What the hell has gotten to mankind nowadays?

Why are people so crazy nowadays?

• End times

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Nibirus coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Plz explain)

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vixy

Star
So many drunk people and as a single woman outside alone going home, there seems to be many risks. The last couple of days Ive been exposed to several drunk men hitting on me and tonight one stopped me outside my friggin door, telling me how beautiful I was and bla bla and thats nice, to get some compliments but not when its from an old dude completely REEKING of alcohol, keeping me from getting in my apartment.

I shouldnt have to tell people off like this. What the HECK is wrong with people? As a clearheaded person he/them/you must understand that when I'm facing an old dude reeking of alcohol and am alone in the middle of the night and hes asking me if I'm single and why and how long and what religion do I have and all of these private question I really dont want to answer a stranger, I find this making me feeling uneasy and like a threat.

Saw an old girlfriend of mine aswell, shes a hardworking person but she too was completely wasted tonight and was being loud inside a store. She's not even 30, looking completely normal but her face was now swollen from all the alcohol she had been consuming.

WTF? Is the the endtimes? Is it the coming Nibiru, what is it that makes people lose it and not being able to take it anymore but having to get shitfaced? Strangers, people you hear about, people you know..

WTF?

Sorry for posting this in the general section but I need as many answers as possible to solve this thing.

Uhm, feel i should clarify:

This was NOT at a bar or it would be obvious why they were drunk. This was at the grocery store and the old man at the sidewalk outside my home. On a THURSDAY!

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So many drunk people and as a single woman outside alone going home, there seems to be many risks. The last couple of days Ive been exposed to several drunk men hitting on me and tonight one stopped me outside my friggin door, telling me how beautiful I was and bla bla and thats nice, to get some compliments but not when its from an old dude completely REEKING of alcohol, keeping me from getting in my apartment.

I shouldnt have to tell people off like this. What the HECK is wrong with people? As a clearheaded person he/them/you must understand that when I'm facing an old dude reeking of alcohol and am alone in the middle of the night and hes asking me if I'm single and why and how long and what religion do I have and all of these private question I really dont want to answer a stranger, I find this making me feeling uneasy and like a threat.

Saw an old girlfriend of mine aswell, shes a hardworking person but she too was completely wasted tonight and was being loud inside a store. She's not even 30, looking completely normal but her face was now swollen from all the alcohol she had been consuming.

WTF? Is the the endtimes? Is it the coming Nibiru, what is it that makes people lose it and not being able to take it anymore but having to get shitfaced? Strangers, people you hear about, people you know..

WTF?

Sorry for posting this in the general section but I need as many answers as possible to solve this thing.
Just hold your morals and convictions close. Find strength in your faith because we should try for the best, but prepare for the worst. Dont giive up tho, there are plenty of people with good morals out here. Some may not seem like it at the time, but anyone can get lost.... dont close your heart tho, just help when you can and be safe either way :)

Aero

Superstar
I hate the bar scene. For a number of reasons actually.

First off, Bouncers either love me or hate me. You know? If you show up to a bar with 2 girls, you are going to catch some hate from someone there. If it's the bouncers than it's basically time to find another bar.

The second reason is a lot of people don't know how to have fun. If this includes anyone in your posse than you might as well call it a night. One person being lame will basically ruin the whole night. If your group is giving off weird vibes than you should just go home.

Last of course is the drunkards. But maybe I've been lucky. I don't recall any of my nights being ruined by a drunkard. They are just annoying, and ultimately in a really weak state of mind. So they aren't the biggest threats out there.

I almost got into a huge brawl over a dollar beer. And I still have faith in humanity.

Vixy

Star
why hang out with those types at a bar? alcohol makes people do stupid things.
I wasn't. Met my old friend at the grocery store and the drunkened man on the sidewalk outside my door when I was coming home. Cant really stay away from buying food or entering my door.

Vixy

Star
I hate the bar scene. For a number of reasons actually.

First off, Bouncers either love me or hate me. You know? If you show up to a bar with 2 girls, you are going to catch some hate from someone there. If it's the bouncers than it's basically time to find another bar.

The second reason is a lot of people don't know how to have fun. If this includes anyone in your posse than you might as well call it a night. One person being lame will basically ruin the whole night. If your group is giving off weird vibes than you should just go home.

Last of course is the drunkards. But maybe I've been lucky. I don't recall any of my nights being ruined by a drunkard. They are just annoying, and ultimately in a really weak state of mind. So they aren't the biggest threats out there.

I almost got into a huge brawl over a dollar beer. And I still have faith in humanity.
I wasnt at a bar or I wouldnt complain.

JoChris

Superstar

WTF?

A symptom of how bad society is getting thanks to all traditional morals vanishing, and you're seeing the end results on the streets?
I know as long as alcohol has existed there would have been alcoholics but there is no attempt to even hide being drunk any more.

Vixy

Star
A symptom of how bad society is getting thanks to all traditional morals vanishing, and you're seeing the end results on the streets?
I know as long as alcohol has existed there would have been alcoholics but there is no attempt to even hide being drunk any more.
That was exactly it. They didnt care about who saw them (or heard) drunk. The man was speaking so loudly and by 1 AM at night with sleeping people all around, that I felt ashamed if anyone thought I knew him and schusshed him. The girl also shouted whe she spoke. SO embarrassing!

You know, in Denmark its very ugly to be so drunk but when in sweden its almost as they feel its something cool. I
m starting to see why the swedish government have banned other stores other than the governments own to sell alcohol bc the swedes would probably drink themselves to death if the alcohol was sold in every store.

Aero

Superstar
I wasnt at a bar or I wouldnt complain.
Lol ok. I'll take your word for it. Part of my post still applies though.

Maybe you are letting drunks have too much power over your mind. So it's like I was saying, they are in a weak state of mind. If you can bring that fact into conscious awareness, than you can take that power back. You know? If we are so much better than they should be mostly insignificant to us.

JoChris

Superstar
Lol ok. I'll take your word for it. Part of my post still applies though.

Maybe you are letting drunks have too much power over your mind. So it's like I was saying, they are in a weak state of mind. If you can bring that fact into conscious awareness, than you can take that power back. You know? If we are so much better than they should be mostly insignificant to us.
You are typing like a man there. Women do have a reason to worry about more drunk people around them in general, especially men. :confused:

Vixy

Star
You are typing like a man there. Women do have a reason to worry about more drunk people around them in general, especially men. :confused:
Partly this but I also feel really bad for them.

It hit me just now that I'm following a blog written by a young girl since many years and she drinks and gets REAL wasted bc she feels badly, she suffers from anxiety and depression and does it as an escape. Could this be the reason for this extreme drinking? I just feel so bad for them. :(

Vixy

Star
The crazy threads in the forum being posted today has shown my point to the core. People have lost it completely. :'( Its fun at first but then it just gets sad.