What was your reaction after learning the dark truth?

Ex-arianator4

Established
I mean how did you react after learning and accepting the existence of illuminati and the occult in the entertainment industry? How was your life before reading conspiracy theories? Is your life different now?

For example, reading VC articles intrigued me, but I couldn't sleep at night. I used to have cold sweats. The funny thing though is that I am not scared anymore. I thought that if I continued to discover the truth I would go insane, but apparently I got used to it.
Be it aliens, demons, rituals, portals, I am not scared to read about it.
And I feel weirdly good. I thought I would lose my humanity and I wouldn't feel human anymore, but I am able to laugh and have fun even though this world is wicked in so many ways.

lovesoul

Established
I learned about the lies when I was 18. Fresh out of high school in fact. Met my soulmate and he told me about a lot. I was shocked, but believed the truths I was shown because they made more sense than the lies, reality wise and emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Then angry, and now I'm just like eh. I've shared so many truths at this point. Stuck my neck out, made myself I'm sure to seem like a crazy conspiracy theorist to family and friends, pissed people off, etc. I don't regret ever speaking any of those truths though. That time in my life is mostly over. I'm not as blindly passionate anymore. IRL I generally only talk about truthing if someone gets on a subject, brings it up, asks me directly. I don't like just bringing it up anymore. Most people don't seem to listen but I can see from things like not vaccinating that I've shared with family and friends was worth the beginning trouble. Over time, they've woke up. So, that makes me feel good and have hope for humanity. lol Life is definitely different compared to the life I had prior to knowing the truth. I was suicidal, lost, overcome with darkness, no love for life, a mess. 7 years of truth later, I couldn't be happier. They say ignorance is bliss, I beg to differ (;

Ex-arianator4

Established
I learned about the lies when I was 18. Fresh out of high school in fact. Met my soulmate and he told me about a lot. I was shocked, but believed the truths I was shown because they made more sense than the lies, reality wise and emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Then angry, and now I'm just like eh. I've shared so many truths at this point. Stuck my neck out, made myself I'm sure to seem like a crazy conspiracy theorist to family and friends, pissed people off, etc. I don't regret ever speaking any of those truths though. That time in my life is mostly over. I'm not as blindly passionate anymore. IRL I generally only talk about truthing if someone gets on a subject, brings it up, asks me directly. I don't like just bringing it up anymore. Most people don't seem to listen but I can see from things like not vaccinating that I've shared with family and friends was worth the beginning trouble. Over time, they've woke up. So, that makes me feel good and have hope for humanity. lol Life is definitely different compared to the life I had prior to knowing the truth. I was suicidal, lost, overcome with darkness, no love for life, a mess. 7 years of truth later, I couldn't be happier. They say ignorance is bliss, I beg to differ (;
Wow thank you for replying, I thought this thread was invisible. So the truth made you happier, huh?
I am in the phase where I talk to my friends about the Illuminati all the time haha. I am only 18 years old and I learned the truth while in high school. I felt it was my duty to tell my classmates about their idols, that they are mind-controlled and stuff. It's hard seeing all the teenagers being so blind and think they are the cool kids because they like trendy music. But you are right. It's not our duty to bring theories up if people are not interested enough to listen

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
I feel muc better now.. I got rid of the fear.. When i first heard and read about thiese things i was so scared.. I couldn't sleep the night or with lights off..
But now

That fear is gone.. I sleep well with lights off and sleep on time too :D.. And my mind had accepted the reality of this all..

I started with illuminatiwatcher.com ...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
May I ask how you knew about this stuff? Did you have a conspiracy theorist in your family?
It wasn't conspiracy theories, it was just reality. For example, while many Americans were totally trusting of the US government and its "security" apparatus, I watched them flood my and other neighborhoods with poison which originated far away (drugs, alcohol & liquor, guns, people coming in the area to pick up prostitutes, churches full of white Jesus (Cesar Borger) images and etc.) and it was obvious the police were there to maintain that status-quo, not improve the situation. I was also aware of the fact (before it was announced) that the CIA was responsible, DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE, for the crack epidemic. Once the story broke and confirmed what I and others already knew, it became increasingly difficult to take the mainstream narrative seriously.

Vixy

Star
It felt like someone had lifted the veil in fron of my eyes. I went "YES! Thats IT!" Like all my questions were answered. It was THE answer. I immediately started researching to see if it really was this way and found it to be.

Helioform

Star
Well at first, I thought the name "Illuminati" was strangely familiar even though I don't think I ever heard it before I started getting into conspiracies. Maybe in a former life...

I started learning all this stuff while investigating the conspiracy that wanted to hide certain scientific discoveries such as free energy, antigravity, and time travel. That led me to research UFOs, and the so called NWO soon after because the UFO cover-up goes along with it.

Then, it all made sense to me. I started furiously researching all of this and it led me to knowledge about secret societies and how they manipulate pretty much everything in society. The more I read the more it ALL seemed to fit together.

Jesus' words "And the truth shall set you free" are so accurate, it is unbelievable.

I really didn't have a strong feeling. While I grew up around conspiracy theories, I really didn't dive into them until I was older... At which point I was an anarchist, who rejects all authority. Finding out that wealthy elite politicians and business men are perverse bastards? Well, that's not really something that's all that shocking.

Maes17

Superstar
Learning the truth about the entertainment industry and false flags and such?

I wasn't necessarily shocked. But I did see stuff in a different way. I think the first year really shooed me away from enjoying life just cause I had this outlook that everything was swaying me away from positive spirituality.

Now, I'm aware, but don't let the stuff dictate what I enjoy.

fire009_Flyer

Established
I'm about your age but in a way, I was always "aware" ever since I can remember, so that makes my experience a little different from most people here. From a very young age, I was inevitably exposed to people who believed in, I guess, non-mainstream beliefs as some family members believed in 9/11 and moon landing conspiracy theories (which I became familiar with before I knew who the president was) and several close friends were very strong anti-GMO advocates. So I was just used to hearing differing opinions for forever and I also learned very quickly how harshly people opposed them. It wasn't until right before high school (8th grade) I started researching these kinds of things for myself and soon discovered VC but I wasn't surprised at anything I researched. Like I said, I was just used to hearing "weird" things, although I did fall a bit into depression for a few months last year. Now, I just keep digging deeper and try to learn as much as I can and it doesn't really bother me. I just have to be careful sometimes because I can feel physically sick when I look into some things.

Maes17

Superstar
I'm about your age but in a way, I was always "aware" ever since I can remember, so that makes my experience a little different from most people here. From a very young age, I was inevitably exposed to people who believed in, I guess, non-mainstream beliefs as some family members believed in 9/11 and moon landing conspiracy theories (which I became familiar with before I knew who the president was) and several close friends were very strong anti-GMO advocates. So I was just used to hearing differing opinions for forever and I also learned very quickly how harshly people opposed them. It wasn't until right before high school (8th grade) I started researching these kinds of things for myself and soon discovered VC but I wasn't surprised at anything I researched. Like I said, I was just used to hearing "weird" things, although I did fall a bit into depression for a few months last year. Now, I just keep digging deeper and try to learn as much as I can and it doesn't really bother me. I just have to be careful sometimes because I can feel physically sick when I look into some things.
That's interesting how some people can feel physically sick.
When I do a lot of research I get bad headaches which I'd assume from all the reading and watching and feel drained to the point of needing some sleep and some.

Kinda makes you wonder if the brain has odd functions and perhaps something subliminal in the reading/viewing material

fire009_Flyer

Established
That's interesting how some people can feel physically sick.
When I do a lot of research I get bad headaches which I'd assume from all the reading and watching and feel drained to the point of needing some sleep and some.

Kinda makes you wonder if the brain has odd functions and perhaps something subliminal in the reading/viewing material
Definitely! I personally wondered if it might have to do something with looking at a screen for too long but I still think it depends on the topic I'm researching and what I see. I usually feel sick when I research subliminal messages/symbols and abuse especially in mind control/music videos as well as p***philia. My interest was piqued once when I heard of Pizzagate but after researching for some time, it was too much and I had to stop. Other stuff don't really bother me.

Maes17

Superstar
Definitely! I personally wondered if it might have to do something with looking at a screen for too long but I still think it depends on the topic I'm researching and what I see. I usually feel sick when I research subliminal messages/symbols and abuse especially in mind control/music videos as well as p***philia. My interest was piqued once when I heard of Pizzagate but after researching for some time, it was too much and I had to stop. Other stuff don't really bother me.
Could be a screen thing. I'll have to test this out with innocent reading material. I know when I used to binge watch movies and play video games all weekend never used to bother me.

Perhaps it's the lack of graphics and strain from text, but there's also viewing music videos, subliminal advertisements and even magazine articles etc. it's not like researching is mundane, but your theory sounds solid.

Gonna try reading something not so research-ish and see if I develop symptoms.

fire009_Flyer

Established
Could be a screen thing. I'll have to test this out with innocent reading material. I know when I used to binge watch movies and play video games all weekend never used to bother me.

Perhaps it's the lack of graphics and strain from text, but there's also viewing music videos, subliminal advertisements and even magazine articles etc. it's not like researching is mundane, but your theory sounds solid.

Gonna try reading something not so research-ish and see if I develop symptoms.
Good luck! I noticed that I would feel a bit woozy after reading or watching something too much/too long but things like nature documentaries never, like never, were a problem.

priemier

Rookie
I was 13 or 14 (?) when I discovered the truth and my reaction was really bad. My brother and I both had constant nightmares and I couldn’t sleep because a demonic voice kept on chanting “sell your soul” “sell your soul” while pentagrams and demon faces kept flashing in my dreams. I also experienced some sleep paralysis, with Satan pulling my ankles towards Hell and other dreams of Demons suffocating me. Either way, I became really religious at that time to cope, and relied on rebuking the evil spirits with Jesus’ name. (I don’t know if I was being genuine in my faith or just scared and naive.) After I read more intensively on MK ultra, I felt constantly nauseous and felt despair because I kept on recalling the various torture techniques they used on victims. Don’t read the following trigger warning
(like electric shock torture to wipe out memories, being burned and skinned, vagina/genital mutilation carvings of baphomet faces, being raped by multiple animals and other acts of beastiality, satanic blood rituals with killing and raping babies, eating feces and drinking urine, etc..).
I could go on but even I have a hard time remembering what I read about some victim testimonies bc in a way it traumatized me.

It affected me to a point that- When other bad things happened to me in real life, I sometimes adopted the mk ultra techniques of dissociation and used the “falling down the rabbit hole “ to escape/cope...My drawings started to also show this kind of dissociation/programming imagery..kind of pathetic, I know. In a way, by learning about their agenda in the name of exposure, I was (knowingly) brainwashed as some sort of bystander.

Now I’m out of this dark period, so it’s not an issue anymore. Ever since reconciling with my faith in God, the Illuminati, demons, Satan, etc. don’t faze me anymore.

I would advise to focus moreso on the glory of Jesus, His ultimate sacrifice, thankfulness, (the fact that you aren’t blind like the others) and other positives, so when the new world order does make its next move, we are spiritually and mentally prepared instead of remaining like scared deer in headlights, cynical and hopeless.

Last edited: