Deleted Thread

Observalita

Rookie
What's weird is that he seems so pure and kind but then like a different person in his music vids... :/ I guess an alter.
You know what's strange? Apparantly Taemin had no plans of becoming an idol, but he didn't like being in school. So he audition for SM entertainment and got in. And now he's extremely ambitious about music and peforming to the point you would feel as if it had always been his dream. To me that screams there's atleast some type of indoctrination/ brainwashing going on in those K-pop entertainment companies.

Similarly so many idols who had other wishes suddenly "like" being an idol. I just can't see how one could like being an idol after being subjected to hours of training, sleep deprivation, dangerous diets, strict evaluations and barely seeing your family. And don't forget the emotional abuse about their weight and looks...

Do they really want to become an idol that bad?

I also find it concerning that his MV's are so dark while he says he's catholic. He might not have that much knowledge about his religion. But he does make it seem like he's very devout.

So I started wondering how involved he is in the making of his music and boy....that was an unpleasant surprise: He's actually very involved. I came across an article about Taemin's involvement in the creative process. Here is the link to it and may Allah forgive me if I said something wrong:

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/taemin-talks-criminal-and-his-cinematic-vision-interview

And so much of what he said during that interview sounds like he has been and is being subjected to MK-Ultra....

I personally feel nothing weird when I look at Taemin. It's actually his music videos, the stark difference between catholic Taemin and idol Taemin, and the analysis about him surrounding Jonghyun's death that really started concerning me.

And I have so much more to say about him...

Also being seemingly religious is generally just a fake facade to throw people off. That is a common concept worldwide. Such as churches pretending to be houses of God when they are actually satanic cults in the background. Catholicism pretending to be Christian when they are actually a completely satanically infiltrated religion. Muslim men posing as Imaams but are actually masters of witch craft. People get thrown off of Kpop idols saying oh they come from good Christian families. Um okay but why does all the material they do and display promote Satanism, and the Anti Christ beliefs. The entire world is a fake facade and one needs to always look beyond what these people say. Look at what they DO

This is basically what I was saying in my reply here about his church and catholicism and stuff...also why I stopped being a catholic a long, long, time ago. I see the symbolism and everything with his vids and all though. I feel he's trapped and asking if we can all pray for him. I think that some do want to escape all of this. That's what my post was about and asking if anyone else feels the same about him.
I see I see. Ah im past praying for kpop idols unfortunately. I just dont think anymore they are as innocent as we think they are. I used to pray for BTS
I saw in one video Jimin saying they will be casting some nice spells on everyone with new music. Now I dont speak Korean, so I cant say for sure but that's what the translation said. And that lead me to believe they surely must know whats going on. Jimin and Taemin are supposedly very close and they made some very symbolically occult jacket design or something along those lines. They are not called kpop IDOLS for nothing and it seems praying for idols is a waste of energy. Though to be fair a prayer for somone to be saved from evil even if by their own willing hands isnt wrong in the eyes of God Im sure

I know what you're saying. I've been aware of what you talked about for many, many years now. I know why others in Korea call them 'idols', and that's why I don't call them that, or idolize or worship them. I don't know if you're a believer, but I follow scripture and it says to pray about everything and everyone. God loves everyone he made, even them. No doubt some in the industry are evil, a good amount, but also we should remember that it's probably much more complicated than you or I know about, having not had direct experience with MK Ultra, or been a puppet in the industry ourselves, or experienced the suffering, disassociation, mind control, torture, rituals, ect. that they are forced to go through. I know some have evil and satanic alters as well that were created through the extreme torture and trauma, and I know the kind of evil and horrible stuff they do in rituals, and Taemin probably has too, but I think some are also trapped and born into this and it's not always their fault. I could be wrong, but my personal feeling is that Taemin actually wants to know more of God but hasn't been allowed to, and I have been praying alot for him and others in the entertainment and kpop industry, and the satanic network around the whole world.

You don't have to pray for him or anyone else of course, but I'll continue to. I know some have willingly signed the contract and sold their soul, (with or without knowledge about what they were getting into exactly) and yet regret what they're doing (alot of times forced to do), but they can't escape, or reach out to anyone about this out of fear, and they worry about being killed all the time as well. Some are forced. Some are evil and probably enjoy all of it. It's not my place to judge who does and who doesn't because I don't know each person, or the same way God does...but what good would it do them to give up on them? So many don't care about them, just write them all off as evil. Even the fans, the ones that say they care, usually don't know what's really going on with them or what to pray against, so they don't pray for them at all, and don't pray specifically that they break free.

These people need prayers as much, if not more, as me or anyone else does. In the end it will only help them. My heart goes out to them because of all this MK Ultra abuse, along with all the others that have been abused. I could say that they're *all* evil and sadistic bastards but I really don't think that's the case. I see so much suffering in their faces---my intuition and gut feeling. They are not happy (unless they're truly evil and enjoy all this, and those kinds do exist unfortunately), and I think this topic is less black and white than some here think. They are lied to and psychologically manipulated about God and who he is and what their purpose and identity is. Look into the Luciferian religion and it's hermetic routes if you haven't already--total twisting of scripture starting from Genesis.

I do believe not everything is complicated, but when it comes to people that have experienced this kind of abuse and some from birth or childhood, then that really complicates things, especially when you factor in possession, demonic oppression, extreme isolation, extreme torture, mind control, manipulation on even a subconscious level, plants, environment and family/friends who are also indoctrinated (some going back many generations--generational curses--freemasonry, satanism, ect.), emotional/psychological/verbal/physical/sexual abuse, rituals...ect. and some wonder why they are all screwed up, or seem evil and vindictive and hate everyone? That's enough to drive anyone literally insane...

Anyways...I'm just encouraging others to pray and explaining why I believe that we should...but, ultimately it's a choice. I believe that our prayers are powerful together, and especially as a spiritual weapon against the forces of darkness and bondage that these people are entrapped in. They really need these prayers. I pray for the whole world, which includes these poor people.
I agree with absolutely everything u said here. I guess iv just moved on from Kpop stars. But I agree with you. Right now im on my own path to try and reconnect with God, and they should too.