What the hell has gotten to mankind nowadays?

Why are people so crazy nowadays?

• End times

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Nibirus coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Plz explain)

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maes17

Superstar
The crazy threads in the forum being posted today has shown my point to the core. People have lost it completely. :'( Its fun at first but then it just gets sad.
Yeah I agree.

Maes17

Superstar
Plus is stirs up alot of shit aswell. It had been so calm and peaceful on the forum and then everything hits the fan again bc of that..Sad.
It happens a lot more than we realize.
I hate drama myself, so I try not to put myself in those situations.

It's not just the forum, but as well as daily living.
Sometimes you'll be presented in such situation.
Stay level headed always helps

Vixy

Star
It happens a lot more than we realize.
I hate drama myself, so I try not to put myself in those situations.

It's not just the forum, but as well as daily living.
Sometimes you'll be presented in such situation.
Stay level headed always helps
Damn right, my friend, damn right. I stay out of it best I can but when people nag from all sides of the site its starts annoying me, however Inoticed a thing called ignore button so yeeei! :D ..Wish someone had told me sooner though. :p

RaXz

Veteran
Those which aren't in the book of life are going stark raving mad, and they're many as only a few will find the narrow gate, as it was written.

The rest are following the Freemasons towards their so-called paradise, whether they're aware of it or not.

Vixy

Star
Those which aren't in the book of life are going stark raving mad, and they're many as only a few will find the narrow gate, as it was written.

The rest are following the Freemasons towards their so-called paradise, whether they're aware of it or not.

I suspect you are right my friend. SO right! Its a shocker tho when one finds out those who call themselves christians do vile things like drugs and such. I had a friend like that. Still shocks the hell out of me. But I suspect we'll see more and more of this. I know MY town has gone berserk, thats for sure! From what Ive seen for the rest of the country, this town is the worst.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
I suspect you are right my friend. SO right! Its a shocker tho when one finds out those who call themselves christians do vie thubgs like drugs and such. I had a friend like that. Still shocks the hell out of me. But I susoect we'll see more and more of this. I know MY town has gone berserk, thats for sure! From what Ive seen for the rest of the country, this town is the worst.
Is Sweden that bad?

paulo

Rookie
– Matthew 24:38​
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage,​
until the day that Noe entered into the ark​

– Matthew 24:5-14​
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.​
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.​
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.​
All these are the beginning of sorrows.​
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.​
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.​
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.​
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.​
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.​
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.​

– 2 Timothy 3:1-5​
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.​
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,​
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,​
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;​
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.​

Vixy

Star

– Matthew 24:38​

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage,​

until the day that Noe entered into the ark​

– Matthew 24:5-14​

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.​

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.​

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.​

All these are the beginning of sorrows.​

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.​

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.​

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.​

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.​

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.​

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.​

– 2 Timothy 3:1-5​

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.​

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,​

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,​

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;​

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.​
Where is the LOVE button? Thank you for showing me its not just me thats seeing the evils of mankind and that it has grown bigger for every day. Seriously thank you. Although I know this I still need to be reminded due to the rapid escalation. <3

Ex-arianator4

Established
I'm sorry but people have always been stupid. It's not because of the end of times, it's just people being people. I guess there were always brainwashed people and smart awake people. Always.

Maes17

Superstar
I'm sorry but people have always been stupid. It's not because of the end of times, it's just people being people. I guess there were always brainwashed people and smart awake people. Always.
Maybe we're just noticing it more cause of the "awake" factor.
I was talking with my parents this past weekend, and my mom has said that there has always been dumb people.

I chalked it up to being of age and noticing it more now.
Where as a child you don't give thought to people being dumb

Maes17

Superstar
Well the rest if the country seems fine and normal but my town...theres something very wrong here.
My town is pretty sketchy too.
I've been to Southern Cali, Western Pennsylvania, Houston/Louisiana.

I can vouche, each city has it's bad people. Where I live now in NM, it's a bit different. The vibe is content, unwillingness to improve as a society.

It's bad, but not bad.
I always try to see the positives. I know can be hard to do. But there's still good out there

Vixy

Star
My town is pretty sketchy too.
I've been to Southern Cali, Western Pennsylvania, Houston/Louisiana.

I can vouche, each city has it's bad people. Where I live now in NM, it's a bit different. The vibe is content, unwillingness to improve as a society.

It's bad, but not bad.
I always try to see the positives. I know can be hard to do. But there's still good out there
I dont recognize the unwillingness to change in my town, sure the sick ones doesnt seem willing to change but the society in all screams for change. However our polititians do nothing. I feel this is deeply linked to there being so many masonic lodges. Its like they WANT to destroy our city for some reason.

Vixy

Star
C'mon! Nowhere NEAR like it is NOW! Stupidity before was on a whole 'noyher level, in fact I didnt meet anyone dumb since just lately. Its like people have gotten braindamaged.

RaXz

Veteran
Sounds like a good time for you to join a Freemason lodge, as their global order is growing in power, like IG Farben's Bayer buying IG Farben's Monsanto to combine strengths, I think you'll be at the right place in one of their lodges.

RaXz

Veteran
Some never seem to wonder why the world is becoming more and more crappy by the day while there are so many self-proclaimed smart people around, maybe it's part of the reason, as it doesn't take much to see that narcissism has already become a plague, especially in the USA.