WhatsApp

Just following orders

Established
hi everyone

about 5 years ago I paid around 90 English pence for WhatsApp. Since then I’ve used it constantly to the point of barely send a text message anymore (only to 1 or 2 people that don’t have WA). To my knowledge I’ve not had to pay anything since the initial payment 5 years ago.

I’m not an idiot, I’m sure that my information is being stored (not for my benefit) and I’m sure that since this pandemic and considering some of the info that I talk to various friends, questioning the narrative, I can’t make a telephone call without a clicking sound halfway through the call, or the person I’m talking to saying at the beginning of the conversation that they can’t hear me very well, then there will be an audible click and they’ll be able to hear me absolutely fine.....Could be being paranoid ‘I guess’.

In addition to this, whenever I have a look at VIG Cit website - not all of the time, but a large percentage of the time - I open WhatsApp up again, I get the FACEBOOK logo coming up briefly (I don’t have a FB account, but know that WA are owned by FB). I can guarantee this is only when I am on VG or Bitchute.

does anyone know anything that we should all be aware of? I’m guessing that as a result of any comments (if there are any) then it will be a resounding gtf off WhatsApp ASAP. But is text any safer?

Any advice would be valued greatly.

Cintra

Star
Years ago, in the Uk, the clicking on the phones was said to be Project Echelon.
I don't know if that is still the case or if they have moved on to something new.
The audible click was meant to be a recording system triggered by specific words.
You would think that by now they would have something less obvious. Yet the clicking continues.

The clicking tends to be very specific, it clicks when I mention certain things.
Many years ago, when I first heard it, I was talking to someone and they mentioned a bomb scare in their locality. It had been on the news.
Everytime they said bomb, it clicked.
I started to test it, by asking more questions about the incident, and mentioning the word bomb, and making sure that the click wasn't just a coincidence.
That was 20 years ago.

I still hear it. Yesterday I mentioned RT to someone, even giving them the web address, RT.com.
The clicks loved that, they went crazy.
They love it when I talk about covid too, and how it is an excuse to give us a vaccination and a mark of the beast tattoo.

This is a landline.
I don't do social media or whats app, so I don't know about that. But the clicks on the phone are real.
We are being surveilled, and we have been for a long time.

polymoog

Star
facebook owns whatsapp, so expect anything you say or share on there will be recorded.

with that said, do NOT self- censor yourself and the truth!
the NWO is here, right now. it is time to make a stand.

keep in mind that we exist in vast numbers. they could not possibly lock us all up. look at the numbers who protested the lockdowns.

recure

does anyone know anything that we should all be aware of? I’m guessing that as a result of any comments (if there are any) then it will be a resounding gtf off WhatsApp ASAP. But is text any safer?
There is a lot you should be aware of in terms of online privacy but as it pertains to your situation, I would agree and suggest ditching WhatsApp and maybe reassess your threat model. In particular, the involvement of Facebook and Google with international governments in "intelligence gathering" shouldn't be taken lightly, as "user data" will play a big part in the unfolding technological dictatorship.

However, there are alternatives to WhatsApp which also cannot be trusted because really, any app which runs on Google ad revenue feeds into the collection and monetisation of your private data. If you want to know which apps you should use, refer to PrivacyTools and perhaps do some reading with regards to the apps which interest you and, I would urge, with regard to online privacy in general. As a rule of thumb, use only free and open-source applications with the caveat that they don't come from companies here mentioned or which contain ads.

Just following orders

Established
There is a lot you should be aware of in terms of online privacy but as it pertains to your situation, I would agree and suggest ditching WhatsApp and maybe reassess your threat model. In particular, the involvement of Facebook and Google with international governments in "intelligence gathering" shouldn't be taken lightly, as "user data" will play a big part in the unfolding technological dictatorship.

However, there are alternatives to WhatsApp which also cannot be trusted because really, any app which runs on Google ad revenue feeds into the collection and monetisation of your private data. If you want to know which apps you should use, refer to PrivacyTools and perhaps do some reading with regards to the apps which interest you and, I would urge, with regard to online privacy in general. As a rule of thumb, use only free and open-source applications with the caveat that they don't come from companies here mentioned or which contain ads.
Would you say I’m being paranoid about the ‘audible click’ that I can hear whenever I make a call? Or that my paranoia is justified?

how do these things work? Do they monitor key words, or do they monitor online activity? Is WhatsApp a mousetrap?

also, can you define how someone can understand what their threat model is..Would it be as simple as how big your sphere of influence is? And if possible can you suggest safer alternatives..in regards to Duck Duck Go - does it make any difference using this for searches?

thank you for your help.

Last edited: