When Atheists start becoming major Communists again in the mainstream

TrollingTroubles

Established
“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. “ -- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
1) appeal or authority is not how one should make a point.

2) you are shopping for quotes, I have no doubt if you found a Hitler quote useful, you’d use that too.

proper wanker thing to do

Alanantic

Star
1) appeal or authority is not how one should make a point.

2) you are shopping for quotes, I have no doubt if you found a Hitler quote useful, you’d use that too.

proper wanker thing to do
Seneca says things I truly believe myself, yet I haven't his eloquence. What did he say that wasn't true?

TrollingTroubles

Established
Seneca says things I truly believe myself, yet I haven't his eloquence. What did he say that wasn't true?
that’s exactly my point. You’re shopping for an opinion because you’ve not developed one yourself.

quoting others without context nor explanation or commentary doesn’t make you smart. It makes you an intellectual simp.

Attachments

Alanantic

Star
that’s exactly my point. You’re shopping for an opinion because you’ve not developed one yourself.

quoting others without context nor explanation or commentary doesn’t make you smart. It makes you an intellectual simp.
Well, I can see you have no choice but to me down, in the vain hope of elevating yourself. This shouldn't be a battle of egos.

Alanantic

Star
I show you a mirror and you see ego?

You got some deep issues man.
Between our 2 pictures, which one looks like they have the deepest issues? I got nuttin'! I plan to leave this world the way I entered it.

"Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." -- Buddha

If that needs to be clarified, I'm saying your anger towards me hurts you more than it hurts me. It's a universal truth.

TrollingTroubles

Established
Between our 2 pictures, which one looks like they have the deepest issues? I got nuttin'! I plan to leave this world the way I entered it.

"Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." -- Buddha

If that needs to be clarified, I'm saying your anger towards me hurts you more than it hurts me. It's a universal truth.
If it helps you sleep at night… I mean, I don’t wanna give you a complex or anything.

I hope your fragile ego understands I can easily change my avatar pic, right?? But I won’t. Because you need to be right about this. I understand you need this! So I’m giving you this.

Alanantic

Star
If it helps you sleep at night… I mean, I don’t wanna give you a complex or anything.

I hope your fragile ego understands I can easily change my avatar pic, right?? But I won’t. Because you need to be right about this. I understand you need this! So I’m giving you this.
Hey, I'm as firm in my delusions as you are. Let's not make it a contest.

InfoHarb

Rookie
I'm too old to know what you're talking about. I look much happier.
ok well you're too old yes but how on earth did you end up making that exact same expression? are there meetings where people are coordinating these things? even if it is a coincidence- undeniably it is a striking coincidence.

Alanantic

Star
ok well you're too old yes but how on earth did you end up making that exact same expression? are there meetings where people are coordinating these things? even if it is a coincidence- undeniably it is a striking coincidence.
I dunno. It's just the face I see in the mirror.

InfoHarb

Rookie
You didn’t have to. I can read between the lines. There is no coincidence since your whole “soy” nonsense is fear based brain rot. You just wanted to insult the guy because you’re scared that there is fulfillment outside your narrow m, reactionary, authoritarian and dogmatic views on religion and society.
Ok so apparently "reading between the lines" in your terminology just means making stuff up. Fear based rot in my brain? Why stop there? Why not go into the novel-writing business?

elsbet

Superstar
Ok so apparently "reading between the lines" in your terminology just means making stuff up. Fear based rot in my brain? Why stop there? Why not go into the novel-writing business?
What a jackass you are.
Personal insults require no intelligence -- obviously. Please stop derailing.

Thanksomuch

---
I never thought I would say this, but please don't encourage these people-- report them.