What the hell has gotten to mankind nowadays?

Why are people so crazy nowadays?

• End times

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Nibirus coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Plz explain)

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RaXz

Veteran
Hell, Orwell's story had something about televisions with camera's in them, nowadays we have televisions with webcams in it, but narcissist won't care as they secretly love the attention of being watched by who knows who, the same goes for microphones inside televisions.
And this is without leaving smartphones out of the equation, then the picture would become even more nasty, not that the selfie generation would care anyhow, as they'll only care when it's already too late and probably due to selfish reasons. Have a good time convincing me that people care about future generations, a.k.a. their own children. Most have already been converted to the power of positive thinking, and that means to ignore all the bad things until reality starts to catch up, and it will sooner or later, I can assure you that.

Ex-arianator4

Established
Sounds like a good time for you to join a Freemason lodge, as their global order is growing in power, like IG Farben's Bayer buying IG Farben's Monsanto to combine strengths, I think you'll be at the right place in one of their lodges.
I wasn't going to bother with replying but telling me to go join a Freemason lodge, that gets on my nerves.
So let me explain a little about my comment. I am Christian and I teach Sunday school. I have seen people at the villages I go to serve that they are so evil and stupid. That's why I believe people are not brainwashed by media, but they have always been evil by nature. I go to villages where people only work and eat, they don't listen to illuminati music and they rarely watch movies. Still they are stubborn and my theory is that people are ignorant in general.
Brainwashed people by the media are stupid, but so are normal people too. It's rare to find people with common sense and it was always rare.
I don't know why you worded your comment that way, I am one of the good guys and you didn't have to be so insensitive imo. I'm not here to fight so I'd appreciate if you understood my point of view because I get your point but by my personal experience I have reached the conclusion I mentioned above. God bless!

RaXz

Veteran
Meanwhile Christians got Donald Christ Trump into power because he said he was Christian while being a billionaire, something about a camel and the eye of the needle. I'm most certainly going to enjoy watching the Freemason getting the world through the eye of the needle, and the same goes for all the other so-called Christian billionaires like Freemason Putin etc, it's going to be great.

So easy to put on labels upon yourself, which is one of the reasons why I prefer to be a tyrant villain, and will be until the end of times. At least I won't be an angel of light, as even dual minded and hearted Satan masquerades as one, just like his billions of followers. We'll see who are the real Christians in the time of hellish trials, and it's just around the corner.

Maes17

Superstar
Some never seem to wonder why the world is becoming more and more crappy by the day while there are so many self-proclaimed smart people around, maybe it's part of the reason, as it doesn't take much to see that narcissism has already become a plague, especially in the USA.
Part of it is narcissism. I also believe a lot of people are suffering from prescription drugs. Especially as they get older and make routine doctor visits.

Politicians/big companies know how to exploit most of us sadly

Vixy

Star
Hell, Orwell's story had something about televisions with camera's in them, nowadays we have televisions with webcams in it, but narcissist won't care as they secretly love the attention of being watched by who knows who, the same goes for microphones inside televisions.
And this is without leaving smartphones out of the equation, then the picture would become even more nasty, not that the selfie generation would care anyhow, as they'll only care when it's already too late and probably due to selfish reasons. Have a good time convincing me that people care about future generations, a.k.a. their own children. Most have already been converted to the power of positive thinking, and that means to ignore all the bad things until reality starts to catch up, and it will sooner or later, I can assure you that.
Not to make fun of rhe situation but I cant help but to think of when dummies hold the phone REALLY close and all you see in the cam is a big nose! "Do you see me NOW?!" They must have had so many good laughs. :D I know I would. "Look at this idiot!"

Maes17

Superstar
People are morally bankrupt af these days. The current gen of youngsters are baaaad. Mankind sucks major ass

RaXz

Veteran
Not to make fun of rhe situation but I cant help but to think of when dummies hold the phone REALLY close and all you see in the cam is a big nose! "Do you see me NOW?!" They must have had so many good laughs. :D I know I would. "Look at this idiot!"
You fool, I've a big nose, and I also have a smartphone. Granted that I bought it back in 2011 due to neccesity as my father was terminal ill at the time, but I usually put a sticker right on the front camera as you never know who is watching. It was my very first smartphone (Galaxy S2) and I still use it to this day. I might think that all the technology is in the wrong hands of the ultra rich that love to play God and want to integrate everyone into their beast system, but I've still grown up as somewhat of a tech freak. Nowadays I see all the fast spoiled kids walking with a new phone every year, but I still get by with mine, I even installed an Android 7 rom on it to get along with the times, I'm aiming to use the same phone for over a decade, unlike spoiled brats that don't care about anything but social media likes. ;)

The deaf, dumb and blind didn't even care about this, which should've been very telling since they're pretty much experts:

Narcissists sure know how to give the generations that come after them a bright future, a very bright one at that.

RaXz

Veteran
And I've been going at it for decades, internationally since 2012 on a big conspiracy forum known as GLP, nowadays I can't believe that I cared so much about people, but they've practically destroyed my heart which I'm pretty happy about, made my life tons easier and now it's my turn to life very selfishly and care more about my own life. I'm usually an Agile software tester/analyst tester in daily life, but I also put it in practice in the real world, especially in conspiracy circles, while the world and the coming New World Order runs on the waterfall model, I've been sprinting along with Scum, which is way more dynamic and versitale than moving along age old plans.

It has become part of my toolbox, which has made me practically untouchable, I now can mock the Freemasons, the Saudi and the Israeli all day long without a care in the world, and most know that they are the kind of people that most rather remain silent about, and they've come to know me very well, I'm sure that there are some Freemasons and Mossad agents on this forum as well, so hi there!

Vixy

Star
Ha!

Raxz, you sound like me! I've had my cam taped over since 2009 and have also been educating myself on the elites ways, since 2008, actually.

I have a HUGE nose I like to stick where it doesnt "belong". ;) I wanna know everything about everything bc information is KING.

Interesting posts, sounds like you are sitting on some inside info?

Maes17

Superstar
Raxz is an interesting fellow.
If he's sitting on inside info, best he pm's or says nothing for safety reasons.

I'd love to know too.

Vixy

Star
Would it have made a difference if he was a young attractive drunk guy? Just wondering since you made it a point to mention he was old several times, and your issue seemed to be age more than anything else. Drunkenness is nothing new but I think the severity ebbs and flows depending on where society stands - or doesn't stand - with Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible. There are also cultural differences in how alcohol is viewed. In some countries, being drunk is severely frowned on, while in other countries it's tolerated and even encouraged on the weekends.
Well the age was a HUGE deal since I feel that guys on about 80 years old, are more fatherfigures to me than a possible partner! He was also married which I found disguisting. You dont hit on a woman half your age when you're both shit assed drunk and married. So yes, if it was a handsome guy my age who was just overly refreshed, I'd see it in a kinder way but the red flag would be up since he was so drunk.

I've also noticed this about countries. Take Denmark, they frown and look at you like you're something the cat dragged in when you come with bags of liquir. Then you come to sweden, where they applaude you and think it's cool.

Vixy

Star
I disagree. 80 year old MARRIED men didnt use to hit on me. They didnt used to get shitfaced in my neighbourhood either so nope, its a sign. People are fucked up.

Wow... ok. I'm not trying to be rude, but you don't really have a leg to stand on when you are selectively choosing to enjoy attention from one group while at the same time condemning similar behavior from another group.
*shudder* reminds me of something a stalker would say lol

Maes17

Superstar
I disagree. 80 year old MARRIED men didnt use to hit on me. They didnt used to get shitfaced in my neighbourhood either so nope, its a sign. People are fucked up.
Yeah kinda creepy for sure