When is the Nano Vax technology going to be activated?

L3M4

Star
We've been finding/sharing all the same discoveries from germany and La Quinta Columna for over almost 3 years now but does anyone has an idea or suggestion as to when will that technology be activated or a timeframe for the mass adverse reactions / depopulation to these shots?

I'm not exactly sure when, but have definitely noticed something weird going on that could have to do with that. I've heard that multiple people have been feeling weird/off and getting strange symptoms..I have a feeling that they are ramping up the 5G and trying to cause something with that to trigger the people with the vax, and even people who have not gotten it are being affected by it..hope this answers your question :)

chaco99

Rookie
We've been finding/sharing all the same discoveries from germany and La Quinta Columna for over almost 3 years now but does anyone has an idea or suggestion as to when will that technology be activated or a timeframe for the mass adverse reactions / depopulation to these shots?
Some people is dying now because of 5G and the covid vaccine... BUT I read in somes alternatives medias that the BIG activation of 5G will be initiated in 2023 until 2030.

Regarding your signature "It's a simulation of the END of DAYS APOCALYPSE "? why are they doing a simulation? what is a the objective?
I know they are trying to set the scenario of the Apocalypse, but I don't undestand their motives....

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
great question.
perhaps theyre trying to round up the last of the children with vaxxes before activating it. i figure theyll make all of the kids (in most areas) get it before going back to school in the fall (at least in the northern hemisphere) before turning it on.

someone said last week that her cellphone is now showing 5G reception since a week ago, and around my area, including me, quite a few people have been getting sick with ''flu-like symptoms'' (dry cough, some phlegm, low fever, etc.) which could be 5g or simply vaxxed people spreading something around.

start carrying some orgonite around with you. theres a thread on the forum about how to make your own if you dont want to buy it.

L3M4

Star
well here is the thing, where I am currently located some of our newer devices such as the iPhone 13 has been receiving excellent 5G Reception since last year and I looked up the new 5G towers location and we have a few nearby in the main roads and their 5G have been fully activated and working since 2021; (I know for a fact that most of the elderly vaxxed sheeps live in neighborhoods literally feets away under this 5G tower) but there have been no sudden death's whatsoever, in other words where I am nothing has really changed with the vaxxed, at all nor are the 5G doing anything that we can notice... I only heard about some people (from other towns) having serious adverse reactions directly linked to the shots right after they got inoculated and also there have been "sudden" death's in other cities but nothing in "masses"...

I thought the mRNA shots were causing animals to die in early clinical trial experiments, I expected there would be a timeframe around that for people as well... but at this point I am discarding the 5G theories, the mRNA formula is dangerous on itself alone.

And there's already a reality show about the "foolishness" of the "unvaxxed" making matters worst. It's like they're trying to insist on gaslighting us as if we were all duped like when they claimed 2 more weeks for Trump to take control and a lot us chanted "trump is in control and will take the presidency again through MarTiAl lAw"...

Groundbreaking BBC documentary “Unvaccinated” is to be aired on Wednesday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11020717/Did-BBC-team-convince-seven-anti-vaxxers-Covid-jab.html

60345909-11020717-The_groundbreaking_BBC_documentary_Unvaccinated_features_a_fasci-m-61_165800...jpg

@chaco99 "Regarding your signature "It's a simulation of the END of DAYS APOCALYPSE "? why are they doing a simulation?"

I think they are doing and going to do more "simulations" = end of the world scenarios, just as they did with Hitler because maybe they DON'T know either when will the Anti-Christ arrive, but they have to be "prepared" those in the Elite that are in families making sure to establish the Beast system. I feel like many corporations/families unknowingly and intentionally have the role passed on them from their ancestors to make sure He is received and that's why they keep causing chaos, yet they don't know who is the real Anti-Christ or when will he make himself visible... and obviously the massive commotion is needed so the Beast can call for peace, so when he arrives they already have a great part of the work already in place?

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure when, but have definitely noticed something weird going on that could have to do with that. I've heard that multiple people have been feeling weird/off and getting strange symptoms..I have a feeling that they are ramping up the 5G and trying to cause something with that to trigger the people with the vax, and even people who have not gotten it are being affected by it..hope this answers your question :)
Yes, this!
I have not gotten v@x but I have been experiencing strange symptoms. But for me it started around the beginning of the year, mostly weird headaches, dizziness, fatigue, general feelings of being "unwell", and my monthly cycle doing all sorts of weird things.

I was telling my husband today that Im starting to get so annoyed when people assume someone got v@xxed if theyre not doing good healthwise because then what the heck is wrong with me. Then I told him my theory is that something else is going on, could be 5G or who knows, and if anything the v@x what they will blame it on. (No, im still not saying anyone should go get it, but something else is up as well, i think).

Yes, this!
I have not gotten v@x but I have been experiencing strange symptoms. But for me it started around the beginning of the year, mostly weird headaches, dizziness, fatigue, general feelings of being "unwell", and my monthly cycle doing all sorts of weird things.

I was telling my husband today that Im starting to get so annoyed when people assume someone got v@xxed if theyre not doing good healthwise because then what the heck is wrong with me. Then I told him my theory is that something else is going on, could be 5G or who knows, and if anything the v@x what they will blame it on. (No, im still not saying anyone should go get it, but something else is up as well, i think).
That is really sad that this is happening to us. It seems to be quite a struggle. We shouldn't be forced to go through this because of whatever weapon they are using. I know what you mean by what's going on with your cycle, I have noticed that, too. Seems to be making it worse, for sure, and it's hard enough as it is.

That is very frustrating, cause we can have symptoms of other kinds even if not vaxxed, and I also believe it is 5G and they are turning it up really high, lately. Let's hope we can have the health we need to get through these days!

L3M4

Star
I think it was more the vax, it could shed. I think The 5G has other purpose further on, but vax sheeps could be shedding on unvaxed causing health issues, that was confirmed in Pfizer own documents and later on by other alternative scientists

L3M4

Star
When you I take the second part which is the mark of the beast
So they are all going to survive happily more than a couple of a few more decades. I don’t think your opinion is accurate…

81B0B4F2-7387-45AF-9F62-207FB341F0C5.jpeg

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
So they are all going to survive happily more than a couple of a few more decades. I don’t think your opinion is accurate…

View attachment 77584
Who said we have a couple of decades...maybe a couple of years....maybe (besides op says when is the nano tech going to be activated i told you makes sense to do it then if you don't comply turn it on)

L3M4

Star
Who said we have a couple of decades...maybe a couple of years....maybe (besides op says when is the nano tech going to be activated i told you makes sense to do it then if you don't comply turn it on)
where do you live? doesn't the apocalypses as well as many other global ancient prophecies state that 7 years of deceptive peace will come during the anti-christ reign before the mark process would start. I'm sure we are decades away for that to happen, even if it started tomorrow... your opinion is mathematically inaccurate and the vax perhaps would cause slow health degenerative conditions for a lot of folks, but the 5G comply powers are actually going to be employed with a different technology that's not currently widely available... because right now 5G is activated and powered on in multiple world cities, I'm living in one of those and as I said, 5G have been running here since last year and is not doing anything, I live near many elderly age neighborhoods and they are all vaxxed and happy without a clue of any conspiracies...

I think the vax nano tech can be auto-activated by time-frame or by a specific quantity of boosters but not 5G, let me repeat it, 5G is already activated and we do not see any mass casualties like entire groups of people or families at the same spot dying, we see individuals every now and then, in different areas which is not the same.

Last edited:
I think it was more the vax, it could shed. I think The 5G has other purpose further on, but vax sheeps could be shedding on unvaxed causing health issues, that was confirmed in Pfizer own documents and later on by other alternative scientists
Do you, or anyone else reading, have any more info on the shedding? Specifically is the shedding only from the v@xxed to the unv@xxed and it ends there or can an unv@xxed person that got shed on then bring it home to their unv@xxed partner?

I'm a loner and don't have a job, so there's no one v@xxed that I spend time with that could shed to me. My husband's coworkers are 90% or more v@xxed, so they could have shed to him, but would it then spead to me? Like secondhand v@x shedding?

doesn't the apocalypses as well as many other global ancient prophecies state that 7 years of deceptive peace will come during the anti-christ reign before the mark process would start.
From what I've read it is halfway thru this 7 year period that the mark process begins. The first 3.5 years are the deceptive peace, then the antichrist declares himself to be God and orders everyone to worship him as God, and part of this worshipping him is what includes taking his mark. And then the persecuting of those that wont take the mark follows, all during the second 3.5 years.

No idea when the 7 year period is to begin tho.

Maldarker

Star
where do you live? doesn't the apocalypses as well as many other global ancient prophecies state that 7 years of deceptive peace will come during the anti-christ reign before the mark process would start. I'm sure we are decades away for that to happen, even if it started tomorrow... your opinion is mathematically inaccurate and the vax perhaps would cause slow health degenerative conditions for a lot of folks, but the 5G comply powers are actually going to be employed with a different technology that's not currently widely available... because right now 5G is activated and powered on in multiple world cities, I'm living in one of those and as I said, 5G have been running here since last year and is not doing anything, I live near many elderly age neighborhoods and they are all vaxxed and happy without a clue of any conspiracies...

I think the vax nano tech can be auto-activated by time-frame or by a specific quantity of boosters but not 5G, let me repeat it, 5G is already activated and we do not see any mass casualties like entire groups of people or families at the same spot dying, we see individuals every now and then, in different areas which is not the same.
Never said 5 g would be the activator... The vaxx got people use to compliance...most will take the mark if not woken up....the vaxx itself might be the first part with dna alteration....you have all these transhuman agendas being pushed people with dna superpowers....the first half is peace everything looks great just like the movies etc

free2018

Star
I think it’s already been activated. I have noticed that the accidents have gone up since 2020.

I think it already started.

L3M4

Star
I think it’s already been activated. I have noticed that the accidents have gone up since 2020.

I think it already started.
Where?

You don't need to "think" is activated/started, if you simply have an iPhone 13 or newer Galaxy cell you will already receive 5G reception if it's available in your surroundings, our family devices we all get 5G in our area since last year and you can easily confirm by Googling the GPS 5G towers map.

I don't think some random Europe news accurately translate to what "should" be happening everywhere else; I must confirm tho that "sudden death's" have been happening as well in a nearby (3 hours away) overpopulated city every now and then; like probably each month (just 2 or 3 individual/separate incidents per month are being reported) but again, nothing is really in mass, like 5 o 4 people at once that's not happening like that; and these incidents are being reported only in the main far city, all other towns seem just fine... and my town is fine, no reports of sudden" deaths at all around here. I keep waiting to see any incidents of natural or sudden death nearby but they're not happening, I live in a crowded residential area so when somebody dies 4 miles away, trust me we know, social media around here quickly reports any accidents, before 2018 we had a lot of death's, driving by you could see the ambulance because our roads are small so you notice even from far away that something went down, suicides, elderly natural death's, overdoses, anything death related, we found out 2 seconds right away, but all these BS talk about mass 5G death's is just NOT happening RN here and I as I mentioned I can confirm 5G is activated here :/ vax honestly perhaps just seem to cause long term slow awful conditions, at least that's what doctors are claiming...

free2018

Star
Where?

You don't need to "think" is activated/started, if you simply have an iPhone 13 or newer Galaxy cell you will already receive 5G reception if it's available in your surroundings, our family devices we all get 5G in our area since last year and you can easily confirm by Googling the GPS 5G towers map.

I don't think some random Europe news accurately translate to what "should" be happening everywhere else; I must confirm tho that "sudden death's" have been happening as well in a nearby (3 hours away) overpopulated city every now and then; like probably each month (just 2 or 3 individual/separate incidents per month are being reported) but again, nothing is really in mass, like 5 o 4 people at once that's not happening like that; and these incidents are being reported only in the main far city, all other towns seem just fine... and my town is fine, no reports of sudden" deaths at all around here. I keep waiting to see any incidents of natural or sudden death nearby but they're not happening, I live in a crowded residential area so when somebody dies 4 miles away, trust me we know, social media around here quickly reports any accidents, before 2018 we had a lot of death's, driving by you could see the ambulance because our roads are small so you notice even from far away that something went down, suicides, elderly natural death's, overdoses, anything death related, we found out 2 seconds right away, but all these BS talk about mass 5G death's is just NOT happening RN here and I as I mentioned I can confirm 5G is activated here :/ vax honestly perhaps just seem to cause long term slow awful conditions, at least that's what doctors are claiming...

It’s been activated.

Here’s another resource: