What would you do if you had Jeff bezos’s $$$

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I honestly can’t remember that convo. Jess derailed her own thread...
How convenient, being as you just posted there within the past few hours knucklehead. Heres a reminder how to get there since you "forgot".......

Lisa

Superstar
How convenient, being as you just posted there within the past few hours knucklehead. Heres a reminder how to get there since you "forgot".......
Like I said...I have had 4 different convo’s going since I came on..I don’t remember everything I’ve said in the past 3 hours because of it.

Lol.. nope. Revisionist history.
You did..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Like I said...I have had 4 different convo’s going since I came on..I don’t remember everything I’ve said in the past 3 hours because of it.

You did..
So now that you have been "reminded' feel free to address your contentions there......

justjess

Superstar

You did..
I gave you examples of how small acts can help people in response to your bullshit and you said “well that’s why your broke” and then segued into debating theology without ever acknowledging that your bible says help the poor and reconciling that fact with your stance against helping the poor.

Lisa

Superstar
I gave you examples of how small acts can help people in response to your bullshit and you said “well that’s why your broke” and then segued into debating theology without ever acknowledging that your bible says help the poor and reconciling that fact with your stance against helping the poor.
So, you agree you derailed your own thread..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
If this dunderhead has any sort of shame, she will get the message there......

Lisa

Superstar
Then I am damned, and all my children after me.
Verily unto the 10th generation, as it sayeth in the book.
:(
Maybe you don’t really understand the Bible like you think you do?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Then I am damned, and all my children after me.
Verily unto the 10th generation, as it sayeth in the book.
:(
Just ask her to start a thread about which Bible she is utilizing to form her opinions and perspective.... and good luck if she actually does it!
lol

Lisa

Superstar
Just ask her to start a thread about which Bible she is utilizing to form her opinions and perspective.... and good luck if she actually does it!
lol
If you’re so worried about it..start a thread..

or get it back on track with a post relevant to the thread...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Are you the thread police?
No, but your blatant attempts at sewing discord and distractions is a crime of stupidity.....
So how about you address this?

Lisa

Superstar
No, but your blatant attempts at sewing discord and distractions is a crime of stupidity.....
So how about you address this?
Does that really belong in this thread? :p

Lisa

Superstar
No Lisa. That conversation wasn’t the derail. Attacking me and my husband and my finances was where that started.. followed up by your theological questioning of cintra.
I didn’t attack you at all..just had some observations.