What's your guilty pleasure?

polymoog

Superstar
Since ad's today can install malicious content I suggest you block all of them. Actually, using a java script blocker like No script is the best, but they do have a learning curve.
i thought everyone uses adblock plus and noscript. and VPNs are free-- isnt everyone using one?

@OP:-

Had to think a lot to pin down some reply.

The character of Merv (Merovingian), because I find him cute.

Dalit

Star
Finding profanity and some low brow humor funny. Unfortunately, was schooled in profanity at a young age, like a second language, and must overcome it.

Edit: unless the profanity involves God or Jesus; then I want to slap the person in the face and that is wrong, too.

Simka

Established
Train models. I started collecting them several years ago. Also, my son likes playing with them.
I should say, reading the bachmann trains reviews on this platform enlightened me and helped me understand how to look for such models.
I think this is a good hobby and maybe one day my son will decide to continue it.

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
What's your guilty pleasure?
multiples

main one is I'm an "audiophile" collect vinyls, have high notch speakers with special "DAC's" for all my devices (BlueRay player, music, etc) Not for loud listening but to be able to transmit the pure appropriate format and even a monthly subscription for also streaming in HiRes. Even when I'm out I carry an AMP external DAC also for my cellphone to convert it into a powerhouse even in the car. The better the audio quality the softer/lower the sound is, but the file size can be thousand times higher than a regular mp3.

Last edited: