What's the most occult elite movie or show of all time? (besides Eyes Wide Shut)

Journeyman

Established
Brotherhood of the Bell is a new one on me also. Looks good.

Just watched it! Thanks. Never heard of it. Wanting something more creepy now. Has there ever been a movie that really digs into the Satanic elements and blood rituals of the elite?
Hereditary was a recent movie that dealt with some of those aspects and I've seen people say it was very accurate in the depiction of the various rituals. To the point where some felt there was actually a further danger simply from watching it. This was one article that made some interesting points about the movie and the ideology behind it. I can't speak to any of that but it was a genuinely creepy film, very well put together, excellent performances and left an uneasy feeling afterwards, to this viewer at least.

Another relatively recent and creepy movie is 'Starry Eyes' which again, may have some element of disclosure or could simply be a creative work of fiction. It's one of those low budget movies that go a long way on a good performance and script.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Just watched it! Thanks. Never heard of it. Wanting something more creepy now. Has there ever been a movie that really digs into the Satanic elements and blood rituals of the elite?
I have a whole thread on videos about the illuminati being explained. However I do want to inform you that please be careful when watching movies or videos like this.

Because you will eventually gain interest in being apart of these people or find what their doing intriguing to the point where you want to join the occult. Not saying that's what you want to do but just a minor warning.

Kirk777

Rookie
I have a whole thread on videos about the illuminati being explained. However I do want to inform you that please be careful when watching movies or videos like this.

Because you will eventually gain interest in being apart of these people or find what their doing intriguing to the point where you want to join the occult. Not saying that's what you want to do but just a minor warning.

I'd be interested in that link.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I'd be interested in that link.