When Religion And Conspiracy Theories Collide.

Awoken2

Superstar
I have only the one question really. Why do the people on this forum who want to talk nothing but God not want to discuss ANYTHING which is presented within this very insightful 2 he 33 min video?

It has been made by religious people after all. What I have observed since joining this forum is that all the Old Testament brigade here enjoy nothing more than laughing at us "conspiracy theorists"....telling us we're mental, paranoid etc.

Try squirming your way out of this one.

Can't wait for the response to this. It should connect dots for many me thinks.

Awoken2

Superstar
The question was aimed at serious posters.

I know how you like to tag a response to any post which exposes how your cult operates, any inane shite will do, when people see your name they don't even bother reading it but I shall be bumping the shit out of this thread until the questions gets answered.

I've seen how you operate here.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
The question was aimed at serious posters.

I know how you like to tag a response to any post which exposes how your cult operates, any inane shite will do, when people see your name they don't even bother reading it but I shall be bumping the shit out of this thread until the questions gets answered.

I've seen how you operate here.
It was a serious answer..don’t they begin with Mary and the religions that believe in her?

The Zone

Star
So you want people to watch 2 hours and 33-minute video?

I am thinking nobody has that kind of time on their hands.

Suppose you convince every member on here to think as you do and I still ask what has been accomplished with those few dozen people? At some point, you must give in to the fact that the forum attracts many beliefs and they are not all going to agree with you.

I have a question for you. Why do you not call out Muslims as you do Christians seeing that they are religious too?

You are always beating on about religious people yet seem to take aim only at the same few. You do know Muslims believe in God and similar moral standards as Christians, right?

But you seem to give them a pass for when you rail on Christians it is playing into them for a like or two, yet according to you, Allah is not real.

Is it asking to much to let simple words on a message board go on occasion? Or better yet, to realize the forum is for all thought processes and discussions? It is not life or death here.

You state you're looking for rational posters to discuss this while calling them out for calling you out with paranoia and such. If people like Lisa and Thndarian bug you so much, just avoid them for all they are is two people on a message board and winning an argument with them does not alter the balance of the awakening of the world.

People are people. They are different. It is okay to be different.

Awoken2

Superstar
So you want people to watch 2 hours and 33-minute video?

I am thinking nobody has that kind of time on their hands.

Suppose you convince every member on here to think as you do and I still ask what has been accomplished with those few dozen people? At some point, you must give in to the fact that the forum attracts many beliefs and they are not all going to agree with you.

I have a question for you. Why do you not call out Muslims as you do Christians seeing that they are religious too?

You are always beating on about religious people yet seem to take aim only at the same few. You do know Muslims believe in God and similar moral standards as Christians, right?

But you seem to give them a pass for when you rail on Christians it is playing into them for a like or two, yet according to you, Allah is not real.

Is it asking to much to let simple words on a message board go on occasion? Or better yet, to realize the forum is for all thought processes and discussions? It is not life or death here.

You state you're looking for rational posters to discuss this while calling them out for calling you out with paranoia and such. If people like Lisa and Thndarian bug you so much, just avoid them for all they are is two people on a message board and winning an argument with them does not alter the balance of the awakening of the world.

People are people. They are different. It is okay to be different.
You ain't the voice of the people so either answer the question or sit down and shut up.

Lisa

Superstar
I was actually responding to Awoken, and not you because I currently don't have time to watch the video and will comment later. Reading your simple and antagonistic posts, I see you've done neither.
Ya, I know you were but it was kind of silly saying you’re saving a spot when it doesn’t seem like anyone really cares about his video...

I started watching the video..hence my comment.

Lisa

Superstar
You ain't the voice of the people so either answer the question or sit down and shut up.
That’s not nice if you want a discussion here...but you don’t really want a discussion..you want just the people that that agree with you..which will be a short discussion anyway. Wonder why you bothered at this point at posting anything?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I have only the one question really. Why do the people on this forum who want to talk nothing but God not want to discuss ANYTHING which is presented within this very insightful 2 he 33 min video?

It has been made by religious people after all. What I have observed since joining this forum is that all the Old Testament brigade here enjoy nothing more than laughing at us "conspiracy theorists"....telling us we're mental, paranoid etc.

Try squirming your way out of this one.

Can't wait for the response to this. It should connect dots for many me thinks.
I think the Assassins Creed series was onto the same thing as “Shaking my head productions” in the video you posted up...

If there is going to be a “uniting” religion emerging any time soon it may be based on the “divine feminine” of Semeramis, Isis, Ishtar, Astarte, Minerva and maybe “Mary (Queen of Heaven)”.

#niendanke

Todd

Star
I watched about 15 minutes of it. I guess I am not sure what the OP is asking? I'm not sure whether I'm included in the group of people he is looking for a response from either...

Lisa

Superstar
I watched about 15 minutes of it. I guess I am not sure what the OP is asking? I'm not sure whether I'm included in the group of people he is looking for a response from either...
Ya he should have made it clear who he was inviting to his thread...would have made it easier.

Awoken2

Superstar
@Lisa Well you come and infect most threads whether you've been invited or not. Everybody here can see this.

I'm happy for anybody to answer the question I've asked @Todd I'm just curious why the people who flood this place with their OT passages do everything they can here to stop other people discussing the contents of the video...that was made by people with exactly the same beliefs as them.

Todd

Star
@Lisa Well you come and infect most threads whether you've been invited or not. Everybody here can see this.

I'm happy for anybody to answer the question I've asked @Todd I'm just curious why the people who flood this place with their OT passages do everything they can here to stop other people discussing the contents of the video...that was made by people with exactly the same beliefs as them.
I guess I'm not your target, as I have often also wondered why many on this discussion forum seem to easily dismiss conspiracy theories without even considering them. The OT itself includes passages that make it appear that God himself is a Conspiracy Theorist!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I guess I'm not your target, as I have often also wondered why many on this discussion forum seem to easily dismiss conspiracy theories without even considering them. The OT itself includes passages that make it appear that God himself is a Conspiracy Theorist!
Isaiah had an interesting take on conspiracy theory...

Isaiah 8:12 (NKJV)
12 “Do not say, ‘A conspiracy,’
Concerning all that this people call a conspiracy,
Nor be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.

The Zone

Star
I am just saying you are asking people to watch a 2.5 hour video before they make a peep. How many posters here are willing to do that? If I asked you to watch a video that long, what would you do?

Perhaps you should make a list since there are not that many regular posters here as who you hope to see respond. I would love to see someone come in and say they get it for the video is a mess. Most here are quite familiar with GAIA worship and that it is prevalent, but is that the point? Seriously, what is the point here?

One more thing, Shaking my Head Productions are not all religious. They repost others' work and ask permission to edit it together with other videos. I would be glad to add input if you can give me the gist of the video or the cliff notes. Not wanting to watch a video this long has nothing to do with a person's attention span but wrecks their precious time management.

A little bit of clarity may get some actual answers but we are 20 posts in with no answers as of yet.