What's worse?

What's worse?

• A LaVeyan Satanist

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • A card carrying member of the American Nazi Party and active poster on Swarm Front.

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Helioform

Star

TMT

Star
Laveyan Satanists are egotistical pricks and they worship only their own beastly instincts as expressed in this Lavey quote:

There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.

And Nazis, well they are of the neo kind now, and don't have a lot of power to do anything except looking bigoted and stupid.
I agree that they are arrogant and not always pleasant to be around, but it's better than a fascist philosophy based on racial supremacy. No where is murder condoned in satanism

Aero

Superstar
Philosophies aside, they both do a lot of damage. So Idk what to vote for. In my book those type of teachings all have one name. Corruption. And I only have one belief when it comes to dealing with corruption. It should be destroyed, with no mercy shown.

Satanists don't have a monopoly on greater magic. Any danger that they pose, I can learn to do. Well I have anyway, but that's another story. Just the same, Nazis don't have a monopoly on fascism. These ideas are more than just titles. Sometimes the indirect influence has the most effect.

Forever Light

Veteran
The defining characteristic of Satanists is that everything they do depends on using lies and deception (John 8:44).

The Nazi's were a good example of this as they were ruled by a Satanic cult from the top down. Adolph Hitler was trained as a Satanist.
Nazi-ism was also never Germanic; since they were actually Aske-Nazis (i.e. same as the banksters).
Adolph Hitler was an illegitimate grandson of one of the Rothschilds.

Was Hitler an Illuminati Agent?
https://www.savethemales.ca/001399.html

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
if he was a rothschild then he was a jew.

and yeah clearly he wasnt a christian buy i highly doubt he was all of the above you have claimed him to be as well. maybe one or two, certainly not ALL.

Forever Light

Veteran
if he was a rothschild then he was a jew.
They are counterfeits.

Rev. 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

and yeah clearly he wasnt a christian buy i highly doubt he was all of the above you have claimed him to be as well. maybe one or two, certainly not ALL.
Correct he certainly wasn't a Christian, but apparently he did call himself one, according to the WND article:

"Did Adolf Hitler ever call himself a Christian? Certainly. He did so, and as he would later admit, for the singular purpose of disseminating political propaganda.

“To whom should propaganda be addressed?” he wrote. “It must be addressed always and exclusively to the masses. … The whole art consists in doing this so skillfully that everyone will be convinced that the fact is real.”

Same story as with George Bush (real name: Scherff). The Bushes also claimed to be Christian, when they are obviously not Christians.

The Bush family (Scherff's) are not Americans and they deceived Americans. According to the death-bed confession of Otto Scorzeny (who was Hitler's spy-master as well as his personal bodyguard) they came over from Germany, after the war:

photos support claims that George H. Scherf(f), Jr., was the 41st U.S. president​

"According to Otto Skorzeny, pictured is the Scherff family and a few friends (circa 1938). Holding “Mother" Scherff’s hand at left is Martin Bormann. In front is Reinhardt Gehlen. In back is Joseph Mengele and to his right is Skorzeny as a young man.​
At center right (in the German navy uniform) is George H. Scherff, Jr. and his father George H. Scherff, Sr. Bormann became Hitler’s second in command. Reinhardt Gehlen was a chief SS officer and assassin who was smuggled out of Germany under Operation Paperclip. Skorzeny was Hitler's bodyguard and SS spy/assassin who came to the U.S. after the war under Project Paperclip. Skorzeny and GHW Bush were instrumental in merging Nazi (SS) intelligence with the OSI to form the CIA with "Wild Bill" Donovan and Allen Dulles.​
These guys were also part of CIA mind control experiments such as MK-ULTRA. SS officer and physician Joseph Mengele, the notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South America after the war. George H. Scherff, Jr., became the 41st President of the United States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla’s “trusted assistant.”​

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bush19.htm

Last edited: