What was the first article you read by VC?

williejonesjr

Veteran
Yeah, when she [Barrymore]was 18 she was on the cover of PlayBoy with her lower back and tummy butterfly tattoos. Clothed photos of her included an elaborate butterfly outfit where she looks a little stoned. The cover of the mag said, "Mom Jaid got to pose for PlayBoy before. Now daughter Drew says, 'Now It's My Turn!'" This was followed by the David Letterman Boob-Flashing incident.

Yes, I remember the sexual content of those indie movies she did as a teenager. Supposedly she did this to support herself, and this information was widely known at the time. I remember this movie she did when she was about 9, "Irreconcilable Differences," was about how a child could legally divorce her parents and live happily ever after by herself. I mention this movie because it seems so related to the articles here on VC about how Disney likes to sell the concept of independence to children, so pedophiles can ultimately prey on them.

I did not know about the Allman brother, but I would not be surprised! I remember during her "Little Girl Lost" phase (age 14) she was living with David Crosby, apart from her mother. Ew! That book, "Little Girl Lost." She was 14 and they -- her handlers, I guess -- were promoting that book as if it were HER idea to write this intimate book about her life of drug addiction. Anyway, I thought it was made clear by her by what she said repeatedly in interviews when she was 14 was that she wanted to be left alone and live a quiet life.

Finally there are some things in her life now that just reek of MK-ULTRA, and actually seem to prove the info on this site. Particularly, the "breakdown" of the programming later in life. Once, when Conan O'Brien still had his show, Drew was on it singing this 80's television show theme (I think it was "Growing Pains") over and over again during her guest interview like she was a freaking lunatic! "I just can't get that song out of my head!" And she keeps singing it at the top of her lungs like she is six years old or mentally disturbed, or both. The video of this might be on YouTube. And within the last year or so, she divorced her latest husband, someone she had 2 daughters with. I briefly perused a gossip magazine about it at the supermarket, and in the interview she said something I thought was a bit curious. She describes her two young daughters, a one-year-old and a 3-year-old. She says about them, "They are really patient with me." Really. That is just the OPPOSITE of what parents say about their toddler children. I just don't understand. Also, I think that movie she made with Adam Sandler, 50 First Dates reminds of what Monarch Programming is all about.

This is just what I remember off the top of my head as well. Seriously, once you read so many articles here on VC, and watch certain YouTube documentaries, it's like the cat is out of the bag. You just cannot "un-see" certain information any longer.
Wow. I'd love to read this one. I know she had some entanglement with Corey Feldman, who is really outspoken about children in Hollyweird

williejonesjr

Veteran
Yeah, when she [Barrymore]was 18 she was on the cover of PlayBoy with her lower back and tummy butterfly tattoos. Clothed photos of her included an elaborate butterfly outfit where she looks a little stoned. The cover of the mag said, "Mom Jaid got to pose for PlayBoy before. Now daughter Drew says, 'Now It's My Turn!'" This was followed by the David Letterman Boob-Flashing incident.

Yes, I remember the sexual content of those indie movies she did as a teenager. Supposedly she did this to support herself, and this information was widely known at the time. I remember this movie she did when she was about 9, "Irreconcilable Differences," was about how a child could legally divorce her parents and live happily ever after by herself. I mention this movie because it seems so related to the articles here on VC about how Disney likes to sell the concept of independence to children, so pedophiles can ultimately prey on them.

I did not know about the Allman brother, but I would not be surprised! I remember during her "Little Girl Lost" phase (age 14) she was living with David Crosby, apart from her mother. Ew! That book, "Little Girl Lost." She was 14 and they -- her handlers, I guess -- were promoting that book as if it were HER idea to write this intimate book about her life of drug addiction. Anyway, I thought it was made clear by her by what she said repeatedly in interviews when she was 14 was that she wanted to be left alone and live a quiet life.

Finally there are some things in her life now that just reek of MK-ULTRA, and actually seem to prove the info on this site. Particularly, the "breakdown" of the programming later in life. Once, when Conan O'Brien still had his show, Drew was on it singing this 80's television show theme (I think it was "Growing Pains") over and over again during her guest interview like she was a freaking lunatic! "I just can't get that song out of my head!" And she keeps singing it at the top of her lungs like she is six years old or mentally disturbed, or both. The video of this might be on YouTube. And within the last year or so, she divorced her latest husband, someone she had 2 daughters with. I briefly perused a gossip magazine about it at the supermarket, and in the interview she said something I thought was a bit curious. She describes her two young daughters, a one-year-old and a 3-year-old. She says about them, "They are really patient with me." Really. That is just the OPPOSITE of what parents say about their toddler children. I just don't understand. Also, I think that movie she made with Adam Sandler, 50 First Dates reminds of what Monarch Programming is all about.

This is just what I remember off the top of my head as well. Seriously, once you read so many articles here on VC, and watch certain YouTube documentaries, it's like the cat is out of the bag. You just cannot "un-see" certain information any longer.
Wow. I'd love to read this one. I know she had some entanglement with Corey Feldman, who is really outspoken about children in Hollyweird

williejonesjr

Veteran
Gosh, I don't even remember! They've covered numerous of great & interesting topics. Probably something about Hollyweird or the Industry or maybe the monthly pics. I'm so happy to participate in the forums.

mecca

Superstar

That's so creepy and sad.

TMT

Star
I read the articles here because I find it comical to read the paranoid responses under them, about how the ''elite'' are deceiving us all and the popstars are flaunting the deception. The true deception lies, I think, in the Abrahamic books and all the websites for so called free thinkers that point us back to medieval ideas such as jihad and Christian fundamentalism.

All I see with popstars is people who are using ancient symbolism that's there because it's ancient and maybe they are succesful because they understand their meaning, but nothing more than that. If everyone understood the meanie ng of those symbols, everyone could be as succesful as them.
I agree. They also use the symbols because of sites like this, it's gets people talking and that's always good for celebrities. Also many of them just appropriate the symbols as opposition to tradition.

It is the Judeo/Christian/Islamic world view that causes so many problems, and the sooner people wake up to and flee those Faith's the better.

Fleur D'Amour

Rookie
I think my first article was Rhianna's "Umbrella", but I want to say it was something earlier than that. I just can't remember that far back.

Oh don't worry the other guys accused me of being Flix aswell as GB, you're not new with that idea.

I can assure you I am neither, but you wouldn't care anyway. Think what you will. Just because someone's beliefs align with someone else's doesn't make them the same user.
...I thought that was you for a moment, I do apologize. But oh my gosh, Flix and GB?! <3 How I miss those two!! And my partner-in-crime Grandpa! :(

I agree. They also use the symbols because of sites like this, it's gets people talking and that's always good for celebrities. Also many of them just appropriate the symbols as opposition to tradition.

It is the Judeo/Christian/Islamic world view that causes so many problems, and the sooner people wake up to and flee those Faith's the better.
So, do you mean to say, like those who feel happy with those faiths, should flee nonetheless?

In my opinion, what causes so many problems in this world is simply the lack of faith in a Higher Authority Maintaining every thing in existence at each and every second. So this means people pursuing power, wealth, or fame at any cost perhaps since they don't believe in The Real Owner of those things we all love. If they can evade human law, what fear would they have of a Higher Lawmaker they don't even believe in.

Back on topic though, it must have been Rihanna's Umbrella, and since then i've practically read every VC article, or so i think.

TMT

Star
So, do you mean to say, like those who feel happy with those faiths, should flee nonetheless?

In my opinion, what causes so many problems in this world is simply the lack of faith in a Higher Authority Maintaining every thing in existence at each and every second. So this means people pursuing power, wealth, or fame at any cost perhaps since they don't believe in The Real Owner of those things we all love. If they can evade human law, what fear would they have of a Higher Lawmaker they don't even believe in.

Back on topic though, it must have been Rihanna's Umbrella, and since then i've practically read every VC article, or so i think.
If people wish to maintain a fundamentalist/literalist orthodoxy of Daddy Abe's religions then they need to do it in private and keep themselves out public policy and the public in general. Those beliefs are no longer compatible with the current state of human evolution.

Carolyn

Star
I have no idea tbh it was a few years ago. I am sure it must have been about the time I moved into my last flat before this house which was about 7 years ago, it was most likely something about MK Ultra or symbolism though. I wouldnt say Ive read all the articles but Ive read a few.

The last forum before this was the first time I ever used any of the VC forums or anything though. I did go on the divine cosmos David Wilcock forums for a short while but man touchy lot over there, talk about overmoderated!!

I started out on Michael Tsarion forums years ago, lots of nutters on there, few nice people one guy I kept in touch with for quite a while although not heard from him in a bit.

heyyor

Rookie

Regarding your first statement, I used to think along similar lines that it was true about the symbols' usage, and their seeming ever increasing popularity amongst celebs, in relation to a site like this, but that reasoning just doesn't hold up for me when I think about it more critically. When performers/celebs are featured in articles on VC, there's always in depth commentary written about the disturbing connotations associated with the symbolism they use(or are themselves used to promote/propagate) and the associations described within that commentary are ones that involve some of the worst, most vile aspects of human behavior and societal ills. After reading the articles and commentary, as well as seeing the pictures in them, whatever performer/celeb was featured in those articles generally also becomes associated with the very negative things much of the symbolism and iconography now represents to the reader. This does not make one want to support that celebrity or consume the products they sell and promote, in fact, it does the opposite imo, and makes one want to not only avoid that celeb and any product associated with them, but to also reject the whole of pop culture consumption in general, which those celebs need to thrive in order to thrive themselves. Nobody in their right mind, who would be aware of the actual content of this site, and the obscured, formerly hidden topics of discussion, would want more and more people to think they are involved with, or support, the actual practices or projects of said topics.

As I announced in my intro post, mine was Lady Gaga's "Born this Way." I wasn't a fan but the weird photo on the side caught my attention. I watched the intro and knew that there was definitely more to its story. My introduction to VC came as a result of a quick Google search. The connection between the occult and entertainment has been known for decades (Hotel California, Backward Masking, etc.). But those were more "inside" clues to fans who paid a little more attention to the liner notes and album art. But what has happened over the past 15 years seems to be about involving culture in the invocations in mass rituals.

Nicole

Rookie
I think it was Lady Gaga the Illuminati Puppet part one. I just remember googling Lady Gaga is evil, I think because it was around the time Judas or Alejandro was released. It was actually the post that I discovered this website from.

Pomegranate

Rookie
Stanley Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut" (1999). I had always enjoyed movies, even from a young age 8-9 years old. My pops used to take me almost every weekend because he was into them also. Although we didn't watched this one in theaters, I watched it maybe 3x over a span of like 10-12 years lol. I never understood it! That 3rd time, the thought going through my mind was, man something is going on here lol.

Finally, I googled searched for an analysis of the film and clicked on vigilant citizen's site (honestly because of the name). Didn't stop until I read all three parts. part 1 part 2 part 3

In the analysis, you see how these rituals involving orgies (along with other direct means) are a way pit the sexes against each other and promote uninhibited polygamy.

Nobody in their right mind, who would be aware of the actual content of this site, and the obscured, formerly hidden topics of discussion, would want more and more people to think they are involved with, or support, the actual practices or projects of said topics.
You're right. After reading over a period of time of reading VC articles, you realize that the entertainment industry is controlled by an occult pagan religion. And pop culture/Hollywood is a means to greatly influence people's behavior. Among many other influences, media encourages people to their basest instincts. As you've mentioned, how can you support that? I've stopped listening and watching a lot of artists, shows, movies, etc. Recently cancelled Netflix also. Even if Soros only got 1¢ of the $9.99 I was paying, forget that guy. I like Xmen too but I'm not going to buy a cinema ticket when the director is an alleged p***phile.

bbsion

Established
It's been a couple of years so I am not exactly sure. One of the first I can remember was an article about Lady Gaga. It was either that or the "Read this First" article on the home page. I think I was googling Illuminati stuff at the time.