When Atheists start becoming major Communists again in the mainstream

Maldarker

Star
it's pointless with him remember he is nothing so as nothing nothing should matter to him

Alanantic

Star
You look forward to being reincarnated as a dominated slave under the new world order?
Well, I hope I get better at it as lives go on... It's the Infinite Drama. Once you see through it, you can step off the wheel of karma. Great men have done it; Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, etc. You can see through it, too.

Lyfe

Star
Well, I hope I get better at it as lives go on... It's the Infinite Drama. Once you see through it, you can step off the wheel of karma. Great men have done it; Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, etc. You can see through it, too.
How many lives and millions of years did it take Buddha before he reached Buddha status and ascended? How many acctually ascend?

Christ offers eternal life in the next and assurance of that.

Alanantic

Star
How many lives and millions of years did it take Buddha before he reached Buddha status and ascended? How many acctually ascend?

Christ offers eternal life in the next and assurance of that.
As for your first question, I dunno & who cares? As for eternal life, that's a given, but certainly not the goal.

To be a living being ("I am“) is not the ultimate state; there is something beyond, much more wonderful, which is neither being nor not-being, neither living nor not living. It is a state of awareness, beyond the limitations of space and time. The same source of the will (desire) to live, a source deeper even than life itself . The 'I' is there even without the 'am'. -- Shri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Lyfe

Star
As for your first question, I dunno & who cares? As for eternal life, that's a given, but certainly not the goal.

To be a living being ("I am“) is not the ultimate state; there is something beyond, much more wonderful, which is neither being nor not-being, neither living nor not living. It is a state of awareness, beyond the limitations of space and time. The same source of the will (desire) to live, a source deeper even than life itself . The 'I' is there even without the 'am'. -- Shri Nisargadatta Maharaj
2pac said his only fear of death is reincarnation. The idea that this existence is all there is for millenia is a depressing one. The whole idea reminds me of a movie called Live.Die.Repeat with Tom Cruise. He kept dying and being incarnated into a warzone. Reincarnation became a dread. Imagine constsntly being reincarnated into a plane of suffering and slavery.

2pac said his only fear of death is reincarnation. The idea that this existence is all there is for millenia is a depressing one. The whole idea reminds me of a movie called Live.Die.Repeat with Tom Cruise. He kept dying and being incarnated into a warzone. Reincarnation became a dread. Imagine constsntly being reincarnated into a plane of suffering and slavery.
You’re making the assumption that you didn’t choose to incarnate on this specific planet at this point in history, yet here you are… why would anyone choose this, right?

“Easy mode” eventually becomes boring and lacks the challenge of selecting a higher difficulty.

The idea of reincarnating to a fallen world and that being a good thing til we attain a collective godhood

Alanantic

Star
This "plane" has a lot of good things, too. It's a school to learn the difference and rise above it.

U know I really think alot of the guys with this line of thinking are really gonna jump for joy when the "aliens" get here.

I think the conscience shift isn't going to happen til they arrive

Lyfe

Star
You’re making the assumption that you didn’t choose to incarnate on this specific planet at this point in history, yet here you are… why would anyone choose this, right?

“Easy mode” eventually becomes boring and lacks the challenge of selecting a higher difficulty.
Are you suggesting that at some point and time before I incarnated into this physical world I consciously made the decision that I would?

Whats the point of it all if I can't even remember any of the lessons I learned in my past life? Lessons that i would need in order to inch closer and closer to ascend as Buddha did. Does my spirit have a memory I dont have access to?

If I have been alive millions of years that means I have probably had a few bad past lives(atleast). I doubt i would be choosing "hard" mode in any incarnation. Id probably come to a point where if I had the choice I wouldn't reincarnate at all.

Reincarnation in this fallen world is nothing to look forward to.

Are you suggesting that at some point and time before I incarnated into this physical world I consciously made the decision that I would?

Whats the point of it all if I can't even remember any of the lessons I learned in my past life? Lessons that i would need in order to inch closer and closer to ascend as Buddha did. Does my spirit have a memory I dont have access to?

If I have been alive millions of years that means I have probably had a few bad past lives(atleast). I doubt i would be choosing "hard" mode in any incarnation. Id probably come to a point where if I had the choice I wouldn't reincarnate at all.

Reincarnation in this fallen world is nothing to look forward to.
In a sense, the amnesia you mention is unnatural and unusual. The false barriers in place on earth are part of the reason incarnating here was absolutely necessary. It can be understood as similar to the idea of a clean-up crew. ;)

Lyfe

Star
In a sense, the amnesia you mention is unnatural and unusual. The false barriers in place on earth are part of the reason incarnating here was absolutely necessary. It can be understood as similar to the idea of a clean-up crew. ;)

Unusual? Ask anyone if they have ever had a past life and if they remember it.

Unusual? Ask anyone if they have ever had a past life and if they remember it.
I meant it’s unusual in a broader, cosmic sense. It’s obviously the usual in the here and now. That said, there are ways of remembering.

Lyfe

Star
I meant it’s unusual in a broader, cosmic sense. It’s obviously the usual in the here and now. That said, there are ways of remembering.
Those ways you speak of require some form of sorcery. You open a doorway to the other side and have no control over its power or the entities that reside there. Your tapping into a power God forbid, because of its dangers.

Alanantic

Star
Those ways you speak of require some form of sorcery. You open a doorway to the other side and have no control over its power or the entities that reside there. Your tapping into a power God forbid, because of its dangers.
You're afraid of something that doesn't exist. Those with their wits about them, have nothing to fear.