What your dreams say?

Sen

Established
Any weird dreams during last few weeks? Any specific symbols and abstract details in your dreams and what you think those mean?

Maes17

Superstar
mine last night was about me eating cake xD
probs mean I need to eat smmore cause right now I'm just eating carrots and nutella
McDonalds dollar menu. If you’re not afraid of fast food that is

Aero

Superstar
Just normal dream material. Nothing transcendental.

Dalit

Star
A bit weird, but think it's usually because of what I just watched, listened to, or where my mind was focused on that day. That being said, it can get weird. There was one about wrestling a pig. Ate pork and bacon later, so guess who won? :)

Maes17

Superstar
lmaooo I don't eat fast food cause i'm all vegang yaknow
this is my diet most of the time just veggies and fruits xD
oh donut worry, bro I don't rlly think this virus is real per-say, so I go out like everyday
Im not scared of nuddin, besides ronald mcdonald of course
Kudos.

I like fast food here. :p

Maes17

Superstar
OH ISEEEEEEE-
it can be hard to resist mcdees n dairy queen omg that was my fav place cause their ice cream= god <3
except it got robbed and things went down the tubes and they got cancelled thus my dairy queen addiction had sailed ;(
i misss dairy queennn ; (
the only fast food I eat is Baskin Robbins if that counts? i mean their vegan ice cream is gouda!
i haven't eaten any other fast food joints for like 3 years now! so i stopped when I was 12!
my fam still eats it but i like straight up refused, #bossmode
Baskin robbins is good. I prefer a DQ blizzard but baskin robbins always came through with the bubble gum ice cream for me.

That’s good that you have the will power to stay away from fast food. It’s a weakness of mine.