What was Kate Winslet thinking?

Lisa

Superstar
Kate Winslet: Working with Woody Allen and Roman Polanski is ‘extraordinary’

What the f*** was I doing?': Kate Winslet admits she 'regrets' working with directors Woody Allen and Roman Polanski even after their sexual assault allegations

sandonthebeach

Established
She was thinking money.

Money.

Oh and probably fame, too.
Exactly. I don't know why people give so much importance to what actors say. Come on, most of them are dumb as a rock or have very simplistic ideas (if they have them). But, apart from that, what the hell is Kate Winslet going to say? Whatever is convenient at the moment. Remember, if she say something that goes against the tide, nobody is going to call her anymore to work. As simple as that.

Lisa

Superstar
Exactly. I don't know why people give so much importance to what actors say. Come on, most of them are dumb as a rock or have very simplistic ideas (if they have them). But, apart from that, what the hell is Kate Winslet going to say? Whatever is convenient at the moment. Remember, if she say something that goes against the tide, nobody is going to call her anymore to work. As simple as that.
Sure..guess it doesn’t matter that the average movie goer is gonna think about how disingenuous she is.

sandonthebeach

Established
Sure..guess it doesn’t matter that the average movie goer is gonna think about how disingenuous she is.
the average movie goer doesn't really give a rat's ass about whatever Kate Winslet says. They just want to watch an entertaining movie, not the crap that pass as movies. Guess that, the entertainment industry in the west doesn't care anymore about a minimum quality in its products, the only requisite is, products that are soaked in propaganda.

Lisa

Superstar
the average movie goer doesn't really give a rat's ass about whatever Kate Winslet says. They just want to watch an entertaining movie, not the crap that pass as movies. Guess that, the entertainment industry in the west doesn't care anymore about a minimum quality in its products, the only requisite is, products that are soaked in propaganda.
If you follow the news..Hollywood has been taking a beating on the propaganda woke stuff in its movies...the past few summers..instead of the blockbusters..they’ve had the worst summer season since x.
They are gonna ruin marvel with the woke stuff..which I’m starting to think good thing they ended up with Endgame...tied all the last 10 years together.