenting about on the wrong post! Sorry a lot that!:eek: I did actually start watching this, though. Got a good chunk in, but didn’t finish. Really interesting stuff, though. (how they perceive nature as a deity, Satan). I can’t comment fully tho. Mybad.

Awoken2

Superstar
So the reason why our resident Christian Zionists want you to believe in their bible prophecy and not learn anything about the real conspiracy is laid out here.

At this point you should be more concerned with Luciferean psycopaths than Gods wrath.

It also answers the question why the likes of Lisa here portray christianity as a mental health issue. There job is to destroy christianity to help usher in their new (age) world order.

Lisa

Superstar
At this point you should be more concerned with Luciferean psycopaths than Gods wrath.
You might have to deal with God’s wrath..that won’t be fun.

It also answers the question why the likes of Lisa here portray christianity as a mental health issue. There job is to destroy christianity to help usher in their new (age) world order.
I don’t have a new world order and I’m not sure what you mean by portraying Christianity as a mental health issue.

The Zone

Star
Yeah, it is probably best to leave "mental health" out of the conversation. As for the Luciferian agenda, most mainstream Christians probably already buy into that. Just saying.

Cintra

Star
Yeah, it is probably best to leave "mental health" out of the conversation. As for the Luciferian agenda, most mainstream Christians probably already buy into that. Just saying.
I think most main-stream religious organisations have been infiltrated by satanists. But I think that most adherents of the religions, the ordinary worshippers, generally do not realise, and genuinely believe in their particular god.

Awoken2

Superstar
Yeah, it is probably best to leave "mental health" out of the conversation
And why is that then? If all some people can do here is post passages from their bible I would guess that they have had their brain well and truly rinsed.

Do you reckon they also do that to people they meet on the street?

....I can just imagine it now, Lisa is down at the shopping mall and bumps into Mary who she hasn't seen in years...

Mary- Lisa?.....Oh my God I haven't seen you in years how are you?

Lisa- Fear thou not; for I am with thee; be not dismayed;for I am thy God; for I will strengthen thee.....

....(Mary runs out of shop leaving shopping behind)

No wonder she spends all day here. :rolleyes: