What You Gonna Do When Trump's Boys Come For You?

IndianaGal

Rookie
https://theintercept.com/2017/04/05/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-plans-to-roll-back-decades-of-police-reform/

See, you don't need George Soros to trigger a race war, you just need Donald Trump.
If this isn't a fascist take over of government I don't know what is. Trump has nearly 100 percent support from cops and he is about to unleash them on all of us.

Make America Crack Skulls Again.
Did you link the wrong article by chance? The article you posted is complaining that the current administration is not getting involved with local police. It quotes Sessions saying “Local control and local accountability are necessary for effective local policing,” the attorney general wrote. “It is not the responsibility of the federal government to manage non-federal law enforcement agencies.” The ACLU want a federal police force and thought that is where we were heading before Trump is messing up their plans.

The Zone

Star
https://theintercept.com/2017/04/05/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-plans-to-roll-back-decades-of-police-reform/

See, you don't need George Soros to trigger a race war, you just need Donald Trump.
If this isn't a fascist take over of government I don't know what is. Trump has nearly 100 percent support from cops and he is about to unleash them on all of us.

Make America Crack Skulls Again.
TMT is not known for rational takes when it comes to Trump in that it is usually just a rant or a one sentence statement. Martial Law, should it happen, will not necessarily come from the one who implements it and it may by design then be taken over by the opposite forces of what we saw it as at first. Lets just hope it never happens.

Aero

Superstar
The only war going on is inside the White House apparently. But I've known how this was going to play out all along. And all the democrats I tried to tell just thought I was being an asshole. We can't all be really emotional after every single election, or news story. Actually we should all be the opposite of that.

SkepticCat

Veteran
The pharmacological drugs they got the masses on
precludes them from putting their Roddy Rowdy Piper glasses on
and even when they do they're unable to gaze too straight
'cuz for most of 'em it's way too late
for them to see past their conditioning
they will not be listening
to anything outside their paradigm imprisonment
they are ensconced in a nonsensical certitude
brainwashed by devils to revel in their servitude
it's idiocracy - pure hypocracy
waking these dummies up it used to mean a lot to me
but nowadays I just wanna tip their canoes
and as they drown tell them: "this is what you get when you snooze
"

I've made a considerable effort to wake people up following my own coming to terms with these things. I have received nothing but scorn and ridicule for doing so. Many people I considered friends have denounced me and told me I'm crazy and that they no longer wish to talk to me after I opened up about this (I've been completely open about this subject from the start and made no attempt to preserve my 'reputation').

IMO, with the election of Trump and the way these secret society symbols are being so blatantly pushed AND explained - but still ignored - things have reached the point of absurdity. I feel like I've done what I could reasonably be expected to do now; I've made an honest attempt. As such, when things come crashing down - which I believe is now imminent - I won't be going out of my way to protect people from their own folly. Frankly, I believe the 'Illuminati' has now amply demonstrated that people, through their astonishing indifference, are willingly accepting what's about to unfold.

EDIT: It makes me truly sad to see what I wrote above. I call myself a Christian but I have clearly hardened my heart... This makes me a hypocrite. I will seek repentance and forgiveness for this. Those of you who liked my post for what I wrote may also wish to reconsider this.

Last edited:

TMT

Star
Did you link the wrong article by chance? The article you posted is complaining that the current administration is not getting involved with local police. It quotes Sessions saying “Local control and local accountability are necessary for effective local policing,” the attorney general wrote. “It is not the responsibility of the federal government to manage non-federal law enforcement agencies.” The ACLU want a federal police force and thought that is where we were heading before Trump is messing up their plans.
Trump has promised local PDs weapons and money, and as I mentioned before he has universal support from police unions. If you think that because some federal regulations or guidelines being removed means that these departments will not carry out the federal agenda when asked you are hopelessly naive.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I very much regret what I wrote above. A much wiser response to "what shall I do when Trump's boys come for me" would be to say that I leave what must come from that in the hands of God Almighty.

It becomes increasingly clear to me that what is going to matter in the time to come is rightful action and not the flesh (as always!).

Vixy

Star
What I'm going to do? I'm going to say:

-What took you so damn long? Here I am!