What was the first article you read by VC?

The Zone

Star
I am much newer to the site than some and the first article I read was the one on the Black Star release by David Bowie. I then delved into the archives and crash coursed on symbolism. A lot of my own research soon followed.

TMT

Star
I believe it was analysis of a Gaga video. I would like to note I'm not a believer in most of the articles here but I do find them intriguing.

Aero

Superstar
Yes It's all Stefani's fault.

Personally I wasn't really a fan of Lady Gaga. But there was something about her latest Album "Joanne" that got to me. The lyrics hypnotized me or something. So I searched her and found the "puppet of the illuminati" article. And I was like Ohhhh, it all makes sense.

She isn't a puppet though. She is just super fake and lies constantly. I admire her talent for music but beyond that, I don't think there's much there.

TaraGaia

Rookie
I believe it was analysis of a Gaga video. I would like to note I'm not a believer in most of the articles here but I do find them intriguing.
For me it started with the ''sinister sites'' articles and the Elisa Lam article. Elisa Lam is still a particular fascination of mine, as I believe that case to be an unsolved murder.

I read the articles here because I find it comical to read the paranoid responses under them, about how the ''elite'' are deceiving us all and the popstars are flaunting the deception. The true deception lies, I think, in the Abrahamic books and all the websites for so called free thinkers that point us back to medieval ideas such as jihad and Christian fundamentalism.

All I see with popstars is people who are using ancient symbolism that's there because it's ancient and maybe they are succesful because they understand their meaning, but nothing more than that. If everyone understood the meaning of those symbols, everyone could be as succesful as them.

The Zone

Star
Be careful, That mystery ID that you allude to in the other forum is becoming clear with this posting, LOL. I think we've seen this take on religion before...

TaraGaia

Rookie
Be careful, That mystery ID that you allude to in the other forum is becoming clear with this posting, LOL. I think we've seen this take on religion before...
Oh don't worry the other guys accused me of being Flix aswell as GB, you're not new with that idea.

I can assure you I am neither, but you wouldn't care anyway. Think what you will. Just because someone's beliefs align with someone else's doesn't make them the same user.

Smilo

Run this town by Jay z. This was I think 2009/2010? But ya heard the song and saw the video, knew there was more to it, did a Google search and the rest was history

Lisa

Superstar
Oh don't worry the other guys accused me of being Flix aswell as GB, you're not new with that idea.

I can assure you I am neither, but you wouldn't care anyway. Think what you will. Just because someone's beliefs align with someone else's doesn't make them the same user.
I wondered if you were flix too...only because that makes sense that flix would want a new identity to be able to post without the constant attacks she always had. I guess if you start talking about Cesar we will know for sure?

The Zone

Star

Well you indeed know who I was thinking about and it really doesn't matter and you certainly have the right to feel and say anything you like. However, with all due respect, you take a mild shot at Christianity and Muslims belief system by calling it medieval above. Yet you said in the ''Ask Peeps of their spiritual beleif thread'' that you are now into Buddhism which was founded in the 5th Century B.C. Maybe you see why I find that a little, well, snarky and odd.