What started you down the rabbit hole?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
To me I guess it was after searching about the meaning of the movie "Metropolis". Everything seemed fiction to me before, but after watching that movie and doing a mild research I became convinced that everything was true. This was quite early, I recall that i didn't knew who marina abramovic was in 2017

MP3D

Established
building 7

the most incredible book about 9/11 for me is - Synthetic Terror: 9/11 by Webster Tarpley

Moondust11

Ever since around 2010/11 I started really getting deep in spirituality. I have some interesting masonic history and a little bit of illuminati understanding but not really.I have some interesting masonic history and I had a little bit of illuminati understanding but Not too much just that they were like an extended branch of the medicines that were supposedly pulling the strings behind the scenes. Didn’t go much farther than that for me I was too interested in more concerned about spiritual understanding and figuring out what I needed to for myself when it comes to God. not too much just that they were like an extended branch of the Masons that were supposedly pulling the strings behind the scenes. Didn’t go much farther than that for me I was too interested in more concerned about spiritual understanding and figuring out what I needed to for myself when it comes to God. The more I was learning all about spirituality in God and as I continue to develop my own understanding anThe more I was learning all about spirituality in God and as I continued to develop in ther area, Little by little and learn more more about illuminati theories and all of that. But I never had any idea of the extent that it went to until 2014. I remember when Beyoncé drunken love album came out and they were playing the music videos all the time on TV. I was never an extreme Beyoncé fan but I used to like her and I like how she was all about promoting the independent woman and it looked like she was all about empowering women And I liked that. Well I heard the song drunk in love but I’ve never seen the music video and one day it came on and immediately I got a weird vibe from it. Everything about it just seemed wrong and unlike her and the way that her eyes would look into the camera and the way that she would move and just everything about it was concerning to me and I was like there’s something weird going on. So from then on I went to investigate further and I started watching more for newer music videos and I started noticing that this isn’t the Beyoncé I remembered. So I started putting things together and from researching and extensive digging I started coming up on things they were talking about how there’s a whole bunch of symbolism in her music videos. (The ones from around 2012 and on I’d say.) so I went on this whole binge and did my own personal assessments of each music video And did a breakdown in my own opinion of all the weird shit that I would notice. This is before I knew about the vigilance citzen, I don’t even know if he had the site at this point and this is befor I had too much knowledge on conspiracy theories in general. Well come to find a little bit later on down the line everything I was picking up from her music videos was pretty much right on and then some. And then once I Watch the 7/11 music video that was it for me. I knew some fucked up shit was going on, found some information that laid out every single thing that went on in that video that was Luciferian and it was all the shit that I was like weirded out by. Since then I haven’t stopped digging. And now I can see it so easily in everything.

Dodo

Rookie
I've always been suspicious but the main thing that made me dig more was when Ben Laden was "killed", as a graphist I could see it was photoshopped and it got proved after that. In France we had 2 very good youtube channels calles LHDSR and Alexandre Lebreton that exposed all the symbols etc. Now I cant stop seeing them