When Atheists start becoming major Communists again in the mainstream

Michi

Established
got into Eastern Thought, and never looked back
But you do look back every day. Instead of reaching higher within your chosen ideology (and there is always more to discover) you do the easy thing. You turn away from what saved you and criticize what didn’t save you. You are going downward instead of upward!

You are wallowing in your disdain and doesn’t help anyone. It is a disservice to the members of this forum, and yourself.
You derail, disrupt, and distract from others who want to discuss topics that interest them and make it about yourself.

I wonder what motivates people to post here.
Why would anyone want to share anything personal with you when you will just trample it?

I understand that some people have varying degrees of obsessive disorders, so you will just be relegated to that lot instead of the free thinker you claim to be.

Alanantic

Star
But you do look back every day. Instead of reaching higher within your chosen ideology (and there is always more to discover) you do the easy thing. You turn away from what saved you and criticize what didn’t save you. You are going downward instead of upward!

You are wallowing in your disdain and doesn’t help anyone. It is a disservice to the members of this forum, and yourself.
You derail, disrupt, and distract from others who want to discuss topics that interest them and make it about yourself.

Why would anyone want to share anything personal with you when you will just trample it?

I understand that some people have varying degrees of obsessive disorders, so you will just be relegated to that lot instead of the free thinker you claim to be.
Your insults are raining down quite hard this morning. I must need it. Had to consult the Sage on that one: Hex.30 Fire > Hex. 22 Grace

"The fourth line, undivided, shows the manner of its subject's coming. How abrupt it is, as with fire, with death, to be rejected by all!"
"He should find a free course, but there will be little advantage if he advance and take the lead."

(Thanks, Sage rub it in, why don't cha...)
See? I'm open to suggestions. I can also handle the Sages insults better. You have to remember, I used to be you. I thought I'd come here and open the eyes of the brain-washed masses but it's harder than it looks!

Alanantic

Star
You were never anyone but yourself. We are not the same in any way.

If you want to reach people and not just fight them, a more productive approach would be to start your own threads about philosophy, eastern thought, etc: contributing instead of detracting.
I was quite the proselytizer in high school. One teacher used to call me "Christian". I went on tour with the choir and sang my heart out. I used to bring souls to Jesus! Now, I guess I just cause trouble. Ha! Or, I'm paying for those past sins...

Lyfe

Star
I was quite the proselytizer in high school. One teacher used to call me "Christian". I went on tour with the choir and sang my heart out. I used to bring souls to Jesus! Now, I guess I just cause trouble. Ha! Or, I'm paying for those past sins...
What caused you renounce Jesus?

Alanantic

Star
What caused you renounce Jesus?
A lot of things were going on as a teenager. My dad had a "nervous breakdown", turned out to be M.S., My girlfriend was neurotic as hell, my mother was in denial, my brother was a sociopath, and my sisters were "Christian" and constantly pointing out our sins, I just couldn't stand up and lead a prayer in our youth group when I really actually didn't feel any of God's love, no forgiveness from Jesus, I prayed for all the right things; strength, patience, understanding, etc. Got nuttin'. I just couldn't live a lie anymore. I felt betrayed. I believed in God & Jesus, they just didn't believe in me. So I got into philosophy, reading Alan Watts, Yogananda, etc. then things started making sense.

Maldarker

Star
A lot of things were going on as a teenager. My dad had a "nervous breakdown", turned out to be M.S., My girlfriend was neurotic as hell, my mother was in denial, my brother was a sociopath, and my sisters were "Christian" and constantly pointing out our sins, I just couldn't stand up and lead a prayer in our youth group when I really actually didn't feel any of God's love, no forgiveness from Jesus, I prayed for all the right things; strength, patience, understanding, etc. Got nuttin'. I just couldn't live a lie anymore. I felt betrayed. I believed in God & Jesus, they just didn't believe in me. So I got into philosophy, reading Alan Watts, Yogananda, etc. then things started making sense.
Sorry for your hurt as a youth.

Not dissimilar to how I've been feeling lately what is it about those philosophies that makes sense to you ?

Lyfe

Star
The individuals God loved most suffered the most. Satan would have sifted Peter like wheat if he could have and will always be there to hinder the work of God. You cant measure Gods love for you by tragic events. Those who served and lived for God suffered the greatest.

I doubt your here by coincidende. God is still using this forum to reach out to you as an answer to old prayers. He never forgot you.

A lot of people see religion as something holding Mankind back: old, cruel, stupid, impotent institutions to be discarded as childish things we've truly outgrown.

You troll every thread in this segment simply spouting off quotes and arguments like a dying 60's era hippie.

For someone with gray hair I would expect you to have grown past the issues with your father instead of transferring them into a pseudo-religious system. You should be nuturing grandchildren but failed and will die in a defeated heap, cursing your cosmic loniless.

The effeminate soy-smile and man-tits tell me all I need to know.
[/QUOTE]
LOL.

Alanantic

Star
The individuals God loved most suffered the most. Satan would have sifted Peter like wheat if he could have and will always be there to hinder the work of God. You cant measure Gods love for you by tragic events. Those who served and lived for God suffered the greatest.

I doubt your here by coincidende. God is still using this forum to reach out to you as an answer to old prayers. He never forgot you.
I'm certainly not here to find something I already have. I'm hoping you find out what that is.

Lyfe

Star
I'm certainly not here to find something I already have. I'm hoping you find out what that is.
What do you have if you dont salvation? What do you have if your name isnt written in the book of life? What do you have if you reject the one who made you?

Alanantic

Star
What do you have if you dont salvation? What do you have if your name isnt written in the book of life? What do you have if you reject the one who made you?
First, I've no need for salvation. "Written in the book of life" is a trite meaningless statement. And, what made me is just fine in that Kingdom within.

Lyfe

Star
First, I've no need for salvation. "Written in the book of life" is a trite meaningless statement. And, what made me is just fine in that Kingdom within.
What happens when you die? We are all running out of time...