Whatever happened to ...?

Daze

Superstar
No, he asked VC to move a thread or something? idr but when VC spoke in his thread same day Octo deleted everything.

The thread in question is likely still here. I forget the details as a few months have passed. But you can get a gist of the events if you found it.

Flarepath

Star
Like I said earlier, I've either been banned or walked out of plenty of forums over the years because the Mods were krap or the forum was top-heavy with bonehead members..:)
For example I walked out of DP (below) a few years ago, and I think many other members must have walked too, so now the forum bosses are sending begging emails to present and past members asking for donations to keep the forum going; I think the place must be so empty now that its running on fumes.. :D
Here's an email I got from them yesterday, but no way will i donate to them or any other krap forums..:)

Doomsday_Preps-sept_2023.jpg

Daze

Superstar
I have not seen him on this iteration of the forums (so several years) but i know him well from the old boards. Not someone i miss at all.

Haich

Superstar
I don’t miss him either, was just wondering if he was still on here with his anti Islam nonsense. I can see RedSky is still active with his delusion. He’s from my neck of the woods so I know the type, small white town, anti-immigration sentiments…Tory…

Daze

Superstar
I don’t miss him either, was just wondering if he was still on here with his anti Islam nonsense. I can see RedSky is still active with his delusion. He’s from my neck of the woods so I know the type, small white town, anti-immigration sentiments…Tory…
To be honest i think Thundo always was Israeli. Even though he claimed otherwise. But there is no doubt Red is a Christian suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Defending Israel as they literally attack his own Christian brethren.

Right now Israel is killing Christians because they are unfortunate enough to live in Gaza and whats Red up to?

Displaying their colors.

1696872096980.png

Ain't that right @Red Sky at Morning ?

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Don't worry Red. We can all be sure there was not a single Christian inside.

chu.jpg

Haich

Superstar
To be honest i think Thundo always was Israeli. Even though he claimed otherwise. But there is no doubt Red is a Christian suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Defending Israel as they literally attack his own Christian brethren.

Right now Israel is killing Christians because they are unfortunate enough to live in Gaza and whats Red up to?

Displaying their colors.

View attachment 92812

Ain't that right @Red Sky at Morning ?
Yh I remember him shilling hard for Israel.

RedSky is so embarrassing, surely with age comes wisdom? I guess ignorance is bliss.

Tubby Walters

Rookie
possibly many primarily lurk still, at least. I'll throw out likes every now and then but I hardly post, not that I posted much to begin with lol.

I think I've had this account over 5 years now, forum reader for much longer than that, yet im still a rookie haha. I always say I'm going to post more but never do, despite checking daily.

I would like to know what happened to just Jess and mecca myself.

going through, it seems many regulars dropped off about 3, 4 years ago.

Daze

Superstar
possibly many primarily lurk still, at least. I'll throw out likes every now and then but I hardly post, not that I posted much to begin with lol.

I think I've had this account over 5 years now, forum reader for much longer than that, yet im still a rookie haha. I always say I'm going to post more but never do, despite checking daily.

I seen Jess recently. Maybe a week ago? Check her profile, if its not private then you should be able to locate her last posts because i have no idea what thread they are in.

I don't think anyone every really leaves from here, they just go on vacation. Sometimes for a year or two.

I know people who have been banned, made new accounts and only send pm's. They no longer post, just lurk.

I never really knew Mecca but have read her posts. She seems like a liberal feminist so i doubt we would have gotten along.

I wouldn't say reg's dropped off... just.. rebranded.

Daze

Superstar
Pescatarian?
I have not seen her in a good year.

I replied to an old pm i have with her. If she has email notifications on, maybe she will drop in.

But its a long shot. As email notifications can fill a mailbox quickly. I turned mine off a long time ago.

Zakat

Star

Who were you?

Flarepath

Star
Personally I've been bouncing around all kinds of forums and websites like a pinball for the past 20 years; the only ones I regularly hang in are military/wargaming ones, but the rest I bounce out of after just a few weeks/days/months..:)
I leave them for assorted reasons, either because the place is top-heavy with crackpots, or if the mods are control-freaks etc, or if I've been banned.
For example I was banned from the religious crackpot one below earlier this year for being a 'heretic', but at least I don't expect the Inquisition to come calling nowadays..:)

rel-Heretic.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh wait...

Flarepath

Star
..Personally I've been bouncing around all kinds of forums and websites like a pinball for the past 20 years; the only ones I regularly hang in are military/wargaming ones, but the rest I bounce out of after just a few weeks/days/months..:)
I leave them for assorted reasons, either because the place is top-heavy with crackpots, or if the mods are control-freaks etc, or if I've been banned..
No comment.

No offence mate but are you a catholic?..:)
Catholics believe in the 'Trinity' which is just some nonsense cooked up by them.
I upset them by telling them they were disrespecting God by thinking he was Jesus and that he worked in a carpenters shop making tables and chairs instead of running the universe, so they banned me.
Whose side you on, theirs or mine?..:p

Daze

Superstar
No offence mate but are you a catholic?..:)
Catholics believe in the 'Trinity' which is just some nonsense cooked up by them.
I upset them by telling them they were disrespecting God by thinking he was Jesus and that he worked in a carpenters shop making tables and chairs instead of running the universe, so they banned me.
Whose side you on, theirs or mine?..:p
I think I'm gonna remain neutral.