When Religion And Conspiracy Theories Collide.

SnowFall

Veteran
I don't hate on anybody but I'll call out any "christian" who thinks homeless people are the scourge of society, muslims lives are worthless, Palestinians should be killed and gay people are all choosing to be gay.

To me that is a bigot, not no Christian.

I hope this clears things up for you.
I don’t know about the other things as I haven’t come across those comments yet, but even if a person is born with their gayness, considering its a sin, if they still partake in that particular behaviour, isn’t that a choice?

Awoken2

Superstar
I started the video and will continue later. Not that I disagree with the author of the doc.'s concerns, but I can't help wanting to also investigate the sources/motives of the theories themselves.
I've sat through the last 3 video's released by SMH productions now, about seven and a half hours of material. These are my observations.

The producers haven't really hidden their true objectives but what they have done is join together genuine real conspiracies with ridiculous theories such as flat earth. All the video's contain FE messages. This is done simply to discredit the important information contained within. The best way to discredit genuine conspiracy is to pair it with a made up conspiracy which has no value. From a psychological perspective the viewer is guided to the thought process "well if these guys believe the earth is flat they are obviously pushing lies" so all the material gets judged the same way...lies. Even the stuff which is truth. I think the term controlled opposition can be applied here without question.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it"

With over 200K subs, that is exactly what SMH productions is doing here.

I've said this multiple times but when Pat Robertson and the 700 club are the ones educating us on the NWO and "satanic elite", an amount of skepticism is warranted.
I couldn't agree more with this.

In the bigger picture I think many of can relate to the basic point you're driving home. VC is a website exposing the corruption within popular society, especially the architects of said deception
Well this is exactly the reason why I started this thread. You would think that the objective of this site and forum is to educate people on the corruption within popular society but it appears to have a large number of posters who do nothing but post bible passages as a way of distracting people from those conspiracies. Can you see the similarities yourself?

Within who I would describe as talented visionaries, truth seekers, legit warriors against the mainstream culture of death, we have those few members who (I think unwittingly) seem to speak for the power structures themselves.
I don't feel some people here are unwittingly speaking for the power structures. They know exactly what they are doing. Their job is to try and discredit anybody who brings up topics that they don't want discussing.

I'll answer the rest of your post later. Lots to discuss here.

SnowFall

Veteran
Actually, I’ve been thinking about your question, and I think the answer is fear. Fear that I may be right about what I say and that means they are wrong. Instead of having a reasonable conversation, they can only come up with hateful personal insults, which as we all know isn’t an argument. If they think the worst of me...surely I can’t really be right then, can I?
I think you might be right, so much for their open mindedness

Awoken2

Superstar
if a person is born with their gayness, considering its a sin, if they still partake in that particular behaviour, isn’t that a choice?
Gayness as you so eloquently put it is no more of a sin than heterosexuality. Yet again you are proving how a bible creates bigots.

Don't talk to me about sin, not with your attitude, it wreaks of hypocrisy

SnowFall

Veteran
Gayness as you so eloquently put it is no more of a sin than heterosexuality. Yet again you are proving how a bible creates bigots.

Don't talk to me about sin, not with your attitude, it wreaks of hypocrisy
No, the Bible teaches us what’s right and wrong, and helps us see what’s good, true and just, compared to what’s evil, false and abominable.

Perhaps you are type of guy who thinks that Christians hate gays? We are taught to hate the sin and not the sinner. We know God is real and his word is true, so we are concerned with the eternal welfare of all people. Christians are better friends to the gays than the pro LGBT folk because we actually care what happens to them and will tell them where they are going wrong rather than humour them and tell them lies like it’s good and natural.

Awoken2

Superstar
We know God is real and his word is true, so we are concerned with the eternal welfare of all people
Well if that's the case can you explain to me why a Christian Zionist is not concerned over the welfare of Palestinians?....or Muslims?... I'm all ears.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well if that's the case can you explain to me why a Christian Zionist is not concerned over the welfare of Palestinians?....or Muslims?... I'm all ears.
As a “Christian Zionist” myself I am equally glad when a Muslim or a Jew comes to understand the Gospel...

I find these ministries hit it right.

God loves the Jews.

God loves the Muslims.

Do I agree with Islam or Rabbinic Judaism? Not in the slightest!

Cintra

Star
If a deity exists they should love everyone equally.

If they do not love everyone equally they are not worthy of worship.

Awoken2

Superstar
I've sat through the last 3 video's released by SMH productions now, about seven and a half hours of material. These are my observations.

The producers haven't really hidden their true objectives but what they have done is join together genuine real conspiracies with ridiculous theories such as flat earth. All the video's contain FE messages. This is done simply to discredit the important information contained within. The best way to discredit genuine conspiracy is to pair it with a made up conspiracy which has no value. From a psychological perspective the viewer is guided to the thought process "well if these guys believe the earth is flat they are obviously pushing lies" so all the material gets judged the same way...lies. Even the stuff which is truth. I think the term controlled opposition can be applied here without question.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it"

With over 200K subs, that is exactly what SMH productions is doing here.

I couldn't agree more with this.

Well this is exactly the reason why I started this thread. You would think that the objective of this site and forum is to educate people on the corruption within popular society but it appears to have a large number of posters who do nothing but post bible passages as a way of distracting people from those conspiracies. Can you see the similarities yourself?

I don't feel some people here are unwittingly speaking for the power structures. They know exactly what they are doing. Their job is to try and discredit anybody who brings up topics that they don't want discussing.

I'll answer the rest of your post later. Lots to discuss here.
In continuation of this.

SMH is trying to discredit genuine conspiracy. This is being conducted by evangelical OT shills.

VC forum also have evangelical OT shills who are trying to discredit people who are trying to unveil the real conspiracies. This is why they fill the boards with endless OT Bible passages.

If I'm not wrong the OT "prophesises" the end of the world. Written by Israel to justify Israel's murderous satanic actions around the world. The very argument that Israeli's can legitimately murder the poor people of Palestine because that's what their Bible advocates insults my intelligence. It should insult the intelligence of more people but to be honest with you I think intelligence is a fast reducing attribute. That may be down to a number of different factors which have been discussed on threads here elsewhere.

Edit: When I mention OT I am referencing the KJV brand. Don't even know if it's the same thing, don't want to know either. It's a tool for brainwashing, it's that simple as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

OK, but if you had a just deity, would they treat those who were in rebellion the same as those in relationship? I don’t think anyone is suggesting God loves Christians more than those who presently reject the Gospel (for whatever reason) I.e:-

John 3

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
In continuation of this.

SMH is trying to discredit genuine conspiracy. This is being conducted by evangelical OT shills.

VC forum also have evangelical OT shills who are trying to discredit people who are trying to unveil the real conspiracies. This is why they fill the boards with endless OT Bible passages.

If I'm not wrong the OT "prophesises" the end of the world. Written by Israel to justify Israel's murderous satanic actions around the world. The very argument that Israeli's can legitimately murder the poor people of Palestine because that's what their Bible advocates insults my intelligence. It should insult the intelligence of more people but to be honest with you I think intelligence is a fast reducing attribute. That may be down to a number of different factors which have been discussed on threads here elsewhere.

Would I be right to conclude that until one or a number of “prophecies” occur in such a way as even the most dedicated conspiracy theorists are left reaching for plausible explanations, you will continue in your present view?

I am just wondering if any event might occur which might cause you to review your present position?

Awoken2

Superstar
Would I be right to conclude that until one or a number of “prophecies” occur in such a way as even the most dedicated conspiracy theorists are left reaching for plausible explanations, you will continue in your present view?

I am just wondering if any event might occur which might cause you to review your present position?
You know very well that they will "occur" because the most powerful people in the world are going to make it "occur".... Like magic!

I could mention many places in the world that are experiencing hell on Earth right now. These psychopaths haven't even started yet. I'm sure when hell on Earth reaches your doorstep you may wish you would have listened to us mad conspiracy theorists.

Cintra

Star
OK, but if you had a just deity, would they treat those who were in rebellion the same as those in relationship? I don’t think anyone is suggesting God loves Christians more than those who presently reject the Gospel (for whatever reason) I.e:-

John 3

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
You wish to use christianity as an example. I will continue that convention, but I would like it known that I speak of religions in general and in plural.

In christianity god is the father. We are his children.
Remember the parables of the prodigal son, the lost sheep, and the lost coin. In all of them joy is shown when the lost is found. In non of them is there censure of that which is lost. The widow does not hate her coin,the shepard does not hate his sheep, and the father does not hate his child. Nor is their loss punished or condemned, instead their finding is celebrated.

A god that does not love equally is not worthy of worship.

Awoken2

Superstar
I would very much like this thread to be spared the usual talk

John 3

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from posting bible passages in this thread. If it continues you are simply proving the points I'm making. There are plenty of threads here for that type of stuff.

The fact that you post a video of some crazed evangelical amuses me greatly.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I would very much like this thread to be spared the usual talk

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from posting bible passages in this thread. If it continues you are simply proving the points I'm making. There are plenty of threads here for that type of stuff.

The fact that you post a video of some crazed evangelical amuses me greatly.

I knew you would react that way - I wanted to provoke a response because unless “something big” happens, there are many who will continue to think that Christians are just cranks.

Perhaps this image may help @Awoken2

A good magician waves a magic wand and uses drama and slight of hand to achieve his magic...

From a conspiracy theory take, I suspect the interpretation would be that a good NWO member may use the slight of hand of the “State of Israel” and the wand of Christian Zionism to act as a distraction from the relentless march of enslavement by the “elites”.

But what if it was the other way about? What if the darlings of the conspiratorial canon were themselves busily constructing a mindset that would effectively distract and immunise the minds of those who listen too long to their stories from what was really going on?

This would be ironic given their obsession with vaccines ;-)

Lisa

Superstar

God does tell us that He so loved the world...that’s loving everyone equally don’t ya think? That anyone who believes can be saved.

Cintra

Star
I think the jesus in particular talks about loving everyone equally, and about acceptance.

But in practice many christians seem to prefer other passages that focus on divisions and condemnation.

Lisa

Superstar
I think the jesus in particular talks about loving everyone equally, and about acceptance.

But in practice many christians seem to prefer other passages that focus on divisions and condemnation.
What scripture is it that He talks about acceptance? I would just leave the book, chapter and verse and not quote it outright, since awoken has such a problem with seeing it in his thread. Or you could start another thread in the religious section...up to you.

Christians have to hold on to the truth, not that they want to have divisions..we are human, we would like to be liked too.

Cintra

Star
The parables I have already mentioned, and the many times jesus answered condemnation for mixing with disreputable people like prostitutes

Let he that is without sin cast the first stone.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you