When Atheists start becoming major Communists again in the mainstream

Those ways you speak of require some form of sorcery. You open a doorway to the other side and have no control over its power or the entities that reside there. Your tapping into a power God forbid, because of its dangers.
Ok, but what ways do I speak of? You’re adding your own assumptions, which is understandable. I didn’t even mention anything about sorcery, opening doorways, or tapping into powers or whatever. That sort of stuff actually takes away your power and surrenders it over to something else. Evoking/inviting negative entity attachments is not my thing. There are definitely parasites that attach and feed upon the emotional energy of humans. I keep my space clean at all times.

With that said, it should be noted that popping your head up out of the control matrix by expanding your personal awareness will definitely draw some unwanted attention, and possibly attacks that can only be made by exploiting your fears, which are like weak spots in your personal armor.

Lyfe

Star
Ok, but what ways do I speak of? You’re adding your own assumptions, which is understandable. I didn’t even mention anything about sorcery, opening doorways, or tapping into powers or whatever. That sort of stuff actually takes away your power and surrenders it over to something else. Evoking/inviting negative entity attachments is not my thing. There are definitely parasites that attach and feed upon the emotional energy of humans. I keep my space clean at all times.

With that said, it should be noted that popping your head up out of the control matrix by expanding your personal awareness will definitely draw some unwanted attention, and possibly attacks that can only be made by exploiting your fears, which are like weak spots in your personal armor.

Then how would one go about remembering their past life?

Then how would one go about remembering their past life?
I prefer “concurrent” life. There is only now, since linear time is a part of the illusion.

If you’re actually interested, I would recommend QHHT, which is totally different from what is commonly known as “past life regression”. Past life regression is always bogus, because there are always leading questions involved that trigger the subconscious to imagine a story using symbols. Similar to a dream, but just a story, and definitely not an actual concurrent life.

QHHT uses a specific protocol to ensure this doesn’t happen, and the difference in the results really speak for themselves.

My nephew remembers a previous life. I don’t really have an explanation, but I do believe him. He says he has just always remembered it. Apparently he died in a motorcycle accident (he has also had a strange infatuation with motorcycles ever since he was a toddler). He remembers being told it was not his time to die, but the body was too badly hurt and he wouldn’t have lived out his life’s purpose because of this. He also remembers being given the choice to return to a “different version” of earth or reincarnate instead, so he chose the latter.

Lyfe

Star
I prefer “concurrent” life. There is only now, since linear time is a part of the illusion.

If you’re actually interested, I would recommend QHHT, which is totally different from what is commonly known as “past life regression”. Past life regression is always bogus, because there are always leading questions involved that trigger the subconscious to imagine a story using symbols. Similar to a dream, but just a story, and definitely not an actual concurrent life.

QHHT uses a specific protocol to ensure this doesn’t happen, and the difference in the results really speak for themselves.

My nephew remembers a previous life. I don’t really have an explanation, but I do believe him. He says he has just always remembered it. Apparently he died in a motorcycle accident (he has also had a strange infatuation with motorcycles ever since he was a toddler). He remembers being told it was not his time to die, but the body was too badly hurt and he wouldn’t have lived out his life’s purpose because of this. He also remembers being given the choice to return to a “different version” of earth or reincarnate instead, so he chose the latter.
How would one go about QHHT?

Lyfe

Star
Hypnotize you with their demonic powers of course! (I’m just kidding- but seriously it does require hypnosis)

If you want to learn more about QHHT, you can start here: https://www.qhhtofficial.com/

Well, in hypnosis you forfeit control over your mind and leave it at the disposal of an outside influencer. Demon spirits can induce visions and project thoughts and ideas into people. There is one incidence in the Bible where Paul cast a demon out of a diviner and the master of that servant was angry, because it was bad for business to lose the source of power behind the divination. The moment you forfeit control over your mind anyone can influence it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well, in hypnosis you forfeit control over your mind and leave it at the disposal of an outside influencer. Demon spirits can induce visions and project thoughts and ideas into people. There is one incidence in the Bible where Paul cast a demon out of a diviner and the master of that servant was angry, because it was bad for business to lose the source of power behind the divination. The moment you forfeit control over your mind anyone can influence it.
Given the fact that demons don’t “die”, they just move on, it takes nothing for one of them to pass on an incident they observed that few others were a party to. I had a family friend who was drawn into the spiritualist church by such means…

Michi

Established
Roger Morneau interview: 1st part his experience with necromancy and subsequently devil worship in Montreal

This is a misunderstanding of what hypnosis actually is. You hypnotize yourself on a daily basis. Have you ever lost your train of thought for a second, or been at a traffic light that has already turned green but it doesn’t register immediately, and suddenly the car behind you is honking? That is hypnosis. It’s actually impossible to fall asleep without entering hypnosis first.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This is a misunderstanding of what hypnosis actually is. You hypnotize yourself on a daily basis. Have you ever lost your train of thought for a second, or been at a traffic light that has already turned green but it doesn’t register immediately, and suddenly the car behind you is honking? That is hypnosis. It’s actually impossible to fall asleep without entering hypnosis first.
I said this before some time ago, but I still stand by it…

I think the closest you can get in our every day lives to a hypnotised state is leaving a house without locking the door. Most of the time, nothing happens, sometimes a joker pops in and rearranges your furniture, and now and then a squatter might move in and change the locks.

I said this before some time ago, but I still stand by it…

I think the closest you can get in our every day lives to a hypnotised state is leaving a house without locking the door. Most of the time, nothing happens, sometimes a joker pops in and rearranges your furniture, and now and then a squatter might move in and change the locks.
If you want to avoid hypnosis altogether, just make sure to be scatterbrained all the time, and stop yourself from ever heightening your focus or concentration. This way you’ll be completely unable to enter hypnosis… at least until it’s eventually forced upon you by sheer exhaustion. o_O

Last edited: