What The Hell Is Wrong With People?

Haich

Superstar
But I don't even know who anybody is these days. All the bombers in the news have Middle Eastern features. Not racist, a fact. The majority of knife crime is black people in North or East London. Not racist, a fact. Are all these news articles posting crisis actors?
Not it's not. I don't believe you're from London at all. You sound like a depressed unemployed northerner blaming immigrants for your problems

I bet you voted brexit

Haich

Superstar
Is the fact that East Europeans have stole all the jobs in London and granted free housing for flats built recently and even now?

I still live in my mother's flat after 30 years while refugees all around get new places, without having jobs. How do I know? Because they walk around all day long. What do you say now!?
Eastern Europeans work very hard doing jobs you wouldn't do because you're so proud. They're waitresses, cleaners and builders. More accomplished ones are teachers and nurses, there's no such thing as an illegal person in the UK. The UK opened its borders to everyone and the government should take responsibility for allowing nutjobs into the country but they don't. Instead of being angry at these people you should take up your woes with theresea may.

So what exempts you from having a job? I work with a blind man who's a translator in the offices, you're just a typical brexiter blaming everyone else for your shortcomings.

Not to mention your ridiculous agenda against refugees. Have some sense, your country has let them in its not like they shot people to get pass the borders. You're angry at the wrong people.

I can't even be bothered to address your anti Muslim rhetoric. That in itself just shows the emptiness of your understanding of London.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Islamophobic U.S. Mega-Donor Fuels German Far-Right Party With Viral Fake News
https://theintercept.com/2017/09/22/german-election-afd-gatestone-institute/
Refugees as scapegoars takes away from the wars and economic problems.
Excerpts:
"Election-watchers expected a flood of fake news and inflammatory social media aiding Alternative for Germany, known by its German initials, AfD, to come from Russia. But one of the major publishers of online content friendly to the far-right party is an American website financed in large part and lead by Jewish philanthropist Nina Rosenwald.

Rosenwald’s site, the Gatestone Institute, publishes a steady flow of inflammatory content about the German election, focused on stoking fears about immigrants and Muslims. In one of the most recent posts, the website warns of the construction of mosques in Germany and claims that Christianity is becoming “extinct.”"

Also:
"One viral Gatestone story claimed that Germany was “confiscating homes to use for migrants.” The piece — which was shared by AfD supporters, including Thomas Rudy, a senior AfD politician in the central German state of Thuringia — claimed that vacant homes in Hamburg were seized by local authorities seeking new housing solutions for the “hundreds of thousands of migrants from Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.”

The article closed with a question about what might happen next: “Will authorities now limit the maximum amount of living space per person, and force those with large apartments to share them with strangers?”

Local German press, however, condemned the Gatestone story as false. A single house in Hamburg went into temporary trusteeship after several apartments at the home remained vacant. “Refugees did not play a role in the district’s decision,” fact-checking website Correctiv noted."

SkepticCat

Veteran
I have a black view on the world. Everything turns to shit. Even from being five-years-old I had this wicked depression and sorrow. My brother was a schizophrenic who died in his twenties. Girls, friends, and opportunities have run away from the plague-man.
5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

(Hebrews 12)

Just hang in there. It could be that you are being tested. You can choose to view life difficulties that arise as opportunities for personal growth. Are you going to give up? Are you going to declare that this is too difficult for you to bear? No, you're not. Never. You're going to use your troubles to learn a humble heart. You are going to convert your grief and frustration into strength and compassion. You will defy the wicked at every turn.

I [...] wish to be another person.
Be honest - I'm willing to guarantee that you don't. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan

The Zone

Star
The problem with people is they do not want to hear a solution to their problems. We all fall into this trap but getting past the walls of pain is the only thing which will make life better. It is hard to feel sorry for somebody who only feels sorry for themselves. There is a greed factor there where they force us to hear just their problems ignoring the fact that every poster here has some but deals with them differently. People here are not prudish but that is no reason to force nasty language down our throats in personal tirades. Using wise restraint is a learned skill and being polite is a trait we can all adhere to when discussing issues in a very diverse forum. We all go off on tangents at times and fall prey to bad behavior .

The blame game needs to stop for someone to get better. In Dan's case, he blames his mom among others but takes little personal responsibilities per his words. Plenty of people have changed their lives for the better with difficult situations. My understanding is the very mom he talks about is putting a roof over his head. Heck, I may be an alcoholic too if my children did not progress and latched on to simply giving up on life. I mean for every one person we see who has it better and causes jealousy there is one who has it worse than us. If you are breathing and alive, you have a shot in most cases.

The last time I checked, London is not yet a prison. In fact, the prison is in the mind for some who have gotten into lazy habits which simply blurs and passes the day. If you want to see how a person copes in life, throw them a curve ball. Their actions will prove if they are capable of realizing that while there is good and bad in all of us, if they can accept the flaws which come with the good in every person. Instead of blaming mom, Muslims, Christians or the like...think about if they too, can blame you for their situational days. Have you truly reached out to any of them and do you expect miracles when doing so? You mention Crowley but even he had a better life and did not consign himself to a self inflicted prison.

Some times, we have to man or woman up! It is not easy when we are battling the road blocks of the mind. One has to embrace the pain of getting better or quitting an addiction by realizing doing so will lead tor freedom or the end goal of feeling better. That is when we realize things are not that bad. If your life is a dung-fest you have to trash it and start building new habits. While it sucks at first, it is the only way to find sunnier days.

Enough excuses. If one can find this forum and complain about issues, they can find other sites which will help them gain employment. If you remove yourself from life and have a nasty attitude, people will always avoid you. Try seeing their issues before yours and you will see a change in the process of interpersonal relationships. You cannot just suck everybody dry by complaining about your personal issues. And P.S. - a vast majority of us do not like working jobs or some people we encounter. But, we deal with it.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
Block of flats. How old are you, 20? I'm old school London cockney, mate.
We just say flats or the estate.

How can you be London cockney if you were born in west London? Cockneys are from east and have largely migrated to Essex due to the influx of Eastern Europeans, Indians, Pakistanis and bengalis. They pretty much dominate the green street area (previously home to the premiership football team West Ham United) so the cockneys now reside in outskirts of east London.

For a Londoner you sure don't know a thing about London.

Haich

Superstar
I was born in Hammersmith Hospital in 1979, lived in Acton for 38 years, went to East Acton, John Perryn, and Acton schools. Worked in Perivale, Greenford, Hanwell, and Central London. I live on the Uxbridge Road on a council estate, Beech Avenue... so don't call be a liar. And I didn't vote for any of the scumbags in government. Never.
You're clearly British but you're knowledge of London is sketchy so I just assumed you either haven't lived in london long or are from up north.

Be careful don't share out too much personal information.

Vixy

Star
I was born in Hammersmith Hospital in 1979, lived in Acton for 38 years, went to East Acton, John Perryn, and Acton schools. Worked in Perivale, Greenford, Hanwell, and Central London. I live on the Uxbridge Road on a council estate, Beech Avenue... so don't call be a liar. And I didn't vote for any of the scumbags in government. Never.
Jesus, man! Be careful on what info you put out!

Ps: I'm home from the scifi thing. I SAW LOU FERRIGNOOOOOOO! .. And then I realised he's a man, like everyone else. ..But with big vains on his arms, grrr!

Maes17

Superstar
I think I'm paranoid, or schizophrenic. My mind wanders into weird terror-tory. Dark and bizarre daydreams. Not employable. But relating to people on this site must count for something.
You gotta pick up hobbies. I think we all have deep thoughts when given that much time. Just don't put yourself down in the process. Like I said. Small steps, take a positive direction/outlook day by day.

polymoog

Superstar
dan:
after rereading this thread, i think youve offered your own solution to your problem: find a creative outlet and throw all of your energy into it. youre quite knowledgeable about film-- perhaps you should pursue that. with all of your thoughts, why not use it creatively?

no matter who you are, everyone needs a mask for the public arena in order to function in this schizoid society. i think you find it fake and inauthentic to do so, but its essential to navigate in the world. put it on outside the house for the sheeple. take it off inside or while among good friends where you can talk openly.

your job wont define you. find one-- anything-- and take pride in doing it well. use this to fund your personal projects-- thats all your job is.

start building up your mental willpower and strength.

life is short. youll be out of this existence before you know it, so you might as well use your time wisely and enjoy what you can. make some positive impacts upon the world while you are here.

serendapus

I know NOBODY. How the fuck do you even make friends? Everything looks like an attack to me. Paranoid, probably, through years of isolation and drink.
No one is more able to diagnose their own condition than the first person. However, it requires critical thinking (the hard stuff), not intuitive thinking (the easy stuff that is 80 or 90% wrong. watch a few youtube videos about critical thinking (which is NOT being critical of .....(fill in the blank). or, better yet, read an easy book like the book reviewed IN SUMMARY, here:
https://www.amazon.com/Summary-Thinking-Fast-Daniel-Kahneman/dp/B06XJDFZSL/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1506268694&sr=1-2&keywords=thinking+fast+and+slow&refinements=p_n_feature_browse-bin:1240885011

Vixy

Star
Hey Dan, I figured out why I got such bad vibes from London. Listen to what Todd says about England in the beginning of this video:

Surprising how one can trust ones gutfeeling like that.