What the hell has gotten to mankind nowadays?

Why are people so crazy nowadays?

• End times

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Nibirus coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Plz explain)

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Etagloc

Superstar
We're not. September it's election time and it looks as though the party SD who wants them out and to actually restore the country, will win and if they do..since theyre not corrupt like the other parties and only thinking of money for themselves, this country will see a HUGE change! So..your prayers for us have been heard. <3

Etagloc: You have your believes, and I have mine. We dont believe the same so lets just agree to disagree and stay friends? :p Except, should any of our believes get banned, we owe each other a bag of cheesedoodles, yeah?
I agree

please take this chia pet

cha cha cha chia

Maes17

Superstar
We're not. September it's election time and it looks as though the party SD who wants them out and to actually restore the country, will win and if they do..since theyre not corrupt like the other parties and only thinking of money for themselves, this country will see a HUGE change! So..your prayers for us have been heard. <3

Etagloc: You have your believes, and I have mine. We dont believe the same so lets just agree to disagree and stay friends? :p Except, should any of our believes get banned, we owe each other a bag of cheesedoodles, yeah?
Can you ship some cheesedoodles this way?

second, deport all of the migrants who are causing the problems and keep them out. they are not ready for first world laws.
Which means "keep all muslims out" as you cannot differentiate the two when both are wanting to enter the (western) country...

polymoog

Superstar
Which means "keep all muslims out" as you cannot differentiate the two when both are wanting to enter the (western) country...
i am in favor of keeping all of the migrants out which means that we are blind to whatever religion they might believe. if i was a muslim in europe (or the US) who had been living there peacefully, i would absolutely support a strong border policy. these rogues are doing all of the damage to islams image; you dont see that? (the other part of the damage is by overreaction to the problem by the citizens.) others on the board said the actions of these migrant muslims do not represent islam and that they dont support their actions (colgate and desertrose), so why wouldnt you be in favor of it?

9-11 propaganda aside, no one really had a problem with muslims until the migrants started coming over and trashing the place. again, theyre trashing it because theyre from the 3rd world cultures. they just happen to be extremist muslims as well.

youll either have to side with your fellow muslims, or salvage the image of islam (from the host countrys POV) and reject entry of these extremists.

i am in favor of keeping all of the migrants out which means that we are blind to whatever religion they might believe. if i was a muslim in europe (or the US) who had been living there peacefully, i would absolutely support a strong border policy. these rogues are doing all of the damage to islams image; you dont see that? (the other part of the damage is by overreaction to the problem by the citizens.) others on the board said the actions of these migrant muslims do not represent islam and that they dont support their actions (colgate and desertrose), so why wouldnt you be in favor of it?

9-11 propaganda aside, no one really had a problem with muslims until the migrants started coming over and trashing the place. again, theyre trashing it because theyre from the 3rd world cultures. they just happen to be extremist muslims as well.

youll either have to side with your fellow muslims, or salvage the image of islam (from the host countrys POV) and reject entry of these extremists.
konkretemind isn't a Muslim (yet)

i am in favor of keeping all of the migrants out which means that we are blind to whatever religion they might believe.
Yea I figured thats what you were getting at, and personally I dont have a problem with nationalism when it comes to a country's borders.. Just be honest about it

if i was a muslim in europe (or the US) who had been living there peacefully, i would absolutely support a strong border policy. these rogues are doing all of the damage to islams image; you dont see that? (the other part of the damage is by overreaction to the problem by the citizens.) others on the board said the actions of these migrant muslims do not represent islam and that they dont support their actions (colgate and desertrose), so why wouldnt you be in favor of it?

If you're Ukranian and certain groups of Ukranian people in a certain area are causing trouble, should you be responsible for denouncing them? Or should your good behavior speak for itself? I mean do you think you should be held responsible in denouncing the American's govt actions abroad?

With that said, besides your use of "3rd world cultures", I do wish the world took more of a nationalistic approach to living instead of the globalistic one its taking. But we may be too far gone for that approach...

polymoog

Superstar
KoncreteMind,

If you're Ukranian and certain groups of Ukranian people in a certain area are causing trouble, should you be responsible for denouncing them? Or should your good behavior speak for itself? I mean do you think you should be held responsible in denouncing the American's govt actions abroad?

if they are behaving in the manner in which these migrants are behaving? absolutely. there are self-proclaimed 'real torah jews', for example, letting people know that not all jews are zionist because the zionists are not representative, in their view, of judaism. im not sure if its making a difference, but they are trying and at least i am aware of them. im sure others are as well.

in an ideal situation, ones good behavior SHOULD speak for itself, but what we are witnessing in sweden, the UK, and other parts of the world is far too widespread and far too disgraceful. the moderate muslims in these countries need to do a great deal of public relations work to clean up the image they are getting from these 3rd world migrants, but i dont see any of them coming forward and calling out these animals.

KoncreteMind,

if they are behaving in the manner in which these migrants are behaving? absolutely. there are self-proclaimed 'real torah jews', for example, letting people know that not all jews are zionist because the zionists are not representative, in their view, of judaism. im not sure if its making a difference, but they are trying and at least i am aware of them. im sure others are as well.

in an ideal situation, ones good behavior SHOULD speak for itself, but what we are witnessing in sweden, the UK, and other parts of the world is far too widespread and far too disgraceful. the moderate muslims in these countries need to do a great deal of public relations work to clean up the image they are getting from these 3rd world migrants, but i dont see any of them coming forward and calling out these animals.
Well I guess you got a point wit the torah only jews vs the zionist jews. My guess would be that there are Muslims denouncing the activity, assuming its happening to the extent people are letting on, but I cant say that I've seen evidence of them as much as Ive seen the torah only jews...

Wouldnt this be the fault of the leaders who are opening the borders to them though? It seems people there are focusing on the migrants themselves instead of their leaders who have the power to open or close their borders...

The issue some European countries have with minority of refugees, isn't an incompatibility of Islamic values with the West. Muslims can and have assimilated... The issue is that refugees, from war-torn regions, such as the Middle East, have emotional baggage that causes some people to lash out. Even then, it's a minority.

Of course, white supremacists nationalists love to pick out the worst situations and try to make people think that Islam is incompatible with European virtue, as if Europe was some vast monolithic culture as opposed to numerous cultures that often fought each other... While ignoring that Spain, a very European culture, was directly influenced but Islam.

But hey, keep thinking Islam is the bad guy. More division will surely help the future of this planet.

Last edited:

BumbleBee

Rookie
Just hopping back to the original theme of this thread. Here are a few pics to possibly explain why alcoholism is and will continue to be a soul-destroying problem for anyone sucked into it.

Attachments

Last edited:

BumbleBee

Rookie
And this organisation is effectively the only option available, pushed by the medical and judicial systems and indoctrinated into society through media.