What started you down the rabbit hole?

There once was a time I was totally unaware of how the world works. A time of innocence, ignorance, and trust that the previous generations and the powers in charge had our best interests at heart.

As I grew older there was something nagging, 'like a splinter in my mind'.

Below is the video that started my journey, Jordan maxwell, a basic slideshow presentation - around 20 years ago...

Can anyone remember what began your journey?

[/URL]

Aero

Superstar
I was a relative lightweight until the Obama years.

To be clear, I'm not blaming Obama. I think that secret surveillance and data intrusion from big tech both culminated during that time. Plus, the Republicans and Fox News were trying to keep him occupied.

When I was younger, we used to be able to talk to whoever online. We could watch Youtube without ads and sign up for dating sites that weren't filled with fake profiles and/or moderators with literally nothing to do but pick through people's flaws. Yeah, those days are gone.

Don't even sign up for "Tinder" and verify your profile. That facial recognition software goes right to the law. And they immediately place a low-value tag on your profile if you aren't a supermodel. The government can also easily get into everything on your Google accounts now. Technically they still need a warrant, but if they find a judge who's dumb enough, everything about you miraculously turns into evidence.

DavidSon

Star
When I was 16 I bought Bill Cooper's Pale Horse, although I only thumbed through it and couldn't really grasp the depth. Along my journeys I've met all types from constitutionalists (sovereign citizen movement) to new age healers. Some years ago one fellow in a group I used to gather with was mentioning topics from David Icke's books- illuminati and the council of 300, etc. This bro was mostly into the holographic universe theories which are still terrific.

Icke gets a lot of flack from the mainstream and truth circles but he deserves credit for bringing a lot of info to the surface. I think it was from his website that I ran across VC.

I think for me it was around whenJFK came out (the movie) which questioned the narrative. But what really got me going was after 9-11 when videos started surfacing on YouTube that questioned the narrative. Also movies like “The Corporation” and videos like “The Happiness Machines” and there was one on the Fed that was eye opening. And I began to realize that often were so accepting of the ideas of deception and tyrannical rulers and atrocities happening in other countries or throughout history - why would the present be any different? Humanity is still the same! It’s just the powers that be have better tools as their disposal.

Cintra

Star
A big book for me was 'When your money fails'

I read it in 82 when it was new, and her anti-christ died like a week after it was published.
And I laughed and mocked it.

But the stuff about the barcodes, about the money.
It is all coming true. And that's weird.
It weirds me out, because I remember way back, being young and drunk and rambling about drunk stuff, and rambling about this bloody book and saying 'I don't have to believe it until it starts to come true'.

And now it is.

A big book for me was 'When your money fails'

I read it in 82 when it was new, and her anti-christ died like a week after it was published.
And I laughed and mocked it.

But the stuff about the barcodes, about the money.
It is all coming true. And that's weird.
It weirds me out, because I remember way back, being young and drunk and rambling about drunk stuff, and rambling about this bloody book and saying 'I don't have to believe it until it starts to come true'.

And now it is.
I’ll have to check that book out!

WagtheDog

Rookie
In 2001 my aunt printed me a copy of Cathy O’Brien’s book. Nothing was ever viewed the same after that wake up call.

Tidal

Star
Can anyone remember what began your journey?

Yeah I was about 12 years old and absolutely hated all the false values that my parents, teachers and society were filling us kids heads with, and I thought "there must be more to life than this", so as I entered my teens I became drawn more and more to Christianity and its "rebel against the world" message and have felt good ever since because I've freed myself from the stupid shackles of the world..:)
Jesus said- "God has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners...to release the oppressed" (Luke 4:18 )

Example: Jesus's young cousin John was a rebel living rough in the wilderness, sometimes going in town to yell insults at the snooty priests and corrupt rulers who later murdered him.
Jesus's verdict?-
"John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11)

Below: John in action against Herod and his tart-

Mamacat

Rookie
I don't remember how I ended up here. I became interested in learning about satanic symbolism in high school in the mid 80s. My friends were into Ozzy, Dio, Black Sabbath, etc. and one of them started reading the satanic bible. We went to a Catholic school BTW. So off and on through the years my interest in learning about the symbolism without getting drawn into it. I was surfing (do people use that term anymore??) and came across this site. It had really all the info I was looking for. I have always found conspiracy theories fascinating too, especially after watching JFK. I got sucked into the Q thing too. I guess I wanted to have some hope for the future. LOL.

Enzo888Cerro

Icke is absolutely right. Read his "bible" 'how to create detectable mind-slave' or what it was.
IF you have already basic info about sodomic-republic ideas about being you're personal cuck-fritzel, it is not that crazy book anymore.
Then also blog "hidden in plain sight" that cover lot. I recommend second first.
-
Icke on fluoridation of water. "It's true, why prozac is half fluoride?"
Mainstream: "BS, it has only 1/2% fluoride as side-piece"
Me: "Prozac is 100% carbonated fluoride, only active ingredient in it"
+
mengel invented that in camps by testing fluoridation of water. Then "paper-clip" operation in like 1942.
1945 cuck-usa starts fluoridation of water.
... No wonder why adolf went in Argentina.

Thank you all for your stories, I've enjoyed reading and learning the different paths taken.

9/11 was absolutely a turning point in my mind, a pivotal moment in humanity, where I think the veil slipped a little and people saw more then they were supposed to. There were so many videos around that day, questioning the second building supposedly destroyed but showing in the background of live news, the squibs, the 'pull' order given for building 7 and the wonderful documentaries afterwards, that showed the rothschild's views and so much more like the "coincidences'' of all the gold in the vaults being removed from Tower 1 and 2 three days prior.. Researching this area of history really solidified my views and I could see the bullshit so clearly after this.
I will always been the odd one out in society, the one who struggles to make good friends, is a little 'passionate'... But if caring about my freedom, my future, my life, my health and my fellow mankind's basic human rights is a bad thing, then that's a world I want to change, and darn right I will fight for it, hopefully in the most peaceful way possible, but who knows how far a person can truly be pushed to fight when cornered...

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
The Establishment hates Christianity because they know it's onto all their sly little tricks..:)

Paul said- "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Eph 6:12).

That's why they killed Jesus to shut him up-

SkepticCat

Veteran
Thank you all for your stories-

-I will always been the odd one out in society, the one who struggles to make good friends, is a little 'passionate'... But if caring about my freedom, my future, my life, my health and my fellow mankind's basic human rights is a bad thing, then that's a world I want to change, and darn right I will fight for it, hopefully in the most peaceful way possible, but who knows how far a person can truly be pushed to fight when cornered...
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. (James 4:4)

sadtruth

Established
I found out around 2008 when I'd heard my older brothers discussing something that sounded odd. They wouldn't tell me what they were talking about, they'd say, ”you're not ready to hear it yet" when I asked, but I managed to persuade one of them. He gave me a brief summary of how celebrities are controlled by satan and then told me to research on my own. I was curious so I did and came across this website. At first I thought it was all a bunch of crap until I started noticing the symbols and patterns everywhere I looked. After more research I realised it wasn’t only the entertainment business, my whole life was a lie.

A Freeman

Superstar
Watching the ATF roll helicopter gunships and trailers full of agents armed with automatic weapons against Bible-believing men, women and children minding their own business in rural Texas, just outside of Waco. And then watching the reaction of those around me, as they cheered the tanks and snipers on when the government set fire to the complex, making that concrete bunker those men, women and children had spent the last 51 days inside of, their tomb.

It was infuriating to me how anyone couldn't understand the gravity of what had just transpired. If the government could do that to those people, and make up whatever stories they wanted to, who was safe? But what do you do? OK City was next. Then 9/11. After which it was impossible to ignore the fact we're being fed nothing but lies from virtually every single corporate worldly organization on Earth, and people help spread all of these lies by repeating them to each other rather than taking the time to investigate any real evidence, to get to the truth of the matter.

It's only gotten worse since then. And it's so bad now it's difficult to see how anyone can ignore this any longer. Perhaps the saddest part of all is realizing this insanity and suffering is totally unnecessary, because if enough honest, God-fearing people stood up against the tyranny that's playing out before us right now, it could all be brought to an end.

Karlysymon

Superstar
We have a bunch of threads on this subject and i've never told my story. I was now going to do a little write up but after reading Floss' post in another thread, i changed my mind. All i will say is that it pretty much began when i was given this little book circa 2003 or 2004. Any kindred spirits ever read it?
1613247561135.png
9/11. Even on the day it felt wrong the more I researched it the more it expanded out to other areas.
Kudos to everyone who saw 9/11 for what it was at the time. Recently rewatching this clip of Ehud Barak just after the towers fell, it very much came across as the way we've been told how life is forever going to change because of COVID. The towers had just fallen but he was already talking about how travel would be forever altered...along with surveillance. He was also asked TWICE the "price democracy would pay to keep "us" safe".

We have a bunch of threads on this subject and i've never told my story. I was now going to do a little write up but after reading Floss' post in another thread, i changed my mind. All i will say is that it pretty much began when i was given this little book circa 2003 or 2004. Any kindred spirits ever read it?
View attachment 52068

Kudos to everyone who saw 9/11 for what it was at the time. Recently rewatching this clip of Ehud Barak just after the towers fell, it very much came across as the way we've been told how life is forever going to change because of COVID. The towers had just fallen but he was already talking about how travel would be forever altered...along with surveillance. He was also asked TWICE the "price democracy would pay to keep "us" safe".
Wow yeah - very telling video! Thanks for posting!