What The Duff.....???

A.J.

Star
Did anyone see that??? I’m surprised nobody mentioned it around here, yikes!

A.J.

Star
She owned up to the pic.... pretty sick https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/frivfq
It’s long been deleted now, but you can still find it if you look on sites that archive Instagram posts (it was posted to Hilary Duff’s official account this month, about two weeks ago— I’m being deliberately vague to lower the chances of this post being removed for linking to CP).
In the video Duff shows the viewer a bunch of family photos that have been spread across a table. Most of them show Duff’s children, and many show Duff herself. As the camera pans over the photos, we notice that one is different from the rest: it shows a nude child laying on a bed lifelessly, with his body covered in what appears to be clear tape or serran wrap. Duff does not make any reference to the photo, so it’s unclear whether she included it accidentally or whether this was a deliberate attempt to... send a message of some kind, or call for help?

A.J.

Star
I did see it! its so f disgusting. Has she issued a statement or anything?
“The rumors stemmed from a since-deleted Instagram post that showed Duff’s 8-year-old son, Luca Cruz, lying down without any clothes, and a subsequent Instagram video where the 32-year-old actress addressed the photo, which was eventually censored. “Someone pointed out on Instagram that I did a nude of him, which I did,” Duff said while showing off her family photos, “so we covered that up with [a] sticker.”” https://www.1035bobfm.com/2020/05/27/hilary-duff-responds-to-child-sex-trafficking-allegations/

~JC~

Veteran
This statement makes alot of sense to me:

CarefreeInMyRV

"I sometimes wonder if seeing these little snippets of terror/evil is similar in the way of 'television programming' popping things into our subconscious to be put into the world later."

I always thought she seemed normal and I don't remember her being involved in anything weird or dramatic like other Disney girls. This was so shocking! I'll never see her in the same way anymore.