What was the first article you read by VC?

The first article that I read about was " When insiders expose the ugly side of the entertainment industry" it's still one of my favorites.Very informative and also an eye opener and that's when my addiction to this site started.:)

TaraGaia

Rookie
Well you indeed know who I was thinking about and it really doesn't matter and you certainly have the right to feel and say anything you like. However, with all due respect, you take a mild shot at Christianity and Muslims belief system by calling it medieval above. Yet you said in the ''Ask Peeps of their spiritual beleif thread'' that you are now into Buddhism which was founded in the 5th Century B.C. Maybe you see why I find that a little, well, snarky and odd.
So everyone who disagrees with a Christian/Muslim/Jew here must be Flix?

Come on, life isn't that simple. Even if you think I am snarky that doesn't mean I am either a troll or the people you mentioned. I am a returning poster so I know who these people are.

The responses I got haven't exactly been nice either, so not sure why you need to be offended by me being ''snarky''. Anyway, read it the way you like. I just disagree and yes I think that way of thinking is medieval and I explained why, now what. Going to lose sleep over it?

Buddhism was founded a long time ago too, but it doesn't promote violence in the slightest. Abrahamic religions do.

Also, this is the last post I will indulge about my identity. For further complaints about me calling a system medieval I suggest you use the report button.

Lisa

Superstar
So everyone who disagrees with a Christian/Muslim/Jew here must be Flix?

Come on, life isn't that simple. Even if you think I am snarky that doesn't mean I am either a troll or the people you mentioned. I am a returning poster so I know who these people are.

The responses I got haven't exactly been nice either, so not sure why you need to be offended by me being ''snarky''. Anyway, read it the way you like. I just disagree and yes I think that way of thinking is medieval and I explained why, now what. Going to lose sleep over it?

Buddhism was founded a long time ago too, but it doesn't promote violence in the slightest. Abrahamic religions do.

Also, this is the last post I will indulge about my identity. For further complaints about me calling a system medieval I suggest you use the report button.
Maybe you should have just had a private conversation about this if you don't want to continue to talk about who you were....I think I know for sure who you are now but I will drop it too.

The Zone

Star
Relax, I said I thought you were Flix due solely on a comment on religion. I could care less who you may be nor that you are a former poster using a different handle. I am not on a witchhunt and hope Flix appears. I only mentioned your ID because it seemed to be a big deal while perusing the other forum which I did not know exsisted until yesterday. I simply ventured a guess like everybody else did yet get all the built up angst. Again, relax for you seem to have missed my jest. But to explain, you asked people about their religious beliefs in such a respectful way that I found it odd you suddenly told us what you thought of them elsewhere. It is just an observation. But with due respect, again... when you call those who comment on VC's threads comical...opinion or not, some would see that as trolling or at least illiciting a response. Peace. Addendum - I won't mention it again, promise. And did not mean to hit a nerve. People most certainly deserve their privacy and I will respect that moving forward.

heyyor

Rookie
It was an article about a Lady GaGa video few years ago. "Bad Romance", I believe. And so I started a bad romance with the truth about the world.
Same for me with Gaga being my first article at Vigilant C's, except it was one about her at one of the awards shows. I read it years ago, before I knew that all this symbolism was in so many damn music videos, and so much other celebutainment. I didn't read the site for years after that, what led me back was the Pizzagate article this time.

TaraGaia

Rookie
And did not mean to hit a nerve. People most certainly deserve their privacy and I will respect that moving forward.
Thanks.

And for the others again: if not being sugarcoated in every thread makes you a troll, then almost everyone here is a troll considering the replies in several threads and the atmosphere in the past forums.

A.J.

Star
'Eyes Wide Shut' .....fascinating, want to watch the movie, but don't want to subject myself to the sex.... But agree with all the symbolism VC exposed.... And that it was the true purpose of the film, both on the surface and underneath.....these are the sickos and Satanists running the show

TaraGaia

Rookie
What websites do that?
Basically all of them, including VC for saying that the Occult is per definition Satanism and evil. And Satanism is the opposite of Abrahamic religion. So the logical answer would be to become a Christian/Muslim/Jew according to most conspiracy websites.

Reactions: TMT

mecca

Superstar
Basically all of them, including VC for saying that the Occult is per definition Satanism and evil. And Satanism is the opposite of Abrahamic religion. So the logical answer would be to become a Christian/Muslim/Jew according to most conspiracy websites.
But even if the occult people are evil satanists, you don't have to be a Christian, Muslim or a Jew to oppose them.

Phoenix

Rookie
It was a while back, but I think it was Britney Spears and MK-Ultra. I remember it made me think of Drew Barrymore. I am the same age as Drew, and even when I was a little girl and so envious of her acting career, I instinctively felt there was something WRONG going on in Barrymore's life. I mean beyond having a crappy showbiz mom and having to raise herself in Hollywood, of all places. Spears' fame and success from 1998 to 2008 reminded me of Drew Barrymore, including how here fans felt about her. Also, when Spears had her so-called "meltdown" in 2008 I knew people who had been involved in the military during some point in their lives and would often allude to Spears' predicament as if they know something secret that I did not. Anyway, that article led me to read other VC articles and a mighty amount of depressing documentary watching on YouTube.

heyyor

Rookie
It was a while back, but I think it was Britney Spears and MK-Ultra. I remember it made me think of Drew Barrymore. I am the same age as Drew, and even when I was a little girl and so envious of her acting career, I instinctively felt there was something WRONG going on in Barrymore's life. I mean beyond having a crappy showbiz mom and having to raise herself in Hollywood, of all places. Spears' fame and success from 1998 to 2008 reminded me of Drew Barrymore, including how here fans felt about her. Also, when Spears had her so-called "meltdown" in 2008 I knew people who had been involved in the military during some point in their lives and would often allude to Spears' predicament as if they know something secret that I did not. Anyway, that article led me to read other VC articles and a mighty amount of depressing documentary watching on YouTube.
Yeah, there's all types of stuff about Barrymore to set off alarm bells. She was presented as a sex symbol in movies and media at way too young of an age(they had her doing sex scenes and being nearly nude in a movie as young as 14 iirc), she was basically passed around hollywood and has an adversarial relationship with her mother to this day due to her neglect and abuse during those years, there were rumors about her having a relationship with one of the Allman Brothers(I'm pretty sure it was one of them) when she was extremely underage, she had the highly publicized rehab stay at the age of 13 due to her addiction problems(there were probably more detox and rehab stays), one of her first movies upon reaching legal age was a full on softcore sex role. That's just the stuff I remember off the top of my head, I'm sure there's a bunch more. I am curious if she has any obvious one eye pose pics out there or other symbolism popping up in her photoshoots?

Phoenix

Rookie
Yeah, when she [Barrymore]was 18 she was on the cover of PlayBoy with her lower back and tummy butterfly tattoos. Clothed photos of her included an elaborate butterfly outfit where she looks a little stoned. The cover of the mag said, "Mom Jaid got to pose for PlayBoy before. Now daughter Drew says, 'Now It's My Turn!'" This was followed by the David Letterman Boob-Flashing incident.

Yes, I remember the sexual content of those indie movies she did as a teenager. Supposedly she did this to support herself, and this information was widely known at the time. I remember this movie she did when she was about 9, "Irreconcilable Differences," was about how a child could legally divorce her parents and live happily ever after by herself. I mention this movie because it seems so related to the articles here on VC about how Disney likes to sell the concept of independence to children, so pedophiles can ultimately prey on them.

I did not know about the Allman brother, but I would not be surprised! I remember during her "Little Girl Lost" phase (age 14) she was living with David Crosby, apart from her mother. Ew! That book, "Little Girl Lost." She was 14 and they -- her handlers, I guess -- were promoting that book as if it were HER idea to write this intimate book about her life of drug addiction. Anyway, I thought it was made clear by her by what she said repeatedly in interviews when she was 14 was that she wanted to be left alone and live a quiet life.

Finally there are some things in her life now that just reek of MK-ULTRA, and actually seem to prove the info on this site. Particularly, the "breakdown" of the programming later in life. Once, when Conan O'Brien still had his show, Drew was on it singing this 80's television show theme (I think it was "Growing Pains") over and over again during her guest interview like she was a freaking lunatic! "I just can't get that song out of my head!" And she keeps singing it at the top of her lungs like she is six years old or mentally disturbed, or both. The video of this might be on YouTube. And within the last year or so, she divorced her latest husband, someone she had 2 daughters with. I briefly perused a gossip magazine about it at the supermarket, and in the interview she said something I thought was a bit curious. She describes her two young daughters, a one-year-old and a 3-year-old. She says about them, "They are really patient with me." Really. That is just the OPPOSITE of what parents say about their toddler children. I just don't understand. Also, I think that movie she made with Adam Sandler, 50 First Dates reminds of what Monarch Programming is all about.

This is just what I remember off the top of my head as well. Seriously, once you read so many articles here on VC, and watch certain YouTube documentaries, it's like the cat is out of the bag. You just cannot "un-see" certain information any longer.