When Religion And Conspiracy Theories Collide.

Keep investigating that specific book-- it is also loaded with the religion of the Egyptians, with their gods featured (iirc) in a different section. I'll try to find a link. Have you ever been inside one of their 'temples?'
the shriners venerate the qu'ran.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The view of Freemasonry toward Scripture...

The following excerpt details well the underlying basis of Freemasonry. Note the inconsistency in the insistence upon the existence of a Supreme Being, but denying that a common source of truth exists.
“Freemasonry invites men of all faiths to its teachings, requiring only a belief in a Supreme Being, knowing that we all pray to the God and Father of the Universe regardless of the actual name one uses to address Him. Thus, the Bible is often referred to as the Volume of Sacred Law, allowing men of differing faiths to use the Sacred Writings of their faith as the Volume of Sacred Law. What does this mean to the Freemason? The fact that the Holy Bible or some other Volume of Sacred Law rests open upon the Altar of Freemasonry means the Freemason must have some Divine Revelation. The Freemason must seek truth and wisdom from a source greater than that from human minds. Freemasonry makes no attempt at a detailed interpretation of the Bible. The Volume of Sacred Law lies upon the Altar open for all to read, open for all to study and interpret for himself. The tie that unites Freemasonry is strong, but it provides for the utmost liberty of faith and thought. It unites men not by creed or dogma, but upon the broad truth of a belief and faith in God, the Supreme Grand Architect of the Universe. Freemasonry is truly a Brotherhood of Man under the Fatherhood of God”.​

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well I'm glad this is all just one big conspiracy theory, that's all I can say.

Is it me or do the legs of the Bonesmen in the Yale photo echo in the WestWorld logo?! (Or should I remove my tinfoil hat?!)

64256048-2283-49BB-B17B-3E62221D78BD.jpeg

2D07B879-908D-4A8F-97EB-BC221A319846.jpeg

With IXXI in mind, I couldn’t help but wonder if the WestWorld series might find an excuse to find an “M“ somewhere in their mythos...

25F08A58-1C88-43ED-B905-B6F8F6277F7E.jpeg

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Well to be honest with you, just looking at your posts, you appear to be as nutty as a freshly laid squirrel poo so your Dad must have been deranged...

Right mate, our family home was like an insane asylum, my old man was a workaholic, my mother was a neurotic wreck and my sister was taken by satan in her early teens.. :D

elsbet

Superstar
They do, you're correct. This ideology (see post by @Red Sky at Morning above)--> or the mystery schools-- is present in other groups, too, who may have taken their cue from them.

In current twelve-step program usage, a higher power can be anything at all that the member believes is adequate. Reported examples include their twelve-step group, nature, consciousness, existential freedom, God, science, and Buddha.
LINK

What a clever misdirection!

Awoken2

Superstar
Keep investigating that specific book-- it is also loaded with the religion of the Egyptians, with their gods featured (iirc) in a different section. I'll try to find a link. Have you ever been inside one of their 'temples?'
I'm not one for trying to crack the code of religious text books but more interested in the role of Freemasonry in the destruction of modern day religions and the subsequent push back by the Christian church against this.

The latest offering from SMH productions again puts Freemasonry as the main player in bringing on a NWO.

If you just listen in from around the 20 min mark you will hear a bunch.of new executive orders sounding very much like a new world order.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I'm not one for trying to crack the code of religious text books but more interested in the role of Freemasonry in the destruction of modern day religions and the subsequent push back by the Christian church against this.

The latest offering from SMH productions again puts Freemasonry as the main player in bringing on a NWO.

If you just listen in from around the 20 min mark you will hear a bunch.of new executive orders sounding very much like a new world order.

I think the “Grand Work” of Freemasonry has always been the NWO. I remember watching “National Treasure” and thinking they were very open about their philosophy. Nasty folk!!

Awoken2

Superstar
I think the “Grand Work” of Freemasonry has always been the NWO. I remember watching “National Treasure” and thinking they were very open about their philosophy. Nasty folk!!
And this is the thing, I just don't understand how people on a conspiracy forum see the benefit of endless musings about gods and historical characters when a secret society of "nasty folk" have so many obvious connections to virtually all of the top positions of power.

From where I'm standing this situation, if allowed to continue unchallenged may become even more problematic than the slight inconvenience we are currently going through today.

People need to get wised up to this shit pretty quick because our time to do anything about it is getting shorter.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
And this is the thing, I just don't understand how people on a conspiracy forum see the benefit of endless musings about gods and historical characters when a secret society of "nasty folk" have so many obvious connections to virtually all of the top positions of power.

From where I'm standing this situation, if allowed to continue unchallenged may become even more problematic than the slight inconvenience we are currently going through today.

People need to get wised up to this shit pretty quick because our time to do anything about it is getting shorter.
If you picture it as a war, you have managed to identify the foot soldiers of the enemy. These guys have been part of an ongoing stream of evil the Bible calls the “mystery of iniquity”.

Why Christians here care about the spiritual side of things, whilst knowing full well what the Freemasons and others are intending, is because there is not only an evil side out there. God is good, and many of us have been “born again” for many years before we knew or cared about things like the NWO, transhumanism or occult “elites”.

As far as resisting and exposing what the bad guys are up to, many of us try to, in the same ways people like you might (and probably getting the concerned look people give to conspiracy theorists in return!!!)

In a way, you and I are very similar, it’s just at the moment, it think what is going on is far bigger and more diabolical that most people could imagine. I can’t even tell my own family some of the things I see on the horizon because I doubt they could process it.

I try to tell people they need the Gospel because I have the feeling that in a world of occultist it will be the most revolutionary action someone can take, and the only thing that offers a ray of hope in a darkening world.

Tidal

Star
In summary. The bible guys are saying, quite categorily there is no Coronavirus !
Well why did they need a 56-minute vid to say it, or did they make it up as they went along.. :p
(I didn't watch it or any other vids that are over 2 mins long)

Awoken2

Superstar
Well why did they need a 56-minute vid to say it, or did they make it up as they went along.. :p
(I didn't watch it or any other vids that are over 2 mins long)
Stick to Star Trek man.

You only watch videos for 2 minutes?........ hmmmm, I know what type of videos you watch. There is help out there for this type of problem you know?

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Stick to Star Trek man.
You only watch videos for 2 minutes?........ hmmmm, I know what type of videos you watch. There is help out there for this type of problem you know?

Congrats mate that was almost funny, keep it up and you'll soon make Pope or Archbish of Canterbury, they're funny guys too.. :p

Awoken2

Superstar
Shining an even brighter light onto the illuminated.....who, ironically, work in the shadows.

This is a very good insight into the world of gnosticism, dualism and hidden societies.

Awoken2

Superstar

So let me summarise this one.

It's a Jesuit, Obama, Prince William anti christ plot, we have 42 days to go before they start torching the place.

.....it says in the Bible.....so.....

Awoken2

Superstar
Funny that in 2020, he still thinks America is a properly functioning democracy. You only need to keep repeating that to lull everyone to sleep. There is a reason for this....
You may have picked up on how much Binney was sounding like David Icke with his totalitarian tiptoe comment. The irony being one is seen as a whistle blower and the other a mad conspiracy theorist....but they are both saying exactly the same thing.

Did you ever watch The Century Of The Self series? I posted them somewhere recently. They are an excellent source for information on the media mind control machine we are all subjected to. The irony of it being, it was originally released by the BBC, the very worst culprits.

Here is episode 2 of a 5 episode series by Adam Curtis.

Last edited: