What's happening in Israel? - Israeli & Jewish Friendly (NO ANTISEMITISM)

Stucky

Star
It was not until years after Israeli independence that the Arabs living in the West Bank and Gaza Strip were called Palestinians.
Nonsense. Palestinian Arabs were calling themselves Palestinian long before 'Israeli independence' and have legally been Palestinian since 1925.

Stucky

Star
Stop calling me 'Ahmad' as (A that is not my name, (B i'm not a Muslim (C i'm a Christian and (D its racist in the context you're using it.

Stucky

Star
You showed me the Palestine maritime ensign. I showed you the flag of Palestine.

They had a flag for almost everything all following the same or similar design as i posted...no flag of Palestine looks like the flag you posted.

Stucky

Star
Why have you reposted your responses on the other thread?

If you don't remove them (from the other thread) people might realise what an odious creature you are and press for you to be banned.

Sibi

Star
You posted from your thread here first. Are you saying it is wrong to do that?

No you wont. I stated clearly, clearly, "In the other thread, which i don't want you to derail "

This is your thread....stay here! Don't go derailing anyone else's thread.

Sibi

Star
Israel to donate 1 million COVID vaccines to African nations
JERUSALEM (AP) — The Israeli government on Wednesday said it was donating 1 million coronavirus vaccines to the U.N.-backed COVAX program.

The Foreign Ministry said the AstraZeneca vaccines would be transferred in the coming weeks, a decision that was part of Israel’s strengthening ties with the African countries.

“I am delighted that Israel can contribute and be a partner in eradicating the pandemic around the world,” said Foreign Minister Yair Lapid.

FilthPig

Veteran
Reminder that the Rat-childs were behind the creation of Israel - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
Rat-child corporation owns and rules the city of Caesarea https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarea

" Show me from one of the links where Jews show any murderous hatred towards non Jews " - soviet union is a good example . How many millions died a violent death because of jews like Naftali Frenkel,Lazar Kogan,Lazar Kaganovich,Genrikh Yagoda,Matvei Berman,Bela Kun and so on ?

Stucky

Star
You posted from your thread here first. Are you saying it is wrong to do that?
Yes YOU are wrong to do what YOU are doing. And for the record i did not threaten you.

Also, in one of your replies in the other thread (which was really a reply to me in this thread) you show/can see the design of Palestine mandate era flags and not one of them even has any resemblance to what you think was the flag...why would all those other flags look so different to the one you posted.

Sibi

Star
Why have you reposted your responses on the other thread?

If you don't remove them (from the other thread) people might realise what an odious creature you are and press for you to be banned.
This isn't a threat?

Sibi

Star
Miss South Africa Lalela Mswane Speaks of Receiving Death Threats For Attending Miss Universe in Israel

Following her arrival back in South Africa after participating in the Miss Universe pageant in Israel where she took third spot, Miss South Africa Lalela Mswane yesterday faced the media in a press conference. Full of the same grace we witnessed before the contest (in defiance of Israel-haters, including her own government) and during the contest, Lalela spoke of the price she paid for attending, mainly because of the death threats she and her family received.

Miss universe second runner-up Lalela Mswane is back home.
An emotional Lalela spoke to the media upon arrival#LalelaMswane#lalela#MissUniverse2021 pic.twitter.com/WlZuL8KEmR
— NEWS LIVE SA (@newslivesa) December 15, 2021
Yet another reminder of the sheer nastiness and evil of the Israel-haters.

But they certainly picked on the wrong person!

Miss South Africa Lalela Mswane on if she regrets defying calls to boycott #Israel:

We are proud of you Lalela! #WelcomeHomeLalela #LalelaiQhawe pic.twitter.com/5yV0OJyezb
— South African Friends of Israel (@MZANSIISRAEL) December 15, 2021