What's Your Favorite Kind Of Vc Articles ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I found that the articles exposing the "Hidden Knowledge" behind their message very informative... They led be to dig much deeper and gave me an understanding of the message that they are trying to promote. This has helped me wake up and take truth seriously as so many people are passively absorbing the blanket lies they are being fed!

williejonesjr

Veteran
I like the entertainment ones. Sinister sites are cool, too. I also the the pics of the month.

Lately the stories about YouTube have been interesting (the bad kids videos & That Poppy). I never considered YouTube to be a bad place, and I'm grateful for the articles exposing it.

I like when he breaks down music videos as well. I'm not into Top 40 or whatever they call it now, so his articles keep me "in the know"

Vixy

Star
ALL of them! He has never once, written anything boring. In fact, if he wrote a book, I would buy it. I love that little man..whoever he is. Wissh there were more of his kind, though. Where are all the other awokened? Youtube has many video but where else?

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
I found that the articles exposing the "Hidden Knowledge" behind their message very informative... They led be to dig much deeper and gave me an understanding of the message that they are trying to promote. This has helped me wake up and take truth seriously as so many people are passively absorbing the blanket lies they are being fed!
Does vc still make hidden knowledge articles? I thought there were just a few of those

Leviathan

Established
I like the ones detailing old movies because it shows the symbolism isn't just a new trend. It has been going on for decades and decades.

I also really like the holiday messages he posts each year around Christmastime. I think they're always very powerful. This world is a dark, evil place and gets worse all the time. But does that mean we should let it steal our joy? I think they'd love us to live in fear, anxiety, sadness, and anger all the time and those articles help us to realize why we shouldn't.

India

Rookie
I like the ones that get into the occult symbolism in Music/Entertainment. The first VC article I read was right after the 2009 VMAs and it opened up my eyes so much. Every article I have read since, has not disappointed. The man is GREAT at what he does.

Pizzagate article was incredibly executed. But let me keep my mouth shut before.......... nevermind.

bbsion

Established
I tend to like the breakdown of music videos and music performances. I like the sinister sites articles as well. The only ones I do not care a whole lot for are the ones that feel like filler articles. But even those have tidbits of new and intriguing information.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Haich I totally agree! I don't want to be a killjoy with them but it feels like the media is so toxic. It is so easy to everstep and deconstruct their favourite movies for Illuminati symbolism (don't even start me on Wonder Woman or Dispicable Me 3!) - It is a blessing my kids spend most of their free time in the swimming club!!!

Haich

Superstar
@Haich I totally agree! I don't want to be a killjoy with them but it feels like the media is so toxic. It is so easy to everstep and deconstruct their favourite movies for Illuminati symbolism (don't even start me on Wonder Woman or Disposable Me 3!) - It is a blessing my kids spend most of their free time in the swimming club!!!
Keep them busy with social activities, I'm even skeptical about some of the kids shows. There's a creepy show called Waybuloo which is just a bunch of odd bug eyed creatures praying and meditating in a forest. Promoting paganism? Maybe or I could be overthinking it

IMG_3313.JPG

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Keep them busy with social activities, I'm even skeptical about some of the kids shows. There's a creepy show called Waybuloo which is just a bunch of odd bug eyed creatures praying and meditating in a forest. Promoting paganism? Maybe or I could be overthinking it

View attachment 859
Waybuloo - Hinduism for pre-schoolers! I am sick to the back teeth of seeing my kids force fed a diet of spiritual toxins through the media - the thing is, I know how the game is played and I don't have to lose it with them, I just have to let them wake up gently themselves...

I admit to losing the plot recently having watched Harry Potter and knowing just how much of it was based on Rosicrucianism.

http://www.harrypotterforseekers.com/articles/liberatingalchemy.php

No wonder the studios couldn't wait to push it on the kids!