What would you do if you had Jeff bezos’s $$$

Lisa

Superstar
Personal observations of which your opinion was not requested or wanted, about things you know maybe an iota about, in an effort to discredit/throw shade on me because you’d rather do that then look in the mirror and acknowledge the fact that Jesus would be ashamed of you:
I’m not sure that Jesus would be ashamed of me..just because you always attack everything I say..doesn’t mean that Jesus is ashamed of me..just that you don’t like anything I say. After awhile its hard to take you seriously because of it.

You always have personal observations of me thrown into every comment :rolleyes:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I’m not sure that Jesus would be ashamed of me..just because you always attack everything I say..doesn’t mean that Jesus is ashamed of me..just that you don’t like anything I say. After awhile its hard to take you seriously because of it.

You always have personal observations of me thrown into every comment :rolleyes:
Dont show up spouting off unrelated commentary which attacks posters here in an attempt to derail productive dialog with only your bizarre, spirit-cooked crackpot insights to back up your positions if you dont wish people to address your unhinged, vicious delusions.

Lisa

Superstar
Dont show up spouting off unrelated commentary which attacks posters here in an attempt to derail productive dialog with only your bizarre, spirit-cooked crackpot insights to back up your positions if you dont wish people to address your unhinged, vicious delusions.
Go over to the other thread already...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No offence, but I don't think name calling helps anything.

Everyone here has different beliefs, but we have all chosen to come here. That must give us something in common.
If someone lies to me repeatedly, I dont see how its useful to just ignore them or pretend that they are offering sincere communication. But I do respect both your manners and positive efforts.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I would buy houses on one street for my family so we could all be in close proximity together. Save enough where I can just practice martial arts all day and not have to worry about mortgages and whatnot. And then invest the rest and use the returns to give to whoever needs it most. I always wanted to help orphans.

DevaWolf

Veteran
I don’t see that as the reason he needed to know the time..sorry.
Yeah well I don't expect you to understand why anyone would need any help at any time any way, you've proven that in this thread and everywhere else over and over again. I really hope that you will never encounter people like yourself if you fall on hard times ever.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah well I don't expect you to understand why anyone would need any help at any time any way, you've proven that in this thread and everywhere else over and over again. I really hope that you will never encounter people like yourself if you fall on hard times ever.
I don’t think the watch was a help to the man though. I still don’t see how it helped him one bit, honestly.

Well, if I were homeless I would hope that I wouldn’t be given a watch that would do me absolutely no good..and I’ve never said people don’t need help...I’ve questioned the “help” they get.

Lisa

Superstar
Okay so if you prayed for a watch you got one? Where can I sign up for this God of yours?

Or does he not answer every single prayer you make and is this answer actually BS?
My parents were poor, they had four kids...that’s expensive but we somehow made it...I think God provided for us though it was pretty tough at times.

My husband and I were very poor for a long time, but God provided for us too and still provides.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about praying for a watch?